Remembering TOF aka Fuzzyberry

I am sorry to hear her death last year :( even though I don't know her .

I am sorry to hear her death last year. I don't know her cuz I became an active member a while after her death. Anyway, could you tell me her screen name so that I can view her posts ? TOF and fuzzyberry are not in AD.

yes she is member of AD it is TongueOnFire

yes she is member of AD it is TongueOnFire

Thanks, I searched it and found her last screen name . I really feel sad for her. I'm now reading an old thread about her death. really sadding :(

Thanks, I searched it and found her last screen name . I really feel sad for her. I'm now reading an old thread about her death. really sadding :(

Yeah, she was soo funny and loved to tease people around. :lol: I will never forget her bubbly spirit. :D I met her through DeafChat and, then saw her at another website where I am a member of. She will always be remembered !

ofc i wont forget abt her.. she is on my mind and think of her!!! :hug: i always miss u and still think of u!

She will always be remembering.. I find her very loving person with warm personalities!

Miss your personalities, Amanda!

I dont know about her, but I offer her a great memories for all of AD to honor her nickname should retired from here.

GoldenLeaf74

Wow, I didn't even realize it has already been nearly a year since her death. I am so glad that I got a chance to know her through the years in those chatrooms and got up close in personal conversations with her. She was always the kind of person who would even go bold, much futher and doesn't give a damn of what others would think of her. She is just who she is. She's always funny and mind you, She can be naughty at some time, haha. She has the way to make people crack up in laughter. Also, I can't forget her recipes. She has like what, gazillions of recipes (well it feels like it! LOL) but anyway, Amanda will always be missed and loved by us all.

Bear, Thank you for creating this thread in memory of her and I know she will be looking above with a huge smile and be no longer in pain. ;)

TOF...she made me laugh like no other. When some idiot needs telling off, I'm quite happy to do so. But she would have done it with that special brand of humor that made us all crack up (except the recipient haha).

I never knew how sick she was...she wasn't much of a complainer. I think she got more fun out of life than some do in way more years.

Your very welcome for this thread Jolie. I do miss her terribly. She had such a way of making us all smile even on our bad days.

When she died the world lost a very very valuable person. I just feel sorry for those that never knew her. It is a huge loss for those of us that did know her and even for those that didnt. You could not have asked for a better friend.

And those recipes of hers will be sorely missed.

Although I didn't know her. My thoughts & prayers go out to all the family & friends. When a life passes on & the time goes by so fast the date of death is always the hardest:(

Aww Bear, of course I haven't forgotten about her, she's was one of my good friend also and a babysitter of my three children as well too, sure missed her very much and I'm glad I finally met her and spend alot of time with her etc..I'll cherish every memories I had with her and keep her close to my heart forever....Rest in Peace Amanda and you're sadly missed my friend :hug:

Aww Bear, of course I haven't forgotten about her, she's was one of my good friend also and a babysitter of my three children as well too, sure missed her very much and I'm glad I finally met her and spend alot of time with her etc..I'll cherish every memories I had with her and keep her close to my heart forever....Rest in Peace Amanda and you're sadly missed my friend :hug:

Ohhh she did babysitting for your kids wow that was so nice of her do it for you :) yeah miss her very much cause she is soooo nice lady :)

I haven't forgotten about her either, She will always be remembered, even the times we have met in real life, I'll miss her as always. ;)

Well today is the day of her DOD anniversary. I am thinking about all the good times we had in that past with her. I wish I could have afforded to go visit her gravesite to put some flowers on it. But unfortunately, too far and too much money. I remember last year when sis LostKenya and I went to her funeral on the way home we got caught in a storm and almost slid into another car or off the road *depending on where my car went* but luckily we stopped. I think our angel up there was watching out for us. I miss her alot and think of her every day. Bye TOF, glad you were here with us no matter how short it was.

Yeah, It is her first year and I miss her :( now she is not suffer anymore. I have been thinking of her a weeks before today. When I go out for a ride and I look up the sky to think of her how I miss her very much :(.

I'll neve forget about TOF i know her for long time till last 2 year ago meet in person...and i miss her as my best friend! and Hey TOF if you read i m gonna said OSU is WON For YOU! :dance: And i never forget that ur boxed been rip off when OSU won last few year ago :laugh2: so i miss you lotts!

*nods at sis Bear* geez never forget road! *thud*

2nd Year Anniversary Approaches

Sis TOF,

I still have not forgotten you. Your memory lives on in all of us. I miss you still and wish you were here to see the changes being made in all of our lives.

You have affected my life more than you'll ever know. I'm glad I got to know you and I'm glad I was one of your friends. You were a light that touched my darkness at the time I most needed it. Even online you could bring me to laugh when I most wanted to cry.

I love you still and miss you Sis!

Gone but not forgotten

I remember TOF , she was soo funny online. I will never forget her sense of humor and speaking her mind. She's truly missed in the cyber world. Always remembered

Wow, it been past a year already,, TOF have been a great friend and I got to know her online chat rooms, e-mails and IM chats. She always a funny hell-raiser fun gal! She will always be remebered in my heart. TOF is such a great gal! Here a poem for TOF.

TOF:

One day I decided to get on the net,
I thought a chat room would be my best bet.
I saw names and words come up from where
I knew not.
I soon took a chance and had a nice thought,
Could I do this, it looked really neat.
I saw names on the screen that started with sweet,
sweet smiles with our friends Jo, Capserman, Seuquioa, NS, Ocean, and many others were there too,

And then I saw it, "Oh, yes, we're talking to you,
come on in and chat for awhile. "
And when I did I started to smile.
I saw Chuckie and Robbie and soon I was friends
with quite a few people by the days end.
And after awhile they called me their friend.
Sometimes I come in and my friends are not there,
But I'll go back again because I know that they care.
Some live in the states and some do not,

But they always know when I need to talk.
I am so glad I took the leap and went into the
chat room where friends are so neat.

TOF U will always be remembered in spirit as you were in life. Big hugs!

Back