School Expels Girl for Having Gay Parents

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't understand why Liebling is in here debating...
because she lives in Germany....:|

So... Liebling has every right to speak her opinion or view whatever she pleases to, she doesn't have to live in America to do so..

Btw why are some of ya jumping at liebling like you guys have an answer to everything...

you can't violate somebody belief.

so what if they waived parents who divorce, adultry, or whatever...

but if they don't approve homosexual, then you can't
force them to like you....

homosexual go against their religious belief, they have the right
to stand up against you.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't understand why Liebling is in here debating...
because she lives in Germany....
and she is trying to dictate on how we should live in USA.

Why don't you come live in USA? :|

:rofl: Exactly!

Why should I live in America?

I "educate" you from Germany. :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
you can't violate somebody belief.

so what if they waived parents who divorce, adultry, or whatever...

but if they don't approve homosexual, then you can't
force them to like you....

homosexual go against their religious belief, they have the right
to stand up against you.

Miss P...

let me ask you this as a very simple question.

do you REALLY care about ANYTHIN at all?

The main important thing that I felt bad for the girl... I hope she is doing well and dealing with this crap!.. school shouldnt expell any children just because of their parent/parents.... school can expell if the children breaking rules.. but the girl didnt break the rules..

Geez.. this getting old.. now we are in 2000's.. sigh..

I am praying for the girl to deal and raise with good positive and around people about her parents.. :/

DoofusMama said:
The main important thing that I felt bad for the girl... I hope she is doing well and dealing with this crap!.. school shouldnt expell any children just because of their parent/parents.... school can expell if the children breaking rules.. but the girl didnt break the rules..

I am praying for the girl to deal and raise with good positive and around people about her parents.. :/

:gpost: I agree!

Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl: Exactly!

I "educate" you from Germany. :thumb:

That sounds real haughty. I have a very good friend here who is German and has a green card. He has told me that, over-all, the USA is a better place to live, in spite of all our shortcomings.

Tousi said:
That sounds real haughty. I have a very good friend here who is German and has a green card. He has told me that, over-all, the USA is a better place to live, in spite of all our shortcomings.

Tousi, she didn't mean it as you think it what it may look like to you, but I'm positive sure she meant was she didn't have to live in America to be able to speak her view on this issue.... Ok? :hug:

Angel, maybe so but the green thumb smilie indicates sarcasm, right?

Tousi said:

True, but I do know Liebling Tousi, and I know she didn't mean it that way....

I've checked w/private school via telephoned and question about issues.. They said, Forbit whoever divorce or gay or else.. not allowed but sorry children is okay but still not allowed due their christianity policy. They understanding that issues children are innocent and cannot have this school because of parent' divorce or gay repluation. I was asked, "Doesn't make sense why you not allowed children part of this private school which it important education than public school? Why can't let them children can have this part school? Obvouisly you focus on their parent' role or any kinds racist. The person was hang it up quicker than I expected. *interesting*

Few my question... The person refused comply anser from my question. Pretty interesting!

^Angel^ said:
Tousi, she didn't mean it as you think it what it may look like to you, but I'm positive sure she meant was she didn't have to live in America to be able to speak her view on this issue.... Ok? :hug:

This is an exactly... :thumb:

Thank you for correct Tousi :hug:

:shock: You has no reason to be panic because I answered Miss *P´s nonsense post with my sense of humor, Tousi.

Well, why should I give everything here up for to live in America?

Green card? What´s this? Very interesting because I never heard about this. :confused: I has no idea what you talking about, Tousi... :dunno: Very interesting, German friend?

Tousi said:

:confused:

I has no idea what you accussed me for? I thought you know it´s sense of humor, I made my response post to Miss *P´s nonsense post...

I has no idea why you jump to attack me for? :dunno:

DoofusMama said:

:werd:

Bullym0m:
I've checked w/private school via telephoned and question about issues.. They said, Forbit whoever divorce or gay or else.. not allowed but sorry children is okay but still not allowed due their christianity policy. They understanding that issues children are innocent and cannot have this school because of parent' divorce or gay repluation. I was asked, "Doesn't make sense why you not allowed children part of this private school which it important education than public school? Why can't let them children can have this part school? Obvouisly you focus on their parent' role or any kinds racist. The person was hang it up quicker than I expected. *interesting*

Few my question... The person refused comply anser from my question. Pretty interesting!

