Self-Esteem vs low self-esteem

Fuzzy, I like you & your open-mind posts. You are like me who say direct what we think! I like to hear anyone like you who tell me straight what you think… Yes, you & I have same thought after read CR’s post over her mother’s self-esteem.

Why, thank you Liebling (blushing here) :)

I also agree with you that it is, well. strange that such a religious person as CR stepdad Israel would pray that his children, particularly CR, would see their mom "black" soul.
What kind of holy man is that? I would expect a real Christian would pray the opposite- that his children would be spared to see their mom "black" soul and see only her love and dedication to them.
What kind of Christian is praying for something NEGATIVE to happen? should he pray for CR to have happy relationship with her mother??

Also, CR wrote somewhere that her Mom waited until her children turned 18 before she asked for divorce.
To me that means she has sacrificed her happiness for her children, to make sure they have a home while they need it most,
and what could speak better of her than this- putting her kids needs first, before her own?
and she has a "black" soul?? hmmmmm..

And once again - no happy woman in happy marraige asks for divorce out of the blue...

Fuzzy

It´s interesting to read this link
Confidence and Self-Esteem...
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/9691/teenselfesteem.html

thanks Fuzzy and Jazzy. :hug: Yeah, it´s very sad...

Jazzy´s post
I am sorry about your mom. Not all women who dress well are happy with themselves. I have a friend who has to dress well and make hersself so beautiful, she has low self esteem. If you have God in you then u won't be need any of those.

Yes, I aware it. Sometimes I think my mother has low self-esteem that´s time her marriage life with my Dad was unhappy... My Dad was a gambler... I would suggest that my mother tried do something to make beautiful herself for my Dad and want to keep family together tight since she had 3 kids with him (me & 2 siblings)... She made beautiful herself all the time and dress well and take care of different hair styles... Dad cheated her with other woman... She also cheated him with other man (become her 2nd husband), too. She produced one more child with her 2nd husband and then again other child with 3rd husband... total 5 children...

Fuzzy
Wow your mother was a looker, holly cow! she is beautiful to me on all three pictures.
I am so terribly sorry about how her life took a curve into abuse, alcoholism and homelesness. I wish it could have been different. (cry)
You must feel really bad about it being her daughter and all. {{hugs}}
But I can see you are not ashamed of your mother, you understand what's going on and you speak with such love about her.
Drunk and homeless, she is still your mother, right..

Yes she was. It´s not very easy for me to being her daughter... She made my life hell...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=411408&postcount=117

Yes, she is still my mother but I has no love feeling for her. :( I thought about her sometimes... I kept her in my good memory how much I used to love her and know she was a good mother to me when I was a little girl. Her acholic and abuse emotional/phyiscal kill my love for her. I wish I could love her like every children to their mothers... I talked to my siblings about this... They have the same feeling as me... Yes, we thought about her sometimes since we last saw her was in 1995. Yes, I forgive her at long time ago and also my Dad, too.

At first I was bitter and hate toward her after she addicted to alcholic more and more that´s time I was teenager... It´s not easy to live with her & her drinking problem. We fought to help our mother to stop drinking because we love her and want to help her... We emptied all of bottles into toilet... What mother do is abuse us physcial with belt and brush... She kept on us... until she made her success to kill our love for her. I grow bitter and hate toward her... I grow out of teenager to young lady and focus her more and more... Why she do that... until I understand everything and remember what I witnessed everything about her volience domestic with 3 husbands - I know it´s hard for her... I don´t hate her anymore and have no bitter toward her... but feel sorry for her... love for her? :dunno: Yes, I thought about her sometimes. I told my children about her...

I thank school counsellor, therapies etc to work hard to improve my self esteem... I have ups and downs self-esteem... but it is still good.

Audiofuzzy said:
First, He wants His people to look special and separate from the rest of the world.

That's separatism. That's how, for example, racism starts.
No, it has nothing to do with race. People of all races are Christians. It means separate from the ways of the world, and separate to the ways of God. It means follow God, not the world.

We are ALL special in the eyes of God. God created ALL people, therefore these naked non-Christian tribes too. Jesus was a Jew, BTW.
God created all mankind. That doesn't mean all mankind lives the way God wants.

