Relationships that came from AD

Oh my, Banjo has the right idea about this thread!

I've learned quite a few things about some members in this thread alone. :eek3:

I am surprised that he's real cool in person!! He's an easygoing person. No wonder every deaf people want to hire him for the wedding!! He even likes cats!!:giggle:

Cat: the other white meat! LOL just kidding~

I dont think so ..it is not really important who said what. I think it was in a thread created after their wedding. My memory isnt as sharp as it used to be. :)

I dont think so ..it is not really important who said what. I think it was in a thread created after their wedding. My memory isnt as sharp as it used to be. :)

I recall that thread; really messy.

True colours were shown. Not surprising.

Freckles, my girlfriend KNOWS all about it and she even talked face to face with her and she knows who she really is. Please don't bother with me again if you want to support her. Can't men rant about women once in a while? Seriously, I don't remember ranting about her in Alldeaf before that. Please don't bring up the old posts and just forget about it and keep the thread on the rails.
...alert your girlfriend that you'd bash her too if she made a 'uh-oh'. oy, I'm not siding with anyone because I do not know the whole story, you or her but "she cheated on me" would be good enough. I thought you knew better than that, tree hugger.

Just sharing advice here...

Why bring up the past when you have the gift of the present? It is a waste to begrudge yourself of the past when you're better off moving on.

The more you "rant/vent" about the ex, you disclose unsolved feelings. Ask yourself why you truly vented those feelings when you could have left it all alone.

I married mine and it's going to be our 4th wedding anniversary on the 26th!

I love you so much Aghori!! :kiss:

Happy Anniversary and I am happy for you both! :)

My 5th wedding anniversary is coming up soon in Sept. :dance2:

wwwwooooooo something stinks in here
hurryup.gif

alright freckles and sequoias - both of ya'all have said your piece and I think it's best to drop it and move on. freckles is speaking from female perspective and seq is speaking from male perspective on shit situation so let's not shit in this thread any further :)

Whoa didn't expect a head explodey to go on in here. For sure, the topic was created for all good intentions and porpoises (purposely misspelled :P) to bring people together to discuss about any positives of it.
First thought I had prior to creating was that why would everyone want to keep hush about the positives of this kind of thing that's been going on, would everyone rather not talk about it and silently make unsure comments about it in the background? Would they prefer the topic locked and never discussed about again?

But atleast for the newbies, (*cough Alex*) They get to have their cake and eat some too..

I'm glad Mrs. Bucket came in to give her share (happy anniversary!), I nearly forgot about them too. But humm, that's another one where one of the couples stopped visiting! :hmm:

Maybe people are getting bored of AD once they find "The One". :dunno:

Mod note:

Okay guys, let's not get personal in here. If anyone want to rant about the past relationship or discuss about another member's personal life...to avoid the accusation of slander, I suggest you guys take it in PM or elsewhere.

Keep the can of worms sealed tight, there's no need to open it.

Thanks.

Back