Remembering TOF aka Fuzzyberry

Ahh I never thought I would see this topic again after a year when it orginally was posted... I still cant believe we lost a good friend who was soooooo funny and yakking it up and more... I still miss ya, TOF and I do hope ya are up there making some other angels laff so damn hard their pants gonna fall off faster than ya can say 2 skunks in serious heat.... hehe... I will never forget how TOF spoke to me in a dirty way... wow I was thinking WTF that gal doing to get a rise out of me?? Dang... she sure was funny as heck.....

hehe poor ya got Owned and YES we will miss her she is awesome person to talk with and awesome person to some of people she meet. i still have her SN in aim smile

wow, it's already 2nd Year Anniversary this year which is really fast than I thought.

I didn't forget her and miss her many recipes... :( She will be alway missed...

i didnt know about fuzzyberry? but i dont wanted anyone feels about that fuzzyberry how died? but i will respect that.

my Grandmother who dies last July dues Strokes but im still misses her very much every day and i cant think of her very much but my dad says dont worry about my grandmother but she still in heaven and my dad says my grandmother dont pain when she in heaven i says oh really!

I am sorry about your grandmother. My grandfather passed away last year in May from lungs cancer. I know how that feels. My other grandmother passed away due to old age and many health problems such as diabetic, heart problems, hearing loss, losing her sight, and blood presure but I am glad in pain anymore more and in a better place with my grandfather in heaven. Life is always hard when we lose someone we love. I am still getting over the loss of my dog passed away a year ago from last month. She my best friend. :)

Remembering TOF this month and she is always a funny gal to be around with and she sure whipped some of us in Literati games dang :lol:

Rest In Peace Amanda

Remembering TOF this month and she is always a funny gal to be around with and she sure whipped some of us in Literati games dang :lol:

Rest In Peace Amanda

LOL hell yeah! She sure did,, it was fun while it last! she sure kicked my ass lol But she knows I kicked her ass in checker! lol so I guess both of us are even. LOL :giggle:

Rest In Peace Amanda

Oh god Literatti, I almost forgot about all those times we played with her!. She was a very good player and could get lots of points with her words. I been thinking about her alot lately.

Yeah I have been thinking TOF from time to time. TOF was very good in Literati, and very funny person. Miss ya TOF.

Rest in Peace TOF

Wow, Time flies! It's been 2 years since her death. I didn't realize it has been 2 years. I do think about her from time to time. I hope her family is doing all right after all these time. And, Of course, I do miss her as well.

Speaking of the Literati games, She was an excellent player. She never was a sore loser and always had fun.

I do remmy one time in aimchat.... I know Bear, Jo and others would remmy this as I mention one time I was doing the shuffle, ya know what I mean by that, ladies!! I do remmy TOF reacting in a good way that caught me offguard I think.... I never thought I would see TOF saying things and others that were soooo hilarious and more... hehe ahh I still remmy that time... wouldnt be surprised if TOF did mention this to the angels up above for laffs....

I do remmy one time in aimchat.... I know Bear, Jo and others would remmy this as I mention one time I was doing the shuffle, ya know what I mean by that, ladies!! I do remmy TOF reacting in a good way that caught me offguard I think.... I never thought I would see TOF saying things and others that were soooo hilarious and more... hehe ahh I still remmy that time... wouldnt be surprised if TOF did mention this to the angels up above for laffs....

lmao NS how could we ever forget you and the infamous striptease act!:giggle: TOF was having such a ball that night! God the memories of all of us and those good ole times are priceless!

Wow, Time flies! It's been 2 years since her death. I didn't realize it has been 2 years. I do think about her from time to time. I hope her family is doing all right after all these time. And, Of course, I do miss her as well.

Speaking of the Literati games, She was an excellent player. She never was a sore loser and always had fun.

Ahh I remember we been played game in Literati and oh yeah she is really good at it lol :lol: It was so FUN! in Literati with her in Lounge 22 lol .. we always go in Lounge 22 hahaha :lol:

I do :whistle: :giggle:

Oh yea but she is still cheat! :giggle: kidding

:giggle: Sure, I do remember that very well. I couldn't forget it, haha. At least it was a good striptease you did. Oy, That got me hot thinking about it, haha. :lol:

lmao NS how could we ever forget you and the infamous striptease act!:giggle: TOF was having such a ball that night! God the memories of all of us and those good ole times are priceless!

Indeed, It was fun while it lasted. Ahh, Those ol good times.

Ahh I remember we been played game in Literati and oh yeah she is really good at it lol :lol: It was so FUN! in Literati with her in Lounge 22 lol .. we always go in Lounge 22 hahaha :lol:

Yes, It was fun ;)

LOL Bear.. knew ya would remmy that time... haha.. oh yeah TOF was all over that good enough... if I remmy she was waving a lot of dollar bills, so were ya and Jo and others I think... I did shock a few other gals later on in another aimchat with my shuffle when they were wondering what the hell I was talking about....hahah.. classic reaction....

LOL Pantehr and ya still pounce on Bastita? shame indeed... haha...

:giggle: Sure, I do remember that very well. I couldn't forget it, haha. At least it was a good striptease you did. Oy, That got me hot thinking about it, haha. :lol:

HELLO!!!!! I finally got ya hot and bothered from that.. hahaha.... hot damn... :giggle: At last I succeeded!!! LOL :cool:

I missed out on the striptease :(

lmao NS who can forget the famous NS striptease act. God those were good memories. We need to bring back some more of those good Old times and forget about some of our worries for a little while.

TOF sure was wild that night. And I bet it was a night she will never forget.

Jolie,

This message is for you! Remember the famous switch TOF, you and I did in DC one night? :giggle:

I missed out on the striptease :(

AW OB7 that happened years ago long before I knew ya, I believe. Not sure when ya joined DC but I dont recall knowing you much before a few years ago. But then again time flies lol.

psttt OB7 if only we had a cam on him when he was doing that famous *striptease* act lol.

AW OB7 that happened years ago long before I knew ya, I believe. Not sure when ya joined DC but I dont recall knowing you much before a few years ago. But then again time flies lol.

psttt OB7 if only we had a cam on him when he was doing that famous *striptease* act lol.

oooh nice if there indeed was a cam :giggle: Yes, I didn't join DC til later 2002 or after not sure.
I do remember TOF in DC, DG and etc.. she was very funny always teasing me about OB named after a tampon :lol: I always think about that from time to time my famous initials. Yes, I still havea receipe from her called "Earthquake Cake". She sure is missed, even though never met her in real life only online buddy. TOF, we all miss you!

Back