Yes, Jesus was a Jew. He wasn't in a naked tribe. What's your point???

Second, He wants His people to be a good testimony in every thing that they do, including clothing, speaking, behaving, singing, etc.

But it have to be balanced. You can't be "good testimony" just by wearing ankle lenght dress and steal or cheat, for example.
Did you read the whole sentence? I stated, "good testimony in every thing that they do, including clothing, speaking, behaving, singing, etc." That means don't steal or cheat. Also, I never said just wear an ankle-length dress. Where are you getting all this misinformation?

Besides you have to keep in mind it's one's dirty mind that puts special attention to certaing things. If you have pure mind, a piece of naked body will not faze you.
Baloney. A woman wears clothing that emphasizes her sexuality because she knows it gets a reaction from men.

God put sexual attractiveness and desire into human nature. God wants husbands and wives to enjoy each other. God also knows that such feelings can be used in a wrong way by the wrong people. That is why He warns us to be careful how we display ourselves in public.

God wants us to focus on people's faces (expressions) when we are face-to-face. He doesn't want us to focus on each other's bodies. It is very distracting for someone to focus on a face when the body is almost naked. Let's be real.

How strange that people accuse me of being naive and sheltered when it seems so many other people are clueless about human sexuality.

If you truly believe, you'll remember your holy duty as a Christian is to love thy neighbour, regardless of his clothing disaster.
Did I say that I didn't love my neighbor, regardless of "his clothing disaster?" No, I never said that. Again, misinformation. The way people dress does not stop me from loving my neighbor, saved or unsaved. I only stated what God wants His Christian children to do.

Third, He wants His people to focus on and emphasize inward spiritual things, not outward physical things.

Exactly. So stop thingking about someone's boobs and thongs etc.. :) concentrate on your inward growth :)
I didn't start this topic.
It would be easier to avoid "boobs and thongs" if they weren't constantly displayed everywhere. They are on TV, billboards, in the malls, and in school. (Yes, I see them in the college classrooms where I work.) It is not pleasant. I just ignore them the best I can but it is hard because the terp faces the students the whole time.

also, this sentence leaves a very big area to speculate... because it is also God who gives us gifts such as talents for art, which is visual =outward. Therefore God wants us to develop not only inwardly, but outwardly as well.
Without, for example, architects, designers, we still would be living in stone caves..
Without ability to draw and create we deaf would have a heck of a time to communicate..
I'm talking about the importance of inward character versus outward display of an individual. I am not talking about inanimate objects.

Fourth, He wants to reduce sexual temptations among people.

And yet he created as VERY sexual beings :)
Naked tribes in South Ameeica are NOT any more tempted than us in fully clothed western parts of the world.
Muslim women are often forced to marry and bear chidlren at very young age, age that is condiered illegal to have sex here.
The code of DRESS doesn't matter. Your personal moral code is what matter.
Again, I am talking about CHRISTIANS! Sorry to shout, but you don't seem to "hear" me. I stated before that God has standards of modesty for CHRISTIANS. I'm not talking about naked tribes in South America or Muslims. I'm not talking about personal moral codes. I'm talking about God's standards. Please pay attention.

Yes, of course. I only wanted to point out, since CR is closely connecting the way her mom dress with her black soul, that any particular way of dressing not always reflects our inner beauty.
Mother Theresa would be THE exact SAME great person, thong or no thong, and wearing a thong is NOT neccessarily wanting to get an attention. It may simply mean no tan line (or hardly a tan line), It's YOU who make it into a big deal.
You have it backwards.

The way CR's mom dressed didn't influence her black soul. Her "black soul" (without Jesus) influenced the way she dressed.

The way Mother Theresa dressed didn't influence her humble behavior. Her humble behavior influenced the way she dressed.

umm Reba.. everyone has his/her own Jesus.
Not true. There is only One True Jesus.

Other people can follow other gods but they are not Jesus Christ.

The way you wrote it implicates Christians are way better and above than any other religion, since they care so much for their beloved smart, right, wonderful Christ the Saviour.
Christians love Jesus. Non-Christians don't love Jesus. That is simply a fact.

