Send condolences to Liebling

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
sympathy_1_.jpg

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We will pray for you and your family.

:hug:

Kalista, America Chopper and two sons

Dear Liebling,

Please accept my sincere sympathy on the passing of your sister. Although she suffered for a long time and this moment may seem like a blessing, it is still a grave loss for you. Life is never quite the same when a sibling is no longer present, and I am sorry for the hardship you are experiencing.

I will hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you move through the process of grieving and healing. Please know that there are many like me who are thinking of you.

With warm regards,

Mookie

C/P from http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=535581&postcount=109

Sympahty on ur sister, and she is in great hands right now. My prayers goes for you and the family. :hug:

My condolences and prayers for u and your family. :( God bless you and your family. You have been a wonderful sister to her. :hug: :hug:

My dearest Liebling, We're truly sorry to hear about your sister and our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time of loss...

Every memories that you and your sister shared in the past that no one can take them away from you, cherish each memories and we'll be thinking of you and your family during this time of sorrow as love and memories live on forever...May she rest in peace and fly HIGH! ...

:hug:

^Angel^, Roadrunner and our children...

Oh I am so sorry about your sister who you love the most. :hug: My prayer and thought are with you.

rockdrummer said:
I am so sorry sweetheart. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that your sister is now in a better place. God bless you and your family. :hug:
I posted this in the other thread. My heart goes out to you Liebling. :hug:

I am so sorry about the passing of your beloved relative.

Hang in there... SHe is in God's hands...

feature-sympathy2.jpg
When you think you hear me
Or when you think you see me,
Keep your heart and mind open.
It might very well be true

We have so many memories
Of time we shared
All those nights you reassrred me
That life was good and I was important.
I only hope I did the same for you.

I still watch over you and I am here
To listen what you say,
To watch you go on
And to wait for you to come to me
Then we'll walk in the sunset together.​

Liebling, deepest condolences on your loss from Mr. and Mrs. Chimp. She doesn’t post much around here anymore, so I’ll have to speak for her. We just hope that everything gets better for you soon. :hug:

Dearest Liebling,

I am very, very sorry to hear that your sister died. It was such an awful shock for you. :(

I am praying that the Lord comfort your heart, and bring comfort to your whole family. I am also praying that He give you and your family strength to carry you through this difficult time. :hug:

God bless you.

My condolences for your loss.

She is free from the dark life.

*Love and Hugs*

So sad...............................................

RIP

S.K.D xoxo

My deepest consolences for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family in my prayer. Dee

Dear Liebling, I am so sorry to hear the sad news. We are with you. Our condolences and prayers are for you and your family.. It tears and broke my heart to hear the tragic death..

We love you, hon.

Liebling, I am sorry to hear your losing of sister gone.

Rest in Peace.

I am in praying for you and your family.

:hug: :grouphug:
GoldenLeaf74

Back