Religion forum is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw the religion debate.. we have a more pressing matter that warrants an answer...

When a man says something in the woods, and there's no women around to hear him... is he still wrong?

Well, Eve ate a red shiney apple. Now, they become honry. What can we do?

adam.jpg

oh20010727_58.jpg

*laughing at Kalista*

you impossible funny.

Now, they are looking for AD Key!!

Attachments

• adameve.jpg
    adameve.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm beginning to see who the party poopers are. :giggle:

:ty: Angel

oops sorry Angel didnt meant to insult you or bring your name into this by saying :ty:

Sheesh.

Methinks it's time to close this thread - I hate closing a thread created by the Administrator himself, but when fingers start getting pointed at other people, and then jokes are being made at other peoples' expenses...then it's time.

Remember, when you point a finger at someone, four fingers are pointing back at you.

As I stated before, everyone has the right to voice his/her opinion, and all have the right to refute such said opinions, NO ONE has the right to bash another person's opinion and then start in on name-calling, belittling and accusing other people of not seeing other peoples' POVs.

We all have very different point of views, and we will not always see them as they are said by the person stating them - REMEMBER THAT.

A friendship was broken yesterday, because NEITHER one could see the other's point of view, and instead broke a good friendship off. That, in itself, was very sad to see, and I have been working to restore that friendship.

Also, members were calling other members names - and some of the names were not ...well, we shall say, not nice.

That forum stole a lot of moderators' time - both RoadRunner and I had been kept busy closing threads, deleting posts and removing comments. The last two days were especially bad, as it came to a point where members could not keep their tempers and words in check, and let heck break loose.

I will make it clear here - I have never been in favor of having a religious forum - because religion is such a sticky subject. I've seen friendships broken, fights break out, and people being called names because of the subject religion.

I now say, cease and desist on the subject of religion.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back