Relationships that came from AD

The bad is predestined to come out. It is always a part of life, the negatives get remembered more than the positives. Anyway.

If you're looking for someone on here judging from the responses given thus far you probably shouldn't even bother trying since it looks like it is bad for you. Or is that the impression one would want to believe?

Not that I care, but I clearly remember you saying, on more than one occasion, that you would never marry again.

Change of heart, eh?

Kinda playing around in this thread

But, when I say never marry.... I pretty much mean legally. I hate the thought of government approving and licensing my relationship. That's just me, not trying to stir up politics.... :lol:

I would commit to one person though.... If I found the right person

Also thinking I might want more kids. :eek3:

Last edited:
Kinda playing around in this thread

But, when I say never marry.... I pretty much mean legally. I hate the thought of government approving and licensing my relationship. That's just me, not trying to stir up politics.... :lol:

I would commit to one person though.... If I found the right person

well of course -

you register your marriage with government for tax purpose.
you register your marriage with Church for holy sacramental purpose.
you register your marriage with facebook for mass-notification purpose. :lol:

well of course -

you register your marriage with government for tax purpose.
you register your marriage with Church for holy sacramental purpose.
you register your marriage with facebook for mass-notification purpose. :lol:

:lol:

I hate the thought of government approving and licensing my relationship. That's just me, not trying to stir up politics.... :lol:

I would commit to one person though.... If I found the right person.
the very same here.. I'd like to 'marry' (give my heart to) the guy who can, usually, keep the crude mealworm can sealed. :cool2: (yeah they bite). my favorite set of uncle and aunt, they are --legally-- married (and did not get married) for over 35 years now; everything looks great, just perfection. like you said, commitment would do it all.

naisho, this thread had me thought of something else, relationship-related, that'll be a new thread. anyway, so far I am liking a couple of guys here. so who knows .. never thought of it. :lol:

Never wanted to meet someone from online again but look at me, got hitched to a fellow ADer! :cool2: Been married for almost 3 years.

It's not about all deaf, but I met my bf at america online "Deaf chat room"...

We are together for almost 13 years and two girls! :)

Back