Sidekick 3 !!

a rumor came at my corner.... sk3 will come out before christmas. i dont know if it is true or not. i found the statement that was made by tmobile employee in a blog website. plus last nite my deaf friend told me that she was told by a saleman at tmobile retail store that sk3 will come out sometimes in nov 2005. she said everyone should receive emails asap from tmobile that they ll offer every sidekick owner those new sk3 with the rebate and blah blah... before sk3 will be released in public.

keep eyeing on tmobile's emails... i hope it is a fact.

the REAL sidekick 3

I found these pics and these are looking really good i just wanted to help yall out cuz well u been puttin some stupid stuff on here and im puttin these rumors to rest...

Attachments

• sidekcik-3.jpg
    sidekcik-3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 55
  • sidekick3.jpg
    sidekick3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 46
Those are the same pictures of the "prototype SK3" we've seen all over the 'net. Do you have anything real to add?

Prototype? I don't think so. A prototype would not be as complete as this with t-mobile's brand on it and everything.

I dont care if its a prototype or not if it looks like that im getting one i just hope it has bluetooth and to the dudewho asked if i have anything real to add...ur an :asshole:

ShortyLebron23 said:
I found these pics and these are looking really good i just wanted to help yall out cuz well u been puttin some stupid stuff on here and im puttin these rumors to rest...

I think, it is hoax since Tmobil has been not annoucement SK3 yet. I preferred to wait for the confirm with tmobil. I still have sk1 for one and half years. I have no problem with sk 1 so far.

deafclimber said:
a rumor came at my corner.... sk3 will come out before christmas. i dont know if it is true or not. i found the statement that was made by tmobile employee in a blog website. plus last nite my deaf friend told me that she was told by a saleman at tmobile retail store that sk3 will come out sometimes in nov 2005. she said everyone should receive emails asap from tmobile that they ll offer every sidekick owner those new sk3 with the rebate and blah blah... before sk3 will be released in public.

keep eyeing on tmobile's emails... i hope it is a fact.

I have not received any email from tmobil. Hope, they will offer us a free like we did sk 1

rumor said that Sidekick will release in early 2007. Maybe 2008. In case... keep buy Sidekick2! And I will hate more to people who use sidekick. :]

Oh yeah, it was weird that I show off my nokia, girl think it's cute and sexy since it's small and have magic QWERTY appear when flip out.

gmo678 said:
Prototype? I don't think so. A prototype would not be as complete as this with t-mobile's brand on it and everything.

Prototypes are SUPPOSED to have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on them. That includes the logos, buttons, colors, and anything else to make a MOCK UP of what the final product may look like. How else do you know if it'll look good?

You can see that the device isn't even turned on or working. If it was a final build, it would obviously have power, something on the screen, graphics.

Prototype, bud.

EDGE said:
rumor said that Sidekick will release in early 2007. Maybe 2008. In case... keep buy Sidekick2! And I will hate more to people who use sidekick. :]

Oh yeah, it was weird that I show off my nokia, girl think it's cute and sexy since it's small and have magic QWERTY appear when flip out.

I doubt that it will release in 2007 or 2008. I heard, alot of people are complained about sk2 is suck !!!! It is breaking very easily than sk 1

im just about to buy a sidekick so if 3 is coming out id love to know how soon, i need mine in the next week or two

if i bought one and a month later 3 came out what u think tmobile would do for me?

Sidekick Addiction is not a rumor, It's a fact!

Amuse yourself with the pics of a 9 hour long mob around T-mobile booth. More pics at the mata expo announcement thread soon. Sidekicks were hot! So hot at the end of the day people holding signs with their names on them hoping to be redeemed with a sidekick.

Attachments

• Photo 471.jpg
    Photo 471.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo 472.jpg
    Photo 472.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo 473.jpg
    Photo 473.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo 474.jpg
    Photo 474.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo 475.jpg
    Photo 475.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo 478.jpg
    Photo 478.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo 479.jpg
    Photo 479.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 33
Just a crap rumor - not true!

There is no such Sidekick3 coming up in the U.S. Just a crap rumor or mistaking the look-like hand-held type but actually designed and sell for the europeans and asians but not in the U.S. So the sidekick2 is still the latest of its type for now. Sorry.

Nesmuth said:
Amuse yourself with the pics of a 9 hour long mob around T-mobile booth. More pics at the mata expo announcement thread soon. Sidekicks were hot! So hot at the end of the day people holding signs with their names on them hoping to be redeemed with a sidekick.

oh fwuk, more richards bashing posts on sidekick 3. your sk pictures are blurry
:lick: :lick:

lose that stupid signature almost 8 years old and still bragging? :69:
Member, OC Voter Advisory Council
Chairperson, DNOC Disability Committee 1997-2000
Member, Calif Governor's Disability Employment Committee 2000-2002

EDGE said:

oh you impress your gurl and keep her?

sk 3

sidekick 3 will come out with microwave ability to make popcorn? :Ohno: :popcorn:

skIII Price Range

when the skIII does come out how much would u venture to say it will cost..?

Back