Therefore anyone else non-Christian is stupid and bad, since they don't see the light they don't care about anyone and anything. So they walk around being seffish, sinners, exposed.. they are NOT.

It's horrible way of thinking.
I never said that non-Christians are stupid. I never said "they don't care about anyone and anything." I said that non-Christians don't care about pleasing Jesus. Why should they? Yes, non-Christians are bad sinners, just like Christians are bad sinners.

I don't buy it.
That is your choice.

CyberRed said:
Ok, thanks ! I am glad you gave me the opporunity to share my experience about my mother with them here. :)

No problem... welcome :hug:

Loveless marriage ? Oh, no. It was not from loveless marriage. My stepdad worked and provided her what she needs. She has 2 story house - a kinda of fancy house with 4 bedrooms and basement. My stepdad loves her dearly and they were married for over 20 years. It was my mother who changed all that. She was waitin' for me, and other siblin' to reach the age of 18 before she could get out of marriage life - because she expected my stepdad to support all her 5 kids ( me and my other siblin' ) and she KNEW that no man would want her who had 5 kids. She ain't that dumb. I can read her very well. *chuckles* I ain't that dumb, either.

Your mom only want your step-dad´s love, not everything. Maybe your step-dad love her in different way and give her everything what she want... but it´s still not enough. It look like step-dad didn´t give her love enough what she need.

Audiofuzzy´s post
Also, CR wrote somewhere that her Mom waited until her children turned 18 before she asked for divorce.
To me that means she has sacrificed her happiness for her children, to make sure they have a home while they need it most,
and what could speak better of her than this- putting her kids needs first, before her own?

That´s what Fuzzy suggest is true. She stay married to your step-dad until all of her children are 18.... It look like she sacrifice her life for her children.

Well, my stepdad gave her everythin' what she wanted. What more does she wanted from him ? She was never satisfied and, yet still want more and more until they ended up gettin' divorce. It was my mother's desire for divorce, not my stepfather. Once she got a divorce that she wanted, she realized that she will never get what she wanted. She kept losin' them.

Yeah, I can tell that she is not satisfied what kind of life she had with your step-dad. She feel being loveless...

Roadrunner said:
...Suppose a man dressed in rags, showing much filth and enter a church for a place to worship, etc., and the ushers (persons who lead those attending, to a spot to sit) put this man in the back of the church, out of sight, etc., then it's possible and likely the man is being looked upon with the 'outer' appearance rather than what's inside, inside the heart and soul. Here, no matter how a person dresses, ragged and poor, they are blessed by a God who understands and is a God who is no respecter of persons, not respecting those above others and vice-versa. Bearing this in mind, the ganstas, the wannabes, etc., those who want to look obviously cool, etc., their intent may be wrong, but that shouldn't stop any of us to 'love' them as God would whether or not they belong to a church, don't believe in God, etc., and lastly, not to pass judgement upon them whatsoever.
We often have visitors who dress very rough or casual for church. Our ushers don't "hide" them in the back. Our pastor emphasizes that visitors (ALL visitors) should get the best parking spaces and best seats at church. We invite ALL visitors to stay after the service for snacks (sodas, bottle water, home-baked cookies) and friendly fellowship. Several church members (Hubby and I included) often drive our cars into the "bad" parts of the city to pick up visitors who need rides to church. Every summer, our church goes into the poor neighborhoods to invite the children to vacation Bible school. We want to reach out to people, not push them away.

No, it has nothing to do with race. People of all races are Christians.

I didn't say anything about race per se being subject. You do. I merely said that ""and separate from the rest of the world"" is speratism, and separatism is a root of all evil.
I said separatism causes for example, racism, -ISM.
Racists separate from each other based on a skin color. Christians separate each other based on belief. Bad bad idea.. I don't think it's what Jesus would like ...

Yes, Jesus was a Jew. He wasn't in a naked tribe. What's your point???

My point is that Jesus himself, before his becoming Christ the Saviour was not Christian. There was in fact no Christianity yet.
And yet already he was dressing modest and cared for others.
therefore you do not have to become a Christian to be modest and decent person. You do not need Jesus to become a good Christian human being.

Also, I never said just wear an ankle-length dress. Where are you getting all this misinformation?

