Remembering TOF aka Fuzzyberry

Bear..if ya need that famous striptease act trotted out soon.. let me know and get a aim chat room going soon or later and tell me to haul my ass in there for the shuffle.. and I am there!!! lol...that will be enough to get some of the ladies going wooooo... or so...hehe...

I missed out on the striptease :(

aaww you can do it to NS lmao

AW OB7 that happened years ago long before I knew ya, I believe. Not sure when ya joined DC but I dont recall knowing you much before a few years ago. But then again time flies lol.

psttt OB7 if only we had a cam on him when he was doing that famous *striptease* act lol.

oh yeah hehe

oooo NS lmao

Bear..if ya need that famous striptease act trotted out soon.. let me know and get a aim chat room going soon or later and tell me to haul my ass in there for the shuffle.. and I am there!!! lol...that will be enough to get some of the ladies going wooooo... or so...hehe...

oooo NS offering for a repeat of that infamous striptease??? Hey OB there ya go! Your chance to be there this time! LOL

And for sure sis TOF would be up there holding out those dollar bills for ya NS!

I too wonder how her family is doing now that a few years have gone by.

In honor of remembering her, cherishing the memories many of us may have had of her--this thread will remain 'sticky' until the end of November.

~RR

It's will turn you on enuff MORE :giggle: haha bec i neva forget that TOF get you really GOOODD! :nana:

In honor of remembering her, cherishing the memories many of us may have had of her--this thread will remain 'sticky' until the end of November.

~RR

Thanks RR,

I think it does us all good to remember her. While eventually some will say that this thread is getting old, I believe it never will. The memories is what keeps her alive.

I plan to revive this thread for every year that I am still here and there are still some of us around to remember her by.

Hi bear, thanks for helping keep her memory alive,

here's a poem I'd like to post, no i didn't write it, author unknown

In those quiet moments in the still of the night
Remember to rejoice and celebrate life
Do not think of me gone and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on the grain
I am the gentle autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in flight
I am the soft stars that shine
You will hear my gentle voice
and remember to rejoice
Never give up your fight
and remember always
to Celebrate Life....

Hi bear, thanks for helping keep her memory alive,

here's a poem I'd like to post, no i didn't write it, author unknown

In those quiet moments in the still of the night
Remember to rejoice and celebrate life
Do not think of me gone and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on the grain
I am the gentle autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in flight
I am the soft stars that shine
You will hear my gentle voice
and remember to rejoice
Never give up your fight
and remember always
to Celebrate Life....

Macian your welcome and I love the poem. It fits her perfectly. She brought alot of joy to alot of people's lives.

Macian very nice poem to share with us in memory of TOF.

Well today is the anniversary date. It has been 2 years. Sis TOF where ever you are just know you were loved and missed.

I am lighting a candle today in memory of her.

Remembering TOF today...

Rest in Peace

Yep TOF has had a good effect on the friends she made... I can think of no wonderful friend than her... hope she will be happy and smiling down at us all...

Mwauh TOF and bless ya!!

Wow! Time fly so fast, I remmy TOF as using my screenname into nasty name, I surely miss her so much, I didnt have a chance to thank her to help me to heal my skin problem.....Dannngggg!! As long she doesnt suffer.....May god rest her soul!!!

Back