Interesting...

Liebling:-))) said:
This is an exactly... :thumb:

Thank you for correct Tousi :hug:

:shock: You has no reason to be panic because I answered Miss *P´s nonsense post with my sense of humor, Tousi.

Well, why should I give everything here up for to live in America?

Green card? What´s this? Very interesting because I never heard about this. :confused: I has no idea what you talking about, Tousi... :dunno: Very interesting, German friend?

Leibling, I am not attacking, nor am I panicking, nor do I care if you live here or there. I was questioning what you said but now that you have apparently cleared it up, it is water over the dam, no need to take it any further, okay? I will look for something concise re: what a green card is and post it here....

P.S. Rather than look up a long, boring definition of what a green card is, let me just tell you this: My friend is of a large Rechenberg family, all deaf (Mother, Father, brothers) from Germany who came to the US on a visa, a work visa that has a deadline. My friend liked it here so much that he applied for a green card before his work visa expired. A green card is an informal term but it means he has permanent residency here; he just can't vote nor run for political office if I remember correctly.

Tousi said:
Leibling, I am not attacking, nor am I panicking, nor do I care if you live here or there. I was questioning what you said but now that you have apparently cleared it up, it is water over the dam, no need to take it any further, okay? I will look for something concise re: what a green card is and post it here....

Okay, let us forget it... :hug:

P.S. Rather than look up a long, boring definition of what a green card is, let me just tell you this: My friend is of a large Rechenberg family, all deaf (Mother, Father, brothers) from Germany who came to the US on a visa, a work visa that has a deadline. My friend liked it here so much that he applied for a green card before his work visa expired. A green card is an informal term but it means he has permanent residency here; he just can't vote nor run for political office if I remember correctly.

I know what green card is.. Residence permit!!!

I own permanent residence permit since 1990 after 5 years live in Germany. (I married to a German and live in Germany since 1985). Yes, it´s correct that I´m unable to vote any political issues because I still hold British passport.

I know where Rechenberg is... It´s over 250 miles away from my area (around 355 km).

It´s good to know that your friend is happy to live in USA and wish him the best of good luck. :thumb:

Leibling, lol, Rechenberg is the family's last name, not the area; I have forgotten if they are from the north or the south of Germany....

Tousi said:
Leibling, lol, Rechenberg is the family's last name, not the area; I have forgotten if they are from the north or the south of Germany....

Oooccchhh, I thought your friend live in Rechenberg, belong part of Sachsen... :D It´s between middle and north Germany.

http://www.rs-tiengen.de/assets/images/Rechenberg.jpg

Where I live is in southern of west Germany nearest to Austria, Switerzland, Rep. Czech., Italy.... than Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg.... to North Germany.

Btw why are some of ya jumping at liebling like you guys have an answer to everything...
That is what a debate is. You ask a question or make a wrongful statement, then you should expect a response. And, many of us do have the answers to these issues, which is why we are responding. You won’t catch me responding to questions about flyfishing because I have no knowledge on that issue. I do, however, have knowledge on this issue and therefore have a basis for my replies.

I "educate" you from Germany.
I think the point is that most of us really don’t give a fuck about Germany and it’s laws or we would move there. And, if I wanted to know more about Germany I would visit a German website.

Tousi, she didn't mean it as you think it what it may look like to you, but I'm positive sure she meant was she didn't have to live in America to be able to speak her view on this issue.... Ok?
Is Liebling unable to answer for herself?

I am also an expert on providing directions on where to stick that thumb, if anyone is interested.

Eve said:
I think the point is that most of us really don’t give a fuck about Germany and it’s laws or we would move there. And, if I wanted to know more about Germany I would visit a German website.

:confused: It´s Miss *P´s nonsense post, I´m refered to with my sense of humor. I´m surprised that you show no understand sense of humor.

Is Liebling unable to answer for herself?

Yes, I did answered.

Angel is faster than me. I´m surprise that she positive my response post to Miss *P because it´s correct. Yes, I already answered to this ;) Remember, this forum is free for everyone to correct, agree, disagree or say whatever they likes. ;) Is it forbiddeen?

I am also an expert on providing directions on where to stick that thumb, if anyone is interested.

Ha, it shows that you has no sense of humor...

Never mind!

Last edited:
Back