Send condolences to Liebling

I'm truly sorry for your loss. We all here for ya.

I am shocked, I might be behind havent been online to read here often, I am truly sorry like everyone above :hug:

sorry to hear about your sis sue.. she's in better place now.. hope u get thru this difficult time.. just remember that we are all here for you. :)

Liebling,Heres a Prayer for you.
PrayerCard1.jpg

Funeral

Liebling and her husband will go to London, Great Britain next Tuesday/Wednesday by aeroplane to pay their respect for their sad loss of their sister. :sadwave:

It is wonderful to see most of ADers support you at this difficult time.
:grouphug:

Liebling -- altho ive not been posting much on here these days -- we are very sorry of ur loss and our prayers are with u and ur family!

:hug: from both of us!

Fly Free and CoolieFroggie

Nice thread there, Kalista ;)

Liebling,

You have my deeply sympathy :( Think back of those happiness times that you and your sister shared, and how you're blessed to have her in your life. :hug:

Liebling, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this sad time. :(

God bless you all. :hug:

leibling my heartfelt symthy of your loss of your sister shes in gods hands now, watching over you, we here on the big island of hawaii will remember and honor ur love for ur sister. I'll drop a lei off this week for you into the ocean to remember and to honor your sister.

My condolences to you and your family. :sadwave:

Liebling,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sister.

My condolances to you and your family!

Liebling even though I did not konw u very well... but I would like to say how sorry I am for ur loss ur sister... that was terrible! Pls accept my sympathy and u and ur family are in my prays and thoughs..... :( :hug:

Dear Liebling,

You are in my thoughts. I hope very much that the best will come out of this situation for you. I did not know your sister, but if she was anything like you, I imagine she was a wonderful person!

With warmest thoughts,
Endymion

Dear Liebling, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sincerly, Aliboo

I am so sorry to hear that. My prayers will be with you and your sister in my heart.

sorry to hear your loss of beloving sister, now she can rest peacefully and look over your family.

Back