It was just a manner of speaking..

Baloney. A woman wears clothing that emphasizes her sexuality because she knows it gets a reaction from men.

again, you misunderstood. While it's true a woman may wear certain clothes to bring an attention to herself, which is mostly the case, she also may do that for other purpose.
Regardless, a pure man should know it, and therefore not pay an attention to the way she dresses. Nor judge her, for "God forgive them for they do not know..."
Dirty Christian man, on the other hand.....

It is very distracting for someone to focus on a face when the body is almost naked.

Well yes, If you are not used to it. We westerners are not used to it.
Or if you have dirty mind :)

I'm talking about the importance of inward character versus outward display of an individual.

me too!! that's what I am trying to convey for days here :)

The way CR's mom dressed didn't influence her black soul. Her "black soul" (without Jesus) influenced the way she dressed.

The way Mother Theresa dressed didn't influence her humble behavior. Her humble behavior influenced the way she dressed.

oh but you Reba missed my point again. Forget about dressing, clothes etc OK? let's concentrate on:

I'm talking about the importance of inward character versus outward display of an individual

you don't have to explain to me the obvious, I know the obvious.

God has standards of modesty for CHRISTIANS.

I believe God has the same standards for everyone, only people interprete his words however they want.

Fourth, He wants to reduce sexual temptations among people.
I'm not talking about naked tribes in South America or Muslims.

Again, I wanted to point out about sexual temptations and point out these naked tribes or fully covered are not any more tempted than our semi-fully clothed ones.
Who knows, maybe even that constant nudity desensitizes one to the nakedness and actually there is less temptations here.
That makes the whole idea of "modest way of dressing" quite superficial and useless, doesn't it..

Non-Christians don't care how they dress (speak, behave) because they don't care how Jesus feels.

Oh no Miss Reba, it is quite clear that it says whoever doesn't believe in Jesus, doesn't CARE

Fuzzy.

>>Yes, she is still my mother but I has no love feeling for her.<<

I think maybe you do, you hate what she became, you hate what she did to you and your siblings, but as your mother you do love her.
if she appeared on your doorstep asking for forgiveness wouldn't you be you ready to love her again?

You certainly wrote with loving feeling about her..

Fuzzy

ps:
I have ups and downs self-esteem...

Me too Lieblieng :)

My stepdad worked and provided her what she needs. She has 2 story house - a kinda of fancy house with 4 bedrooms and basement.

Well, I had a co-worker once who was married once to a millionare and she had not only a huge house in the best part of the city she also had a maid, parties, a boat, and European vacations.
And she divorced him after a few years because all that riches and financial security wouldn't buy her the most important thing- the closeness, the passion she wanted to have in her marriage.
She ended up with a regular salary boy and she was finally happy. She had to work herself too -she became a hairdresser and even this job was something she liked to do.
When I asked her then why did she married him in the first place she said- I was young and stupid and he was rich and charming.. he swept me off my feet and I thought I won the lottery literally..

but once we got married he started showing his true colors and we discovered we have very little in common. No money would fix that.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
...separatism is a root of all evil.
No, it is not.

Christians and non-Christians are like oil and water. They separate naturally. They have different beliefs, interests and activities.

Most of the time it is the non-Christians who avoid the Christians.

The Bible says:

Luke 6:20-22
20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. 21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. 22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

II Corinthians 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

AudioFuzzy:I happen to disagree. I've been to church services, saw people praying fervently and later the same people kicking the dog and pushing a homeless person out of their way, beating their kids and/or wife, spreading false gossip about others (that mostly women).
No matter how much you pray, it's only your action that shows if you have Christ in your heart or not. You only fool yourself if you think the more you pray the more Christ you have in your heart.
You can be shy with your relationship with Christ, you may pray scarcely and yet be closer to him than any devout phony in the first row in the Church all agnry and pious because her neighbour went to the beach in thong (after volunteering her services at homeles shelter).

Well, you have to remember that we are livin' in APOSTASY days.

I find that very interestin' of your perspective. I am not goin' to play Satan's harp here. No twistin' around with Christ, either dudette.

