Religion forum is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't go into religion forum. As in other site.....I think religion forum is for those who have strong feelings (positive) about it. And the negatives should just stay out and let them have thier peace.
I don't care to have someone's particular religion pushed onto me which is what many of them do....so I avoid it.

Oh My! I didnt go to THAT forum and read this..... WOW I didnt realized until Alex closed.... :X Actually I am glad that happened... I respect for them.

It is shame they had to closed it. I enjoyed there for awhile. I think it is mistake for Alex to closed it down. If anyone has problem with it then they should not go in there in first place so I do not know why everyone cheer for it to be closed. It shows their true color.

I'm disappointed that it had to be closed.

If people didn't want to participate in those threads, they didn't have to. No one was forced to. There are some forums that I never touch, and that's my preference. It's no big deal.

Oh, boy....

It's such ashamed to see the name of Jesus Christ has been taken away, just like in some schools, campuses, and such. Maybe, this AD will be closed one day, because of Him bein' taken away ? :dunno: Just give a thought ....

Dear Jazzy, Reba and Maria,

I'm sorry how you feel like this. All what I want to say is you (3) and some believers have good patience to debate in Religion threads. I want to thank you for show me with your patience since you know my POV about God and accept my disagree with your POV. I enjoy myself to debate with you agree to disagree. (I would say that I disagree mostly than agree with you) but it doesn't mean that I am against you as person but your POV.

All what I want to thank you for show us your belief and share why you believe in...

It's sad that some believers have the problem with their emotional when some people who don't believe or doubt in God's existance and share their POV what they thought about God since there're many negatives and positives open about God in everywhere. We has the right to have our POV what we think of God.

If some beleivers who feel being insult over other people's POV over God, then is not right debate.

Religion issues are similar as abortion, CI, polities, etc. We all have the right to have our own POV without get harrass from anyone but debate respectfully agree to disagree.

Example the interesting thread over Mormon. I find interesting and like to ask them some questions after read Deaf258's link. Unfortunlately Mormon thread is lock. It's same with JW, Muslims, Catholic, Luthern, and more beliefs. I listen and accept their beliefs when they like to share their beliefs with us. If I have question then ask them. Example about "God vs Satan" which mean is nothing do with kind of Religions but just God and Satan in general way. Yes, we awared that there're several different Religion beleivers around AD and visited "God vs Satan" thread. I debated about JUST God and JUST Bible with no Religion name mentioned. I has the right to have my own POV over God and Bible. It's bad if any Religion believers don't like my POV. Where have I say that I don't like their POV or against their belief? Nope but DISAGREE their POV and patience to debate with them. "God vs Satan" is a neutral thread for everyone, not just Religion believers. Unfortunlately "God vs Satan" was being locked so I created a new thread "The Old Testament vs The New Testament". This is general thread for everyone without against any Religion believers. Unfortunlately some believers took some people's POV personal and harrass their POV that's because they don't believe or doubt God's existance. The people feel want to say what they think is their POV, no matter either we like or not.

When I said that Death Penatly is murder then is my POV.
When I said that Abortion with no health reasons is a murder then is my POV.
When I said that God is a murderer because the Bible said that God killed the people including babies, toddlers, children, etc. is my POV.
When I said that Hilter, Saddam Hussein, and more are murderer then is my POV.
When I said that War is a murder then is my POV.
When I said that I support child's choice for have CI because I respect my child's body is my POV.

and go on......

If you disagree with my POV is WELCOME, but not HARRASS my POV.

When I said that your father deserve a punishment to death is an insult.
When I said that you are a murder because you abort to kill unborn baby is an insult.
When I said that your God is a murderer which mean is I am against your belief is an insult.
When I said that your blood is nazi because you choose to live in Germany is an insult.
When I said that your husband or your boyfriend are murderer because they killed emenies is an insult.
When I said that you are bad or horrible parent for implant your child with CI or disrespect child's body is an insult.

What I said is insult to hurt the people's feeling is understandable because I insult their parents, their beliefs, husbands etc. which I would not do that to against them but my own POV.

I noticed that the people are too closed mind and ignorant to understand the difference.

Last edited:
jazzy said:
It is shame they had to closed it. I enjoyed there for awhile. I think it is mistake for Alex to closed it down. If anyone has problem with it then they should not go in there in first place so I do not know why everyone cheer for it to be closed. It shows their true color.

The reason I said I was happy it is closed because it seems that some people don't know how to show any respect to anyone's religious calling God a murder was uncall for, but some unbelievers don't think that way, I find it very insulting because I who a person that believes in God. I don't care who believes in what, but respect comes along in two way street, I only see respect from one way from some people who don't believe in God's existence.

I would rather to discuss my religious to people that care that would not judge my religious or labeled "my" God., but this isn't a place to discuss our religiously when people can't act like adults show respect and learn from each others.

The 30 years War in Europe has been caused by religious debates. I'm glad the mods here decide to keep it from coming to AD.

Richard

I'm sorry for all the mental anguish and suffering everyone here experienced.
I'm sorry for bombarding everyone with logic and reasoning.
I'm sorry for voicing my opinion with harsh criticism.

And finally I'm sorry for bashing, name calling, and insulting everyone who didn't...heeyy wait a minute!

