Seems like every deaf person I meet is a pothead

I'm certainly *not* a pothead and proud of it.

I don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't drink.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

:wave:

Lmao! I've never met a deaf pothead before either. I don't mind being around potheads either. I don't really hang out with them much 'cause either they moved away or too busy (work ha) to hang out with me. I don't have anything against it. I am pretty cool with it. I am not a pothead. Haven't been done drugs for 4 years. I wasn't a really pothead back then. Just occasionally. Haha.

I quit drinking nearly 3 months ago. I was a hardcore alcoholic. I quit drinking cold turkey & am proud of my sobriety! Nearly 3 months is the longest I've gone without a drink in 7 years! Well, I started drinking 10 years ago! I am not supposed to drink 'cause I am Indian which is a real bad idea, lol! When I quit drinking 3 months ago, I had really bad pain in my both kidneys! It only lasted a month. I didn't go to ER or anything. Just let it pass. I drank a lot of water & cranberry juice & it helped. I also had really bad alcohol withdrawals which I've never experienced before! It was scary. The reason I got them 'cause I was drinking beer heavily! Never again, lol. I had fever, cold chills, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, legs tingling, bad panic attacks, etc etc. I was down to 113 lbs due to sleeplessness & loss of appetite!!!

I am so glad that I am not drinking anymore, lol. I am only 24 yrs old.

I am 80 days sober without any help! Just support.

That is great! You should be very proud of yourself ! My father was a drunk and he was born in Russia, and he drank vodkas and whiskey. and he drank it . Russian love to drink too!
straight

I have had a couple of friends who were a pothead. One gave it up because of the kids.

Never had a toke. Never wanted to. Really hates the smell of marijuana.

What's more I hate marijuana because they do so much damage in a insidious way. Don't understand why people think marijuana's harmless.

I have had a couple of friends who were a pothead. One gave it up because of the kids.

Never had a toke. Never wanted to. Really hates the smell of marijuana.

What's more I hate marijuana because they do so much damage in a insidious way. Don't understand why people think marijuana's harmless.

I agree with you. I don't understand why marijuana is harmless. But I think they feel that it is good for medical reasons and said that it takes the pain and the suffering away much better than aspirin or Tylenol. :hmm:

lebowski-time.jpg

I love smoking weed. It helps to slow my brain down when I am stressed. But I don't abuse it anymore. Now I just smoke 2 to 3 times a month. Use to be 10+ times a day

I'm not a pothead however I did smoke one over the weekend. I was too damn drunk to know if I was high or not. At first I thought it was a cigarette, then when I took a puff, I realized it wasn't nicotine. oops. Let's just say I need to be very careful at work and not hurt myself for a while. There is a strict no tolerance policy regarding drugs at work.

I'm not a pothead however I did smoke one over the weekend. I was too damn drunk to know if I was high or not. At first I thought it was a cigarette, then when I took a puff, I realized it wasn't nicotine. oops. Let's just say I need to be very careful at work and not hurt myself for a while. There is a strict no tolerance policy regarding drugs at work.

If that's the only pot you've smoked in a while, it is likely not enough to register on a drug test. Don't worry about it.

Every time I meet people who smoke pot and doesn't worry me cos they keep same person. But one thing is.. I've seen some people who on P and change their personality. I wouldn't become friends with people who have P.

People who use the P in New Zealand, P stands for Speed, Ice, crack whatever they call this.

That's not true. Not every deaf person is a pothead. Get real. I'm a former pothead. I feel so much better ever since then. Tell you honest, when I am with deaf friends who are heavily marijuana smoker, I got to realize that they are kind of boring people to be with...they're not much to talk but dramas, lack of good news, and lack of good topics to discuss. Believe it or not, to compare between my rest of the friends from Downstate NY and L.I. and my man's friends...my man's group of friends from Upstate NY are triplet of marijauna dependence than my more than half of friends who do not. That's why I had to less and less hanging out with his friends.

Far out dude! Lets go see Mary Jane man!

And no I dont do that stuff never even tried it in my life and have no desire to.

Bales of pot just wash up on your beach? What is this place you live in, Candyland??? :giggle:

I saw bags of coke wash up on Daytona Beach.......I was told it happens often. Drug runners dumping stuff before they get caught.

You wanna smoke my future Great-Aunt-in-law whose a name happens to be Mary Jane? Lol.

My soon to be 14 yr. old, who is a very tall and lanky kid....was outside skateboarding....this black dude came by and said...."Know where I can get some "Tree"?....

My son came in the house and told me what the passing guy had asked....I was confused...."what is "Tree"?......

To find out it's another slang for "Pot"......boy, was I Hot!....The guy (dunno where he lived), was already gone....as I went outside looking for him....I'll slam his ass UP a Tree if I see him around here again!

Back