1Thessalonians 5:17 : "pray without ceasing; ( day & nite everyday )

Hebrew 10:22 : "let us draw near with a true heart in fulness of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience: and having our body washed with pure water...."

Be aware of God:
Hebrew 4:12 "For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Audiofuzzy : I also agree with you that it is, well. strange that such a religious person as CR stepdad Israel would pray that his children, particularly CR, would see their mom "black" soul.

What kind of holy man is that?

Did I say that my stepdad is holy man ? Gee - you haven't learned a bit yet. My stepdad AIN'T NO holy man. He is a sinner just like me and the rest of you guys. You forgot that my stepdad is a minister just like a regular pastor at churches. I am sure the pastors DOES pray for their families as well. And, it doesn't mean that the pastors are holy men. Jesus is HOLY and no one else.

I would expect a real Christian would pray the opposite- that his children would be spared to see their mom "black" soul and see only her love and dedication to them.
What kind of Christian is praying for something NEGATIVE to happen? should he pray for CR to have happy relationship with her mother??

There was NO negative in his prayer. He prayed to God for His Help - I don't know WHAT kind of HELP my stepdad asked Him. This was between him and God.

I saw her soul in black BEFORE she asked for a divorce... that was SIX ( 6 ) years later. And, also there was ANOTHER thing - not only that, but she KNEW that a new man will NOT raise her FIVE ( 5 ) kids, if she don't wait for her kids to reach the age of 18 AFTER divorce. Please, use your common sense.

And once again - no happy woman in happy marraige asks for divorce out of the blue...

You don't know my mom.

Hi CyberRed:wave:

I want to tell you that I believe you. Many people had a hard time believing my dream experience with Jesus. I shared with people and you shared with people.

:)
Momoftwo

Momoftwo said:
Hi CyberRed:wave:

I want to tell you that I believe you. Many people had a hard time believing my dream experience with Jesus. I shared with people and you shared with people.

:)
Momoftwo

This thread has nothing to do with dreams. Maybe you posted in the wrong thread? This thread is about self-esteem vs low self-esteem. ;)

Audiofuzzy :should he pray for CR to have happy relationship with her mother??

He ALREADY have and THAT I found Jesus Christ. Jesus is waitin' for my mother to OPEN her HEART to invite Him in her heart, so we both could make a truce with each other in God's Joy and Peace. I am still prayin' for my mother...hopin' that one day she will find Jesus.

Audiofuzzy said:
...My point is that Jesus himself, before his becoming Christ the Saviour was not Christian. There was in fact no Christianity yet.
Jesus was always the Savior, even before His birth on earth.
Jesus Himself was The Christ. He was never a Christian because "Christian" means a follower of Christ. Christians strive to become Christlike; He is our role model.

And yet already he was dressing modest and cared for others.
therefore you do not have to become a Christian to be modest and decent person. You do not need Jesus to become a good Christian human being.
Jesus Christ is the perfect example for Christians.
Of course non-Christians can be modest and "decent" people.
You do need Jesus to become a Christian because without Him no one is good enough.

Romans 3:12
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

While it's true a woman may wear certain clothes to bring an attention to herself, which is mostly the case, she also may do that for other purpose.
Regardless, a pure man should know it, and therefore not pay an attention to the way she dresses. Nor judge her, for "God forgive them for they do not know..."
Oh, she knows what she is doing.

Of course a pure man will avoid looking as much as possible.

If a woman doesn't want to be judged a slut then why would she dress like one?

It is very distracting for someone to focus on a face when the body is almost naked.
Well yes, If you are not used to it. We westerners are not used to it.
Or if you have dirty mind :)
"Dirty" mind has nothing to do with it. You have to be dead not to notice a woman doing a Sharon Stone imitation at the front of the class. And whether or not someone is "used" to it doesn't make it right.

I wonder why people want to defend immodesty? If Christians want to dress modestly, I wonder why that bothers people?

Christians and non-Christians are like oil and water. They separate naturally. They have different beliefs, interests and activities.

This is CHILLING......

don't forget that after all is done and said we are ALL the same human beings. Wheter we pray in the Church or Synagogue or Mecca, we share the same interest - religion. Whether we are Christians, Jews, Muslim we believe in the same- in some higher supreme being that is above us all.
There is no activity that one human being can do and other doesn't.They just have different shapes and sound.

