Religion forum is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling I knwo you can post what you wanna post. But however Alex said no more religious discussion is to go on in AD period anywhere.

And besides you were insulting when you called Cheri close minded. That is judging her for her opinions, which is exactly what got the religion topic closed in the first place.

I do believe we all need to step back and refrain from posting about religion and our *judgements* of others for a while and let it cool down.

Simple!

Well, Religion forum can be re-opening in later after we are calm down so enough.

After re-opening then suppose to know about what doing? Such as respect, no bashing, no harrassing at other ADers when their stated on opinion. Everyone's opinion is never to be right or wrong but can be approve in somewhere, such as if Wal-Mart store would remove the sale of chained for dogs then that's their opinion or even predicting and looks already removed it in later then opinion is approved. Not all cases are so.

Alex said that religion forum is closed for being time, it wouldn't be permanent closed.

You study on your own bible which I don't. I know a lot about the history of Bible. I take both sides between the bible and reality, not just bible. I prefer to open my mind and listen/see the logic which you doesn't.

Liebling right here is where you call Cheri close minded. And Alex said we can comment on the topic being closed.

However, he didnt say we could bring the topic here. I am not telling you what to do. However, I am saying we should all respect alex's wishes and back off debating on religion which is not yet happening.

Well, Religion forum can be re-opening in later after we are calm down so enough.

After re-opening then suppose to know about what doing? Such as respect, no bashing, no harrassing at other ADers when their stated on opinion. Everyone's opinion is never to be right or wrong but can be approve in somewhere, such as if Wal-Mart store would remove the sale of chained for dogs then that's their opinion or even predicting and looks already removed it in later then opinion is approved. Not all cases are so.

Alex said that religion forum is closed for being time, it wouldn't be permanent closed.

Pacman I didnt say it was permenantly closed. I said Alex said no more discussion it period. Which means not to bring it here or anywhere else for the time being!

Liebling right here is where you call Cheri close minded. And Alex said we can comment on the topic being closed.

I do not see that I called Cheri close minded. Where? :dunno: I only said that I prefer to open my mind and listen the logic is my own POV instead of insult Cheri as closed mind.

I dont go there and glad I dont. I hope thing die down for a while so we all can take a break.

Thank Alex!!!

I prefer to open my mind and listen/see the logic which you doesn't.

That is saying she closed minded Liebling as you state you Prefer to OPEN YOUR mind and she DOESNT?

That is saying she closed minded Liebling as you state you Prefer to OPEN YOUR mind and she DOESNT?

You interpret my post in the wrong way.

What I said that I open my mind to listen/see the logic on both sides between reality and the bible which she doesn't. It means that she takes only one side is on her own bible which I don't.

Xentar that was in another thread not here! And besides a thread or topic is just that a thread or topic.

I understand debates can be heated when the beliefs are so strong on both sides.

However, to continue it here is going against Alex's wishes that all religion debates be postponed for a while, until he determines to reopen it.

That is the point Im making.

Xentar that was in another thread not here! And besides a thread or topic is just that a thread or topic.

I understand debates can be heated when the beliefs are so strong on both sides.

However, to continue it here is going against Alex's wishes that all religion debates be postponed for a while, until he determines to reopen it.

That is the point Im making.

No other threads but thread here ... See her post #13. She is the one who disrespect Alex's thread to name me here.

http://www.alldeaf.com/775881-post13.html

Liebling all she did was thank you?

She didnt say thank you for what! For all we know she was thanking you for your post about how it can ruin friendships.

That's why I think Alex is doing the right thing, by closing this topic down. I think people are taking things way our proportion in this topic right now. And it needs to be cool down.

Look in my own thread on my birthday, created by sis SG. I said :ty: to many people. However, I did not state ty for what. Just said oh thank you sis SG.

So, therefore Cheri was doing nothing wrong by just saying :ty: Liebling.

And if it wrong, then I guess we should all stop typing each other's names and quoting each other?

Thank You,
Bear

No other threads but thread here ... See her post #13. She is the one who disrespect Alex's thread to name me here.

http://www.alldeaf.com/775881-post13.html

I can understand how you feel. If I were in your shoes, I would let things go. It is not worth to discuss. We have a beautiful family, life and job which are more blessing to us. That is why, I rarely come to this site. I need to focus on my happily life to move on... Sons need us ! ;)

:hug: Kalista

A letter from the Church

Attachments

• image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm sorry for all the mental anguish and suffering everyone here experienced.
I'm sorry for bombarding everyone with logic and reasoning.
I'm sorry for voicing my opinion with harsh criticism.

And finally I'm sorry for bashing, name calling, and insulting everyone who didn't...heeyy wait a minute!

And are you sorry for your yiffying friend who helped bring this along? ;)

Liebling all she did was thank you?

Re-read my first post before Cheri's post to name me REAL carefully before jump conlusion.

Are you on Cheri's side against me or disinterpret Cheri's post in the wrong way?

Have you idea why Cheri said :ty: me? If you has no idea then don't post here.

She didnt say thank you for what! For all we know she was thanking you for your post about how it can ruin friendships.

Simple is I am the one who end my friendship with her via PM after what she did to me in several threads.

Look in my own thread on my birthday, created by sis SG. I said :ty: to many people. However, I did not state ty for what. Just said oh thank you sis SG

So, therefore Cheri was doing nothing wrong by just saying :ty: Liebling..

So you misinterpret Cheri's post #13 in the wrong way.

Now I am asking you to quit to take Cheri's side... If Cheri want to say something then say it herself, not you.

...When I said that your God is a murderer which mean is I am against your belief is an insult.

What I said is insult to hurt the people's feeling is understandable because I insult their parents, their beliefs, husbands etc. which I would not do that to against them but my own POV....
Yes, it is an insult to post that the personal God of Christian posters here is a murderer. That does hurt feelings. If someone personal, much loved and close to you, is accused as a murderer, that hurts. God is closer than a brother or mother or spouse, and reading accusations against Him, especially unfounded accusations, is painful. A Christian's relationship with God is personal, one-on-one, heart-to-heart. We are God's children, and it hurts us when someone makes accusations against our Father. We each hurt the same but we each react differently to that hurt.

I'm not saying no one should be allowed to post their POVs about God. I'm just saying, if you post something that insults someone's family member, don't act shocked and offended if they post an emotional response.

Good Grief, Liebling, you cant let go, cant you?
enough already!

Good Idea, Alex...it is just as well that it NEEDS TO
BE CLOSED! It is getting out of hand, heh.

Good Grief, Liebling, you cant let go, cant you?
enough already!

Good Idea, Alex...it is just as well that it NEEDS TO
BE CLOSED! It is getting out of hand, heh.

Closed this thread, can we all of us going down to the beach to do shopping some of purple under wearies ? Maybe some drinking, chatting, etc.. ??

Let us enjoy our life ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back