Relationships that came from AD

Methinks Mrs B and Afhori gonna cause a massive quake all over here eh? Should be interesting to see if that pops up on the news!!! LOL kidding!!!

Anyways, interesting stories in here.. some cool ones and some other stories I was like uh???

Wow is this a deaf forum or a dating forum. Lots of relationships seem to come from this site

Dang this thread was becoming the talk soup, TMZ, E! channel of AD :popcorn: Dangit Calvin you had to go and ruin it! :laugh2:

(hands my dirty laundry over to anyone who wants it) PU!

Mine is worse than yours. I have been stalked by my ex for 10 years now. He has this fucked up obsessive-revenge thing over me since I dumped him for good in 2000. However, the things have been quiet down so far...for about half a year now. Sigh. I think he lives not far from where you are now. Ur in NOCal....correct me if I'm wrong.

im kinda in similar shoes, my ex finally leave me alone for four years now. :eek3:

Yes, Angel and RR got married on July 7, 2007 - 777 - the lucky numbers from the slot machine...well, guess what? It's so fuckin' embarrassing and a shame that they got divorced not long ago. I got a source from an inactive ADer that I met at the pool party in LV. Of course, Angel's twin sister Cheri whose was a huge bitch, caused much damage of AD forum before and that ADer told me herself and she hate each other very much. Oh well. 777 isn't lucky at all. :hmmugh:

Now, Angel is dating my ex date now. I find it too weird.

Whoa oddball... What a small world.

Yep. Angel and I are from Cleveland, Ohio, but I never met her. That's odd. shrugs. I dated her boyfriend for a very, very brief time. He was a nice guy, but wanted to get serious with me, but I wasn't ready for any relationship with him. I was 18 or 19 years old at time.

:hmm:

after reading all the BS dramas on this site. I can honestly say that there is absolutely ZERO chance I would ever date anyone from AD. Airing dirty laundry about an EX is just low class revenge by losers. :sure:

after reading all the BS dramas on this site. I can honestly say that there is absolutely ZERO chance I would ever date anyone from AD. Airing dirty laundry about an EX is just low class revenge by losers. :sure:

The stuff I see here are really mild compared to the circles I interact with in the hearing world...

it is immature BS in either world

sorry - wrong place. the laundromat's down the block.

Back