That is why I loved John Paul II- he understood this very well. He made antisemitism and official sin, and all his life he strived to unite all of us not divide by our beliefs.
When he died, there were present at his funeral all of the world leaders of practically all major religions worldwide.
That's how it suppose to be.

Most of the time it is the non-Christians who avoid the Christians.

Not neccessarily. I actually find that Christian's holier than thou attitude is what is a big put-off to others, non- Christians..

You forgot that my stepdad is a minister just like a regular pastor at churches.

no, that's what I meant by "holy" man. ..

And once again - no happy woman in happy marriage asks for divorce out of the blue...
You don't know my mom.

Cyber Red, there is no "ifs" or "buts" here - a happy woman does not leave a happy marriage.
It comprises ALL women, including your mother. Just think about it.

Fuzzy

>>If a woman doesn't want to be judged a slut then why would she dress like one<<

Don't forget it's YOU who is judging her.
In my eyes she is NOT a slut, nor is she dressed like slut. She's just dressed.
It's YOU who make her a slut.

She may dress "slutty" according to YOU - but according to her, someone else who is wearing more revealing clothes is dressed "slutty", not her.
It's all relative.

And don't forget, actions speak louder that anything else - she may dress "slutty" (according to you) after she volunteered all day at hospital for the leppers.
It's inward that counts, inward..

Fuzzy

Liebling:-))) said:
No problem... welcome :hug:

Thanks. :hug:
Your mom only want your step-dad´s love, not everything. Maybe your step-dad love her in different way and give her everything what she want... but it´s still not enough. It look like step-dad didn´t give her love enough what she need.

He loves her - it was why he didn't want a divorce. He lives in godly life. He never gambles or smokes. He never beats her or do drugs. He never cussed at her. He never gambles or drinks ( alocholic ). Nada. That proves alot that he SINCERELY loves her so much !

That´s what Fuzzy suggest is true. She stay married to your step-dad until all of her children are 18.... It look like she sacrifice her life for her children.

Nope. That's not true. My mom KNEW that if, she decides to divorce him BEFORE her 5 kids reach the age of 18 -- WHO will accept her 5 kids ? No man could afford to raise 5 kids so, she got stuck and stayed in marriage until her 5 kids reached the age of 18. Her LAST baby girl was only 13 years old when my mom divorced my stepdad. Know what happened to my half-sister ( my mom's last baby girl ) ? She became a prostitute and ended up gettin' pregnant. She has 4 children, I think. Right now, she is a stripper at the club. Soo, you can't really say that it was my stepdad's fault .. hmm ? You can say that my life is full of surprises.

Yeah, I can tell that she is not satisfied what kind of life she had with your step-dad. She feel being loveless...

I already explained above. :)

>>Soo, you can't really say that it was my stepdad's fault<<

It's hard to say for sure not knowing your dad personally.
But the fact is children of overly religious parents quite often go in the extreme opposite direction.
(like you little sister)

My mom KNEW that if, she decides to divorce him BEFORE her 5 kids reach the age of 18 -- WHO will accept her 5 kids ?

If your mom wanted to, she could have leave your dad with the kids.
Not every woman is afraid of being alone. How do you know she was afraid of no man wanting her with 5 kids? your stepdad told you that??

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy :

It's hard to say for sure not knowing your dad personally.
But the fact is children of overly religious parents quite often go in the extreme opposite direction.
(like you little sister)

That's YOUR opinion. I know my mother too well. I've been there and saw it through. If, my mom was like my dad - then, she wouldn't have divorced him. If, she didn't divorce him, then my little sister wouldn't get pregnant thru prostitution or stripper at the club. My little sister would have made it to graduate her high school and have a better job or career. Think about it.

My mom KNEW that if, she decides to divorce him BEFORE her 5 kids reach the age of 18 -- WHO will accept her 5 kids ?

If your mom wanted to, she could have leave your dad with the kids.

No. She wanted my little sister to live with her.

Not every woman is afraid of being alone. How do you know she was afraid of no man wanting her with 5 kids? your stepdad told you that??

No, my mom did.

Back