Send condolences to Liebling

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of your sister. May she Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayer goes out to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for you and your family..
Sending prayers for you at this sad time..

australian_florists_sympathy_flowers_609a.jpg

Dear Liebling I'm sorry about your beloved sister
You're in my prayers and thoughts.

sympathy.jpg

Dearest {{{{{Liebling}}}}}
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences. May the time heal your pain.

more tight hugs Fuzzy

:grouphug: for you and your family. May God give you peace. Your family member is with Jesus and is suffering no more. God blessings. :hug:

I just heard! I am soo sorry for your loss. Your sister is in a great place and she is with God. :hug: Sorry for your loss.

Liebling, I am so sorry about your sister. She is at peace now. My deepest condolences on your loss. huggss

Liebling, my sincerest condolences. I feel for you, and
my thoughts are with you in this difficult time. :hug:

I am sorry about your sister passing...

we are praying for your family and you.. the strength..

God bless..

Liebling,

I am very saddened to learn of the death of your sister. Please accept my sincere condolences. You are in my thoughts, and I wish you all possible comfort at this difficult time. :hug:

Sequoias and Im very sorry about your sister, but just remember that she is in your heart always. :grouphug: I hope everything will be strong for you and your family.

I'm sorry, Liebling for your sister's death. May God and your family, friends comfort you.

Lisa and Dave, and children

Liebling Sweetie i'm Very sorry about your sister it was a very unfortunate way to die. but she is in peace and well now. You and Your Family is very much in my prayers. :hug:

Ohhh LIEB!! I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. :hug: My prayers are with you and your family.

Liebling, I'm sorry to hear about your loss and please do find the comfort to know that she is gone BUT NOT forgotten. Here's my condolence from me to you. I wish you the best in this difficult time.

Back