Sidekick 3 !!

According to my understanding.....that sk3 shown on the internet is a MDA. They havent announced the actual sk3. So I am waiting....I hear gossips and rumors that sk3 will come out later this year and next year at the earliest.

myspace-codes-animations-17.gif

wanna see wat crackin, click here

Hey spicyhoneyj ... I really love your picture "slapping faces". I caught something that is groovy. You see the right guy was holding his left hand on PC and entered the "monitor" to slap the left guy. Then you would see the right guy slap the left guy with his left hand, not right hand. Good Booper!!!!

I was told that, they will be offically sell sidekick 3 in Massachusetts in September 2006. I will wait and see. I still have my SK 1, the part has been fell apart. The pager has been a good running. :)

sideykicekiha 3??

Sidekick 3? i would like to see it and see it FACT not rumors and what more it wont be big diffance from sk2 at all... so if u do get it and have facts and in your hands show me :)

This has been going on for more than two years. What is it with people who are so un-satisfied with the Sidekick 2 that they need to pine for 2 years for the Sidekick 3 and create new rumors every day?

They won't be happy with the Sidekick 3 -- they'll immediately spread rumors about the 4th sidekick, or the RAZR Sidekick, or the Videophone Sidekick.

Upon reading the specs for SKIII, I am extremely disappointed. The memory card is not for files or videos, its' just for music! It still offers no support for exporting addresses.

So screw Danger. I am going to buy MDA, no more crappy SK.

netrox said:
Upon reading the specs for SKIII, I am extremely disappointed. The memory card is not for files or videos, its' just for music! It still offers no support for exporting addresses.

use Bluetooth :)

Yup, that is fact! Not much improvement for SK 3 from SK2. That is why I knew it was joke all along.

netrox said:

netrox said:

How do you like MDA so far ?

diehardbiker65 said:
Yup, that is fact! Not much improvement for SK 3 from SK2. That is why I knew it was joke all along.

miniSD can be used to transfer files between PC's, but sidekick 3 can only play music or display pictures stored on miniSD. Sidekick 3 can support up to 2Gb. Imagine this, 1,200 pictures!

Back