The reason I said I was happy it is closed because it seems that some people don't know how to show any respect to anyone's religious calling God a murder was uncall for, but some unbelievers don't think that way, I find it very insulting because I who a person that believes in God. I don't care who believes in what, but respect comes along in two way street, I only see respect from one way from some people who don't believe in God's existence.

I would rather to discuss my religious to people that care that would not judge my religious or labeled "my" God., but this isn't a place to discuss our religiously when people can't act like adults show respect and learn from each others.

You are the one who don't know how to show any respect or accept the people for not believe or doubt God's existance either but harrass them.

Why continue to debate with us when you don't like our POV and feel being insult by our POV over God (I mean God for everyone, not just YOUR God) then?

Do you expect us :bowdown: your own POV when we see different as you? You have to face either you like or not. We accept the fact that there're positive and negative over anything, not just God and Bible at everywhere including internet. If you want to debate with the people who have logic POV as you then use your common sense and limit your feeling. If you can't control your emotional then the debate is not right for you.

It's a simple solution for you is stick your own bible and discuss with the group who have the same beliefs as you then you won't feel being insult by our different POV.

"Satan vs God", "The OT vs NT", "God exist", "Original Sin", etc are general threads for everyone including non-believers and believers, not for Kind of religions. We all are allow to express our POV, no matter either you like or not.

Oh I harassing them? :ugh3: (another one of your famous assumptions)

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with my opinion with their logics but saying we are too closed mind and ignorant is another story, We know more about the bible than unbelievers, because we understand it. You can either take it with a grain of salt or You can learn by study the bible and get the understanding of the bible.

You can't stop me from sharing my religious, You just need to learn to respect when a line not to cross and labeling religious. Respect is the key, Liebling.

Just like those hearing parents felt threaten with our lack of respect, not giving them respect for the choice they make, it's the same thing as religious. I realized their feelings, and some people need to realized the Christians and other beliefs feelings too. :ty:

Oh I harassing them? :ugh3: (another one of your famous assumptions)

I am not only one who see your posts in some general threads.

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with my opinion with their logics

I do not see it. All what I see is your offensive and touchy when we have different POV as you.

but saying we are too closed mind and ignorant is another story, We know more about the bible than unbelievers, because we understand it. You can either take it with a grain of salt or You can learn by study the bible and get the understanding of the bible.

You study on your own bible which I don't. I know a lot about the history of Bible. I take both sides between the bible and reality, not just bible. I prefer to open my mind and listen/see the logic which you doesn't.

You can't stop me from sharing my religious, You just need to learn to respect when a line not to cross and labeling religious. Respect is the key, Liebling.

*scratch my head* see yourself what you said in your previous post. "I would rather to discuss my religious to people that care that would not judge my religious or labeled "my" God".

That's why I find a simple solution to suggest you to stick on your own bible and share with the group who have the same belief as you instead of go to debate with the people who have different Religions or non-religions when you have the problem and too touchy to accept our different POV. Respect is a two-way street when you use common sense to debate with us as the same we use our common sense to debate with you to against our POV. Put our feeling behind when the debate comes. Did you see any different Religion believers offense and upset over our POV? Nope but just you.

Just like those hearing parents felt threaten with our lack of respect, not giving them respect for the choice they make, it's the same thing as religious. I realized their feelings, and some people need to realized the Christians and other beliefs feelings too :ty:

Did you know what "Respect is a two-way street" is about?

If the people insult the parents for bad parents to disrespect their children or insult against you is an insult.

When I said something without against parent's decision or whatever is my POV.

Is it hard to convince?

Thought Alex said do not post religion in any other topics? The religion thread is dead give it a rest!

*waving* peace flag @ Liebling and Cheri...

Members cannot make new posts in that particular forum. It was getting out of control and it needs to be closed for the time being.

Please do not create any religion related thread anywhere else.

Questions or comments? Post here.

It was getting out of control and it needs to be closed FOREVER!!!

Thought Alex said do not post religion in any other topics? The religion thread is dead give it a rest!

You're correct, I apology. :X

Bear & Shel90, don't worry... :thumb: I won't bash/insult this thread here but express my own feeling. I know it doesn't solve anything. All what I want to say is leave it and walk off... I can post if necassary.

Sorry Alex, that's just I doesn't mean to insult/bash your thread here but express my feeling and sense...

Liebling I knwo you can post what you wanna post. But however Alex said no more religious discussion is to go on in AD period anywhere.

And besides you were insulting when you called Cheri close minded. That is judging her for her opinions, which is exactly what got the religion topic closed in the first place.

I do believe we all need to step back and refrain from posting about religion and our *judgements* of others for a while and let it cool down.

Simple!

Liebling I knwo you can post what you wanna post. But however Alex said no more religious discussion is to go on in AD period anywhere.

*scratch my head* :confused: Why just me? Where have I create a new thread over Religious? Can you show me where? All what Alex said that I can make comment here so here I am. I have the right to express my feeling here what I want to without bash/insult against people.

And besides you were insulting when you called Cheri close minded. That is judging her for her opinions, which is exactly what got the religion topic closed in the first place.

Can you show me where have I called Cheri close minded because I find none in my posts direct her? *re-read since 1st page of thread and scratch my head* None... where? I am not here to convince you what Cheri said to me and other ADers in several general threads. I think you miss the whole because some of our posts are being deleted. I let you find out yourself.

I do believe we all need to step back and refrain from posting about religion and our *judgements* of others for a while and let it cool down.

Simple!

Are you here to tell me to do or keep neutral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back