Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is horribles sadly hard outrage out of control on epic :( few people wonder to health serious

That is very serious imply..

epic That is surprised

Canada no reason How. USA is very not fair.... USA should support. I don't understand why USA shut down on why shut down how possbiles? serious epic!

You know one thing that I haven't thought about, since FCC is shutdown, will VRS companies still get paid?

I think they all have 3 months buffer, and I do not think it would affect VRS much.

Here is caveat, if that happens, and we are down from 5 VRS to x # of VRS, it will be much harder to have real competition because NO one will be willing to start any VRS business. It is now very expensive to start up a VRS business, also it is very predictable that there won't be much profit in VRS business which makes start up unattractive... Guess who hurt the most? It is Deaf community. Sad! I already knew it years ago that this may happen eventually.

You know one thing that I haven't thought about, since FCC is shutdown, will VRS companies still get paid?

Your source proved that I'm correct but you are incorrect with your describe of our government and US has been federal republic for many years since American Revolution and it ALWAYS listed as federal republic when GWB was our president.

Our government is federal republic, regardless on presidents, even Obama. We may have different parties but our government is still federal republic because we have the president, opposite to king/queen.

I posted 3 sources that proved I'm correct about US is federal republic.
United States | United States

Who elected Obama? by electoral college and it came from voters.

we have a Representative Republic, not a Federal Republic. The Federalists are long, long, long gone.

I find it funny how brain washed people are and so quick to blame this on one group. It's a two way street, and it's not just the Republicans, although Obama would certainly like people to think so. It reminds me of when Argentina President Cristina Fernandez tried to get British Prime Minister David Cameron to sit down to discuss the Malvines Islands - he refused to negotiate, wouldn't talk about, felt they had "nothing to discuss." This is exactly how Obama is acting, as we speak, with the Republicans. Worse, now he's on the blame game tour - instead of trying to *look* presidential, he should *act* like a president and stay glued to the conference table until a deal is hammered out. Many people, civilian and federal, families, are being hurt by this shut down and people in DC need to get over themselves. You're deluded if you think it's all the Republican's fault. Takes two to tango and everyone at that conference table is equally to blame. Former governer Jesse Ventura was correct in saying, we need to stop paying taxes. As long as the government is shut down, we shouldn't have to pay for it. Then we need to vote out the Democrats and Republicans with people from a third party. If ever we needed a third party....it's now.....

Laura

"'Congress has to pass a budget that funds our government with no partisan strings attached,' Obama told workers at M. Luis Construction in Rockville."

So...we'll be in shutdown mode for a while, huh?

Actually, no, not at all.

Foxrac is just wrong about everything is all .. wanted to make sure he studied a little bit for his U.S. Government class.

No, you are wrong.

I just proved you with 3 sources and our government system doesn't change when Obama became president.

No surprise about you won't admit that you are wrong, unless you claim it is your opinion.

we have a Representative Republic, not a Federal Republic. The Federalists are long, long, long gone.

No, you are incorrect again.

When I started research the CIA Factbook in 2001, I found US government system is federal republic since established after American Revolution.

It doesn't change the government system when Washington, Lincoln, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, HWB, GWB and Obama, so our government system is ALWAYS "federal republic".

If federalism is gone, so US president, house of representative and senate will not existed today.

I find it funny how brain washed people are and so quick to blame this on one group. It's a two way street, and it's not just the Republicans, although Obama would certainly like people to think so. It reminds me of when Argentina President Cristina Fernandez tried to get British Prime Minister David Cameron to sit down to discuss the Malvines Islands - he refused to negotiate, wouldn't talk about, felt they had "nothing to discuss." This is exactly how Obama is acting, as we speak, with the Republicans. Worse, now he's on the blame game tour - instead of trying to *look* presidential, he should *act* like a president and stay glued to the conference table until a deal is hammered out. Many people, civilian and federal, families, are being hurt by this shut down and people in DC need to get over themselves. You're deluded if you think it's all the Republican's fault. Takes two to tango and everyone at that conference table is equally to blame. Former governer Jesse Ventura was correct in saying, we need to stop paying taxes. As long as the government is shut down, we shouldn't have to pay for it. Then we need to vote out the Democrats and Republicans with people from a third party. If ever we needed a third party....it's now.....

Laura

Problem number 1: *sniff* "I won."

Steinhauer and Foxrac, you guys need to take it outside. (Or start your own thread.)

Steinhauer and Foxrac, you guys need to take it outside. (Or start your own thread.)

Why? We haven't been nasty to each other. I am not picking a fight - i am discussing some very important details of our national history -which should be encouraged.

My thread isn't related with your important details. Your not helping about someone who don't get paid so how can they pay the mortgage or bills. :ugh3:

Why? We haven't been nasty to each other. I am not picking a fight - i am discussing some very important details of our national history -which should be encouraged.

I only gave you a fact information that what I learned, seriously.

I'm not playing game with you and I'm not going waste my time to explain again, so feel free to believe what you want.

:lol:

break on cool off your mind. break times more time! I see you. :) I recognized to you.

lmao............

Attachments

• acid_picdump_1031.jpg
    acid_picdump_1031.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7

I believe that you are actually means government's power.

Our government's power is representative democracy (you stated otherwise - representative republic) - because we elect the representatives.

but for our government system is federal republic with constitution based, it is opposite to monarchy (king, queen).

When we will go back on topic?

boys boys boys! please respect Frisky Feline's thread as she said "shh"

Yeah I have not report to that *%#¥*€\>. Boys just keep your opinionated mind to yourself. Then all is good :ugh3:

Make a new thread- FF's word is law in here!
;)

Yeah I have not report to that *%#¥*€\>. Boys just keep your opinionated mind to yourself. Then all is good :ugh3:

Ok, I will move on and #56 will be last post to Stein.

Hello Stein, please take it to PM (most recommended), create a new thread or forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back