School Expels Girl for Having Gay Parents

Well does anyone know if the school is government afflilated? In Canada religious schools aren't nessarily private....some of them get government funding. I just think kicking a child out of school b/c of something the PARENTS did, is too much "sins of the fathers"
"Oh we have evidence that one parent had sex before marriage....or "Oh we have evidence that one parent regularly wears skirts that are TOO short...
Oh we have evidence that the parents; swear, have sex in a proscribed position and lots of other stuff that does not really jibe well with a "Christian" lifestyle. .....would a kid be expelled from a school for a parent that swears, or does other things that don't jibe well with Chrisitan lifestyles?

Liebling:-))) said:
:dunno: You can laugh whatever you like. It´s my opinon that Clinton and his wife are good people. Yes, they make their mistakes but they doing their job pretty good to take care of their people.
I don't know who "their people" were, but it sure wasn't American citizens.

deafdyke said:
Well does anyone know if the school is government afflilated? In Canada religious schools aren't nessarily private....some of them get government funding.
The school is in California. If you want to know if it is "government affiliated" I suggest you contact the school:

http://www.ocschools.org/about/contactus.cfm

...would a kid be expelled from a school for a parent that swears, or does other things that don't jibe well with Chrisitan lifestyles?
Ask the school. None of us can answer for the school.

[EDIT]....Not going to discuss this anymore, it keeps going around the circle over and over like a merry go round..

All I'm going to say is, I wish them well....

Last edited:
Eve said:
And yet, you are so quick to judge the school. tsk tsk ts

We all don't like how they make their policies of admission, I mean come on, If a school says I should be married in order to take my son to private school, Why is that's their business that I should be married? Isn't that up to God to judge me weather I'm married or not? Not the school. The school is for my son, has nothing to do with me.

The students are in school for learning experience, What does this have to do with parents? Just because the girl's mother is lesbians, that still doesn't give anyone a right to remove a child just because their parents aren't perfect, it doesn't matter what the rules applies, Aren't Christians supposed to be non-judgements? They are followers for God, therefore they should know the bibles states not to judge anyone, or you'll be judge. Sounds like nobody really follows through what the bible states.

Reba said:
I don't know who "their people" were, but it sure wasn't American citizens.

Really?

Perhap for you, I notice alot of Americans like Clinton and his wife. They wish to have Hillary as President of 2008. Alot of people in different countries like them and consider them as good people and doing their job for their country pretty good. They are human like us who make mistakes. You can't make President into 110% prefect.

Cheri said:
We all don't like how they make their policies of admission, I mean come on, If a school says I should be married in order to take my son to private school, Why is that's their business that I should be married? Isn't that up to God to judge me weather I'm married or not? Not the school. The school is for my son, has nothing to do with me.

The students are in school for learning experience, What does this have to do with parents? Just because the girl's mother is lesbians, that still doesn't give anyone a right to remove a child just because their parents aren't perfect, it doesn't matter what the rules applies, Aren't Christians supposed to be non-judgements? They are followers for God, therefore they should know the bibles states not to judge anyone, or you'll be judge. Sounds like nobody really follows through what the bible states.

Exactly, they are supposing to consider students's future education, not worry parent's private background... *sigh*

Back