Relationships that came from AD

I wonder if I wasnt married when I joined AD, would I have hooked up with someone here? lol!

That's almost like going in a back to the future car.. blast from the past. Who would ya be hitting on if this is was the case? :cool: just messing.. you don't have to answer me! :P

I wonder if most ADers who do have relationships on here have one with a person that's close to where they live? I would assume that's how most of them work. I don't know any ADers by me.

I've noticed a few have dated or have been in contact while being away long distances. I don't know how exactly this would work but I've noticed that the LDR has been expressed around here.

I'm good friends with JennyB lol we don't live THAT close but we talk at least a couple times a week:) i know it doesnt count as a relationship but it's a friendship!

It counts some in for sure. Didn't some friendships turn into relationships? :thumb:

Freckles, my girlfriend KNOWS all about it and she even talked face to face with her and she knows who she really is. Please don't bother with me again if you want to support her. Can't men rant about women once in a while? Seriously, I don't remember ranting about her in Alldeaf before that. Please don't bring up the old posts and just forget about it and keep the thread on the rails.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

one more thing to add, my lady doesn't have interest in joining Alldeaf and I got nothing to hide from her.
I respect her wishes as well.

I had an ex-girlfriend which I met from Alldeaf. We were together for 2 years and she left me and opened her legs with some hearing guy she barely know and got pregnant with and now has a 2 year old kid. Im happy with my gf that I met thru my real life friend. No, my gf isn't from Alldeaf.

Yeah, I know who you were talking about. I remember you proposed her at the Gazebo in Leavenworth, WA 3 years ago. Damn, I always had wondered and suspected why you 2 ended the relationship. Now I knew it that she cheated on you. Well, now why in the world did she named her kid after you? :ugh:

I read somewhere that Angel and Roadrunner's wedding was dubbed as the AD wedding of the year because almost the whole wedding party constisted AD members. I cant remember who said that.

Yes, Angel and RR got married on July 7, 2007 - 777 - the lucky numbers from the slot machine...well, guess what? It's so fuckin' embarrassing and a shame that they got divorced not long ago. I got a source from an inactive ADer that I met at the pool party in LV. Of course, Angel's twin sister Cheri whose was a huge bitch, caused much damage of AD forum before and that ADer told me herself and she hate each other very much. Oh well. 777 isn't lucky at all. :hmmugh:

Yes, Angel and RR got married on July 7, 2007 - 777 - the lucky numbers from the slot machine...well, guess what? It's so fuckin' embarrassing and a shame that they got divorced not long ago. I got a source from an inactive ADer that I met at the pool party in LV. Of course, Angel's twin sister Cheri whose was a huge bitch, caused much damage of AD forum before and that ADer told me herself and she hate each other very much. Oh well. 777 isn't lucky at all. :hmmugh:

sisters hate each other??

yeah, people can get bitter so listen to this, I broke up with my boyfriend for some break and someone else started the rumor to him that I broke up with him because he did something to me so he decided to be verbal abusive for three years, calling me chicksh*t, sending craps to my old home and all that. did I deserve that at all? oh right, he was bitter...not a problem then.

my point was and to me, if he's capable of doing that then I'd say he was not one innocent boyfriend. totally uncalled for and not so civil anyway.

Mine is worse than yours. I have been stalked by my ex for 10 years now. He has this fucked up obsessive-revenge thing over me since I dumped him for good in 2000. However, the things have been quiet down so far...for about half a year now. Sigh. I think he lives not far from where you are now. Ur in NOCal....correct me if I'm wrong.

FriskyFeline,

No, this inactive AD member that I met in LV and Cheri. Not Angel.

Friskyfeline,

Whoops. Maybe this thread wasn't such a good idea since it's opening up a few cans of worms.

Yep, Banjo. Its brought up some haunted memories, too.

ah.... Cheri.... who can ever forget that lover spate between me and Cheri? :lol:

Whoops. Maybe this thread wasn't such a good idea since it's opening up a few cans of worms.

It was a good thread idea, but a few people brought their own personal emotions into it. Anyway, since I'm a relative newb on AD (bout 14 months), I like hearing about the past drama. :lol:

Carry on...

I heard the same...sad to hear about marriages breaking up.

Wirelessly posted

Had two through two different forums; one sent really mixed messages, and I ain't doing it again.

I will still flirt though. Nice to hear there were two marriages, at least, from AllDeaf.

Last edited:
It was a good thread idea, but a few people brought their own personal emotions into it. Anyway, since I'm a relative newb on AD (bout 14 months), I like hearing about the past drama. :lol:

Carry on...

You are BAD!!! :lol:

You mean working with him or he will take photos of you?

I am surprised that he's real cool in person!! He's an easygoing person. No wonder every deaf people want to hire him for the wedding!! He even likes cats!!:giggle:

Back