Should children be allowed to drink alcohol at home?

Should children be allowed to drink alcohol at home?

• Yes

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
1. Don't be so paranoid; I answer many, many other ADers, too. I guess you just notice your own more.

2. Many times you address your questions or statements directly to me, by name. I assume that means you want me to reply. In fact, see your above question. You used my name specifically. Would I be rude if I ignored you?

3. You post more than anyone else, so obviously I reply to you more than anyone else. See how many posts you have under your name.

4. You often reply directly to my posts, point by point, so I respond back, point by point (when I have time).

5. Sometimes you chastise me for NOT replying to your posts. I just can't win!

:confused: I do not mean to make you feel unwelcome to answer my post. That´s just I am wondering why you quoted just my post when ADers answered your questions, that´s all. I would be interesting to hear your reply on their posts. I alway quote each posts only if I see something interesting or add something or whatever. I know you really don´t have to answer each of ADer posts but just wondering...

Honsetly, I really have no problem to have you to reply my posts when you disagree something or whatever.

Everyone break the law like drive 40mph in 35mph. oh my god! I broke the law for speeding!

My point.. If there is no LAW then it's okay to feed kids too much food like that? That's child abuse and Department of Child Services do nothing since no LAW.

7 Year Old Girl Weighs 400lbs Or 141kg Video

Oh poor to her.

Oh yeah, everyone break laws like this. :roll:

I repeat to watch video and cannot beleive that the law can´t do anything to do something to help poor 7 years old girl. It look like it´s okay to abuse/neglect girl´s health and ok teens driving.... not alcohol... *scratch my head*

I voted yes. I started drinking at an early age to my grandfather makes wine and so i always grew up with wine on special ocassions. I've been buzzed and i don't like the feel of it I don't see any point in going out to get smashed. Because of drinking at home I know my limit till i get buzzed and i know how my body reacts to alcohol. I know i don't have to go to come crazy party and drink something that i don't know what it is.

Cane Corso and Pacman, :ty: for your open mind to convince Cheri's post and know where I come from.

It's same thing as in Holland. They are allow to grew the weeds to make drugs in their garden. Guess what: Drug abuse in holland is very low than other countries because they know how to respect drugs thru their parental education. :shock: Drugs is an illegal here in Germany which Holland doesn't.

Sure no problem! :)

I don't think that Cheri was being mean or mean to say something disrespectful to you, but I think she does not understand how different the culture is over there in Europe compare to here in the U.S. Some people are like that, it doesn't mean they are wrong or right.

A good example, Reba assumed that there is a driving permit before people get their driver license. Now she knows that in some countries don't have that kind of law as here.

... A good example, Reba assumed that there is a driving permit before people get their driver license. Now she knows that in some countries don't have that kind of law as here.
:confused: Are you talking about this thread? I didn't say anything about getting driver's permits in this thread. :confused:

:confused: Are you talking about this thread? I didn't say anything about getting driver's permits in this thread. :confused:

You actually asked her about learner permit or something like that in one of the posts. I can't remember where exactly, but I do remember reading it and it was you. If u want me to dig it all up, I will. I don't think its worth the effort tho.

How do I know why you're healthy? Good genes, healthy lifestyle? I don't know you, and I don't even know how old you are.

I'm 56, I'm healthy, and I don't drink; it doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

We're talking about kids. Even when doctors recommend daily wine for people it's for adults, not kids. No one knows how much alcohol a child's body can safely tolerate. Why take the chance?

try ask someone who is drunk like hell, eat bad food and yet, she live over 100 years old. Care to explain? Naw, it's luck hit she live that way.

anyway, as parents I wouldn't allow kids have drink unless I see them mature and understood to handle.

You actually asked her about learner permit or something like that in one of the posts. I can't remember where exactly, but I do remember reading it and it was you. If u want me to dig it all up, I will. I don't think its worth the effort tho.
I did a "search this thread" word/phrase search, and found nothing about learners' permits in my posts. Oh, well. :dunno:

No, you don't need to bother if you don't want to. I only respectfully request that if, in the future, you claim that I post something, please use the exact quote from a linked post. No one appreciates someone making false statements about oneself. :)

I did a "search this thread" word/phrase search, and found nothing about learners' permits in my posts. Oh, well. :dunno:

No, you don't need to bother if you don't want to. I only respectfully request that if, in the future, you claim that I post something, please use the exact quote from a linked post. No one appreciates someone making false statements about oneself. :)

Sure no problem! I didn't mean to drag you into this. I don't think it was very important to show a post. I actually looked for it, but seem can't find it. I think Lebling started a thread about driving age in different countries. It should be in there somewhere and I remember reading it like a few days ago. :)

I don't think it is in the parenting section. If I actually find it when I come across to it, I will email that post to you.

:ty: Lebling! You actually found it! Wow! :thumb:

Reba,

If you read the post number 6, you said " I didn't see the learners' permit ages for Europe." Liebling replied to your message about it in post number 11. This is what I was talking about in one of my recent posts to Liebling.

Sure no problem! :)

I don't think that Cheri was being mean or mean to say something disrespectful to you, but I think she does not understand how different the culture is over there in Europe compare to here in the U.S. Some people are like that, it doesn't mean they are wrong or right.

Yes I know what you mean.

But I thought anyone accept their knowledge that there´re different cultures/customs in different countries to expose the children like this, that´s how we have different mentality and knowledge. I know some Americans who married Europeans and like to expose their children as European culture.

It´s hard for the people to accept and understand how different culture/custom are because they never touch different countries. It would be different story if the people are traveller and know the difference. I was traveller and know a lot about the culture and learn cons and pros how they expose their children like this. Sometimes I copy them.

Reba,

If you read the post number 6, you said " I didn't see the learners' permit ages for Europe." Liebling replied to your message about it in post number 11. This is what I was talking about in one of my recent posts to Liebling.
OK. That's in a different thread, not this topic.

Back