Religion forum is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling why must I be on anyone's side? That is like telling me I have to chose a side. Which I dont appreciate. And your post before cheri's said that it has ruined a friendship, you did not name which friendship or who the friend was.

So therefore, still no one would have known it was Cheri until you posted that here now.

So therefore, when Cheri posted thank you. Most likely everyone was thinking she was thanking you for pointing out that forums can sometimes ruin friendships till you posted the above.

And telling me not to post here? Whoa wait a minute AD is for all isnt it? Not just for you. So therefore, we all have a right to post our opinions. And all my posts to you have been in a very respectful manner.

And I am not taking Cheri's side. I am on no one's side by my own and I would highly appreciate it if you would please quit accusing me of that.

Cheri is not going to reply as she is respecting Alex's wishes. As she stated above.

Liebling are you implying that us members now have to chose sides?

Yes, it is an insult to post that the personal God of Christian posters here is a murderer. That does hurt feelings. If someone personal, much loved and close to you, is accused as a murderer, that hurts. God is closer than a brother or mother or spouse, and reading accusations against Him, especially unfounded accusations, is painful. A Christian's relationship with God is personal, one-on-one, heart-to-heart. We are God's children, and it hurts us when someone makes accusations against our Father. We each hurt the same but we each react differently to that hurt.

I'm not saying no one should be allowed to post their POVs about God. I'm just saying, if you post something that insults someone's family member, don't act shocked and offended if they post an emotional response.

God is not your family but for everyone in the world, not your God or your Religion. You can't compare God with your family.

I can understand how you feel. If I were in your shoes, I would let things go. It is not worth to discuss. We have a beautiful family, life and job which are more blessing to us. That is why, I rarely come to this site. I need to focus on my happily life to move on... Sons need us ! ;)

:hug: Kalista

I have seen some Christians support Christian. They take their sides each other. :roll:

Yes, I has to agree with you that I am happy to have friends who accept what I am as the same I accept what they are when we debate each other with respectfully agree to disagree. We have good laugh afterward...

Closed this thread, can we all of us going down to the beach to do shopping some of purple under wearies ? Maybe some drinking, chatting, etc.. ??

Let us enjoy our life ! ;)

LMAO!! YEAH!
Lets go and buy beautiful purple bathing suits
and go bathing in the Ocean!! whooo hoooo!!
LOL!
Let us enjoy our drinking, chatting, and have fun!! Y E S!!
LOL!!

Liebling why must I be on anyone's side? That is like telling me I have to chose a side. Which I dont appreciate. And your post before cheri's said that it has ruined a friendship, you did not name which friendship or who the friend was.

So therefore, still no one would have known it was Cheri until you posted that here now.

So therefore, when Cheri posted thank you. Most likely everyone was thinking she was thanking you for pointing out that forums can sometimes ruin friendships till you posted the above.

And telling me not to post here? Whoa wait a minute AD is for all isnt it? Not just for you. So therefore, we all have a right to post our opinions. And all my posts to you have been in a very respectful manner.

And I am not taking Cheri's side. I am on no one's side by my own and I would highly appreciate it if you would please quit accusing me of that.

Cheri is not going to reply as she is respecting Alex's wishes. As she stated above.

Liebling are you implying that us members now have to chose sides?

Your posts can tell alot. :)

Next time quit to quote my post when you has no clue what Cheri said to name me in her post #13.

Closed this thread, can we all of us going down to the beach to do shopping some of purple under wearies ? Maybe some drinking, chatting, etc.. ??

That's great solution. :thumb:

Well I can see there is no point on debating this issue, as it is getting no where.

And just for informational purposes, my posts were only pointing out what should be the obvious.

Im out of this discussion, for now being as it is only going around in circles.

But again, I ask are we now expected to take sides?

Or stand by our own sides?

:rofl: I notice that this thread goes funnier and funnier

Screw the religion debate.. we have a more pressing matter that warrants an answer...

When a man says something in the woods, and there's no women around to hear him... is he still wrong?

Yea. I am joining too.!!! :):):)

Wow I can't believe the mess that the bear left behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back