Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure thousands will.... As for me I always pick the closest store :)

Ha ha...in my town where I used to live in New Mexico we had two stores, Lowe's and Home Depot, that were literally a stone throw away from each other. I've always gone to Lowe's. I like how they arrange their stuff there. As for H.D., meh, only when I couldn't find anything at Lowe's (out of stock) do I go.

Ha ha...in my town where I used to live in New Mexico we had two stores, Lowe's and Home Depot, that were literally a stone throw away from each other. I've always gone to Lowe's. I like how they arrange their stuff there. As for H.D., meh, only when I couldn't find anything at Lowe's (out of stock) do I go.

And that is going to make a huge difference in their profit margins.:laugh2:

Would you shit your pants and cry for mommy if you ever had to face combat? Easy on the fingerpointing there, Steinhauer.

We all know the US launches wars if their financial stakes in corporations abroad are threatened. Let's not play dumb.

Lets do! I'll play dumb and you will put me on the road to knowledge.
What financial stakes in which corporations abroad did U.S.A. enter WWI and/or WWII over. Please hurry with you reply.

Those same 2 stores are the closest to my NM home as well. I think it's about 50 miles though. So it's ACE hardware for me most of the time. Lowes stores are organized better. If I had to get drywall from one of those 2 I got it through HD always. Insulation from Lowes always. Both stores are great.

Paul blew Bachmann out of the water. Really, now, is that so surprising? :)

Not really, just means that there are more tin foil mad hatters of truthers and arm chair combat vet wannabes.

Lets do! I'll play dumb and you will put me on the road to knowledge.
What financial stakes in which corporations abroad did U.S.A. enter WWI and/or WWII over. Please hurry with you reply.

She is misrepresenting the facts. We went to war when our corporate institutions were attacked ...... um, yeah. The World Trade Center.

OWS - promulgation of enemy propaganda.

Those same 2 stores are the closest to my NM home as well. I think it's about 50 miles though. So it's ACE hardware for me most of the time. Lowes stores are organized better. If I had to get drywall from one of those 2 I got it through HD always. Insulation from Lowes always. Both stores are great.

Too bad we didn't meet.

:h5:

Back to the topic:

How about all those patriotic American Muslim soldiers?

She is misrepresenting the facts. We went to war when our corporate institutions were attacked ...... um, yeah. The World Trade Center.

OWS - promulgation of enemy propaganda.

US launched a war on Iraq...who didn't attack the US. how is that a misrepresentation of facts?

I was talking about corporate interests abroad, not the world trade center itself. you're the one misrepresenting here.

"OWS - promulgation of enemy propaganda." - enemy propaganda? what propaganda? Wall Street IS corrupt and the government did fail to uphold laws regarding banking practices. if you think this is all a lie, then...wow. I guess you haven't been reading any major newspaper since 2008.

Last edited:
Paul leads in Iowa - Public Policy Polling

"Paul leads in Iowa

Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa. He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson."

Paul leads in Iowa - Public Policy Polling

"Paul leads in Iowa

Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa. He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson."

I gotta say, he is the least scary of them all. But I still have a problem with his stance of separation of church and state. However, there is no way he could ever get something like that pushed through.

I gotta say, he is the least scary of them all. But I still have a problem with his stance of separation of church and state. However, there is no way he could ever get something like that pushed through.

I agree. But I like his stance on other issues.

That's the good news. I like some of his platform though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back