Seven or more eggs a week linked to death risk

now that is funny.. i was told to drink water before a meal so i wont feel hungry to eat all of the meal. weird...

Exactly... I didn't read your post as I quoted to response your post... :giggle:

Yes, I agree with all of the list, you provided those link here... :ty: for provide interesting link... :thumb:

Welcome..

:giggle: funny you posted .. thats ok.. dont worry.. hehe..

you said..

True, about water... but drinking one to three litres water is very common here in Germany. They laughed when I told them what I learn from US Forum about water like what you mentioned here...

how many is that? 1 to three litres? as in oz? I am not good at math, sorry. LOL. so i am real curious? please? Thanks. hehe :P

Welcome..

:giggle: funny you posted .. thats ok.. dont worry.. hehe..

you said..

how many is that? 1 to three litres? as in oz? I am not good at math, sorry. LOL. so i am real curious? please? Thanks. hehe :P

1 litre = 33.81 oz
3 litre means 3 x 33.81 litre = 101.43 oz, so I can say 33.81 oz (one litre) to 101.43 oz (3 litre).

that is alot of water drink in Germany!

If you use low-carb diet then focus on eggs. Did you know that eggs have a protein?
Yeah, I know... but it's not always good to focus on the same thing over and over.

For instance, low-carb diet is known to include a lot of meat and cheese. Some people eat red meat every single day with little cheese and almost no salad.

It is actually better to have salad, chicken, seafood, etc... on equal servings as red meat.

Perhaps, every other day... eggs for breakfast. Maybe, twice a week... a big salad with eggs on it too. For lunch, salads with chicken (when not having eggs). Maybe, a thing of red meat for dinner. Once or twice a week, some fish or shrimp.

Some salads have shredded cheese. There's also burgers with cheese on it as well.

That's a good well-balanced low-carb diet. ;)

If you eat too much red meat and nothing else, you're liable to have constipation problems. Eek!

Sports%20Nutrition%20Pyramid.jpg

FDApyramid.gif

MyPyramid.gov - United States Department of Agriculture - Home

and this one is aussie one;
img_16e146e11.jpg

Yeah, I know... but it's not always good to focus on the same thing over and over.

For instance, low-carb diet is known to include a lot of meat and cheese. Some people eat red meat every single day with little cheese and almost no salad.

It is actually better to have salad, chicken, seafood, etc... on equal servings as red meat.

Perhaps, every other day... eggs for breakfast. Maybe, twice a week... a big salad with eggs on it too. For lunch, salads with chicken (when not having eggs). Maybe, a thing of red meat for dinner. Once or twice a week, some fish or shrimp.

Some salads have shredded cheese. There's also burgers with cheese on it as well.

If you eat too much red meat and nothing else, you're liable to have constipation problems. Eek!

Not to mention risking complications with liver dysfunction from trying to metabolize high levels of protein.

You're mainly referring to the Atkins diet, and you're right, it's not very healthy. The South Beach Diet is also a low carb diet focusing on lean protein and complex carbohydrates. It's alot healthier than Atkins is.

You're mainly referring to the Atkins diet, and you're right, it's not very healthy. The South Beach Diet is also a low carb diet focusing on lean protein and complex carbohydrates. It's alot healthier than Atkins is.

Agreed. The Atkins diet has been linked to numerous health complications, and some deaths. The origninator of the diet himself died of cardiac disease....go figure!

Yeah, that's what I hear... many have dropped that and went over to south beach diet.

1 litre = 33.81 oz
3 litre means 3 x 33.81 litre = 101.43 oz, so I can say 33.81 oz (one litre) to 101.43 oz (3 litre).

that is alot of water drink in Germany!

Thanks for telling me of this..

33.81 oz that is not much... compare to me drinking "8" 8 oz glasses a day.. how many is that?? altogheter?? it come to 64 oz. i drank alot of that every day. i feel so much better and not have headaches? but only problems is that peeing lot which i hate! haha!

now they siad dont hve to drink "8" 8 oz glasses a day.. so how many? i wonder? jeez...

i will ask my dr.. lol :)

Thanks for telling me of this..

33.81 oz that is not much... compare to me drinking "8" 8 oz glasses a day.. how many is that?? altogheter?? it come to 64 oz. i drank alot of that every day. i feel so much better and not have headaches? but only problems is that peeing lot which i hate! haha!

now they siad dont hve to drink "8" 8 oz glasses a day.. so how many? i wonder? jeez...

i will ask my dr.. lol :)
know why? because almost every beverages has water in it. so 8-8oz glasses water plus those beverages = too much water eh?

Right now they say, drink only when you are thirsty.

know why? because almost every beverages has water in it. so 8-8oz glasses water plus those beverages = too much water eh?

Right now they say, drink only when you are thirsty.

yeah when i do that when im thirsty.. i would drink... but i get bad headaches every day??? why???

dr said drink more water.. so i drank 64 oz of water.. to my surprise i get no more headaches?? i felt so much better and more energy too?? so i am not sure???

yeah when i do that when im thirsty.. i would drink... but i get bad headaches every day??? why???

dr said drink more water.. so i drank 64 oz of water.. to my surprise i get no more headaches?? i felt so much better and more energy too?? so i am not sure???

Right, your dr is right, you need water to avoid headaches... my yoga instructor told me the same thing... even if you drink coffee, you suppose to drink two cups of water cause caffeine absorbs all the water ... I noticed that too as I do get chronic headaches, realize I didn't have much water for a few days, so I started drinking water first thing in the morning before I go to work... drink bit by bit during the day..... especially in the winter months

wow, I don't even drink that much a day, maybe three to four 500ml bottles (small bottles) a day or else I'll be going to the washie every 15 mins lol..

Agreed. The Atkins diet has been linked to numerous health complications, and some deaths. The origninator of the diet himself died of cardiac disease....go figure!

Jillio,

My Dad has heart disease. He had a heart attack nearly 8 yrs ago, and was diagnosed with athrosclerosis. His cardiologist told him to follow SBD. He's been on it for 5 yrs, and has dropped weight, and his labs are stellar.

Can't be that!

Actually, I thought Robert Atkins died from a brain injury. I heard something about him falling and hitting his head on ice?

But, regardless... It's a no-brainer (pun unintended lol). If you stuff yourself with high fat food all the time, your arteries certainly can't be healthy!

Also, like you also pointed out, the liver also has a hard time processing all the extra protein. To me, the diet doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It might cause weight loss, but at a very high price, imho.

Jillio,

My Dad has heart disease. He had a heart attack nearly 8 yrs ago, and was diagnosed with athrosclerosis. His cardiologist told him to follow SBD. He's been on it for 5 yrs, and has dropped weight, and his labs are stellar.

Can't be that!

It would depend on the cause of the heart disease, as well as the type of heart disease.

Actually, I thought Robert Atkins died from a brain injury. I heard something about him falling and hitting his head on ice?

But, regardless... It's a no-brainer (pun unintended lol). If you stuff yourself with high fat food all the time, your arteries certainly can't be healthy!

Also, like you also pointed out, the liver also has a hard time processing all the extra protein. To me, the diet doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It might cause weight loss, but at a very high price, imho.

Maybe he fell and hit his head having a heart attack?

Agreed. Thin but with a malfunctioning liver is not a great deal of improvement.

Back