Sheriff Arpaio Spanked

Was it because of your race or ethnicity?

Yes, county police officers assumed me as hispanic because unable to speak English (oral) and pulled me out of car for questioning with all documentation. I asked them about why I were pulled over and they refused to provide a reason. They called someone to verify my driver license and demanded me to hand other documents like SS card, but I only carry driver license. After verified my driver license and they let me go - so they suspected me as illegal immigrant and none of other laws are broken.

I was in serious emotional distress because of situation with county police. :mad:

Yes, county police officers assumed me as hispanic because unable to speak English (oral) and pulled me out of car for questioning with all documentation. I asked them about why I were pulled over and they refused to provide a reason. They called someone to verify my driver license and demanded me to hand other documents like SS card, but I only carry driver license. After verified my driver license and they let me go - so they suspected me as illegal immigrant and none of other laws are broken.

I was in serious emotional distress because of situation with county police. :mad:
Do you look Hispanic?

How did they know how you speak prior to pulling you over?

Regarding your paperwork--does your name look Hispanic?

Do you look Hispanic?

How did they know how you speak prior to pulling you over?

Regarding your paperwork--does your name look Hispanic?

To me - no. but to police - yes.

They saw my sentence in broken English.

No.

The police officers may believe that I use stolen ID or fraudant ID so they called department for additional questions and verification.

Funny thing is, Hubby looks Hispanic (but he's total white bread), yet he's never been racially profiled in a traffic stop. Especially when he was younger, very tan, dark hair and eyes, thick hair, mustache and sideburns, and flashy dresser (hey, it was the '70's), when cops were even less restricted.

Distress? Why? You did nothing wrong and you were let go after proving who you were. Sounds like everything went perfectly.

Distress? Why? You did nothing wrong and you were let go after proving who you were. Sounds like everything went perfectly.

OMG - you have obviously no idea about my situation between me and police officers.

They had very ugly attitude and they had no suspect that may result in pull me over. They harassed me with a lot of questions and increased scrutiny because of broken English, even my driver license is 100% authentic. I gave all correct answers, according to fact on driver license so they demanded me to hand other documents, so they called department for more questions and verification.

They did illegal behavior and unethical to me, even my families agreed with me and state police told me that some police departments conduct illegal stuffs, similar to my situation.

I was in serious emotional distress with unnecessary harassment, unusual attitude and other illegal stuff against me. I didn't break ANY LAWS! :mad:

OMG - you have obviously no idea about my situation between me and police officers.

They had very ugly attitude and they had no suspect that may result in pull me over. They harassed me with a lot of questions and increased scrutiny because of broken English, even my driver license is 100% authentic. I gave all correct answers, according to fact on driver license so they demanded me to hand other documents, so they called department for more questions and verification.

They did illegal behavior and unethical to me, even my families agreed with me and state police told me that some police departments conduct illegal stuffs, similar to my situation.

I was in serious emotional distress with unnecessary harassment, unusual attitude and other illegal stuff against me. I didn't break ANY LAWS! :mad:

Sorry, It doesn't sound like they did anything illegal to me. They simply verified your identity and let you go once verified. I don't see how being asked questions would be emotionally distressing.

It's possible they were looking for someone else who had done a crime...and you looked "similar" to that person....so that could be all the reasons for verification...and as for "emotional distress"...get over it!...Things of this nature happens to a lot of people....No reason to get ur panties in a wad if you know you've done nothing wrong....

Sorry, It doesn't sound like they did anything illegal to me. They simply verified your identity and let you go once verified. I don't see how being asked questions would be emotionally distressing.

No, our state police told us about those police activities are illegal, so they did investigated after received complaints from people.

You fail to understand - I was in serious emotional distress of poor treatment (harassment, attitude) and illegal activities.

If you have no idea about my situation so time for you to hand off. I'm not surprised that you condone the illegal activities by police officers. :mad:

It's possible they were looking for someone else who had done a crime...and you looked "similar" to that person....so that could be all the reasons for verification...and as for "emotional distress"...get over it!...Things of this nature happens to a lot of people....No reason to get ur panties in a wad if you know you've done nothing wrong....

You have no idea about my situation and our state police told us that police activities are illegal.

No surprise about you and TXGolfer failed to understand.

No, our state police told us about those police activities are illegal, so they did investigated after received complaints from people.

You fail to understand - I was in serious emotional distress of poor treatment (harassment, attitude) and illegal activities.

If you have no idea about my situation so time for you to hand off. I'm not surprised that you condone the illegal activities by police officers. :mad:

We can only go by what you have told us. Lots of cops have bad attitudes. That is not a rare thing. Why did they pull you over? How did they harass you?

You have no idea about my situation and our state police told us that police activities are illegal.

No surprise about you and TXGolfer failed to understand.
I'm sorry but I guess it's just not clear about why the police pulled you over in the first place, so we don't know what was illegal about the stop. :dunno:

Did they pull you over only because they thought you looked Hispanic?

We can only go by what you have told us. Lots of cops have bad attitudes. That is not a rare thing. Why did they pull you over? How did they harass you?

They refused to give reason about why I got pulled over.

They constantly asked a lot of questions, including why I can't speak English (oral)? why I have broken English? They pressured on me to tell an truth if I was in US illegally. They asked same questions repeatly and yelled at me for not gave an answer that they demanded for.

Our state police told us about those police activities are unacceptable and illegal, end of story.

I'm sorry but I guess it's just not clear about why the police pulled you over in the first place, so we don't know what was illegal about the stop. :dunno:

Did they pull you over only because they thought you looked Hispanic?

Yes, that what I believe.

In our state, the police officers are required to give a reason about why were you stopped for, such as go over the speed limit, fail to stop at red light, no headlight, no seatbelt, etc and they have to follow the proper procedure to questioning. You must be suspect, such as break the law to get pull over for questioning.

Let's move on and back to topic please.

They refused to give reason about why I got pulled over.

They constantly asked a lot of questions, including why I can't speak English (oral)? why I have broken English? They pressured on me to tell an truth if I was in US illegally. They asked same questions repeatly and yelled at me for not gave an answer that they demanded for.

Our state police told us about those police activities are unacceptable and illegal, end of story.

:hmm: That is interesting.... Never heard of a police officer refusing to give the reason for a stop.

If this is true, you should sue them.

There is interesting TV documentary about situation in Maricopa County Jail that where Joe Arpaio takes control of it.
Arizona Ecstasy Kingpin Gets Busted Tonight on Locked Up Abroad – Nat Geo TV Blogs
Locked Up Abroad: Raving Arizona | National Geographic Channel

Shaun Attwood (he's British) broke the law and faced the jail time, however he accepted plea bargain to have a great reduce in sentence - 9½ years instead of 200 years maximum. Maricopa County Jail had a poor human rights and nasty treatment, so Shaun Attwood put a lot of notes and documents that handled to his parent. When his parent read his note and document about condition of jail so they went shocked and notified the federal. After federal court made order so condition of prison went improved on late term of Attwood's time so finally he released after 6 years served and deported to UK.

I have this show on my DVR's storage.

Can anyone confirm with me that his ass has glowing red on it yet?

Probably none because his ass is TOUGH like rock. :lol:

Joe Arpaio's tactic will not stop me from moving to Arizona but I won't live in Maricopa County.

I love Flagstaff, so Tucson is good city. :)

Back