Redheads are going extinct

Im naturally redhead and do have blue eyes plus freckles on my face. None of my family are redhead so Im only the ones in my family.

I don't think it will become extinct for the redheads. Redheads can go on for another years than 2100. Like Joan of Arc (think she was a redhead) burnt alive calling out to the god to save her soul then next 500years later, her soul was back alive but it won't be the same as like she used to be like years ago and her face looks like from hundreds years ago.

I'm a natural readhead. My two cousins on my mom's side were born with red hair, but as they've grown up, one's hair turned blonde, and the other's a dark orange. I'm the only redhead in my family left. :D

not to worry. I am doing my part to help replenish the redhead population. my daughter has the most gorgeous auburn hair and the boys just love it, so i am sure there will be little redheaded grandchildren running around in the VERY distant future (she's not allowed to date until she is at least 30 lol)

This should help solve the problem of possible extinction lol
Redheads Have More Sex, Survey Says - Health
Redheads Have More Sex, Survey Says

POSTED: 8:54 am EDT August 16, 2006

Is it true that blondes have more fun? Well, that depends on what your idea of fun is.

Redheads have more sex than women of any other hair color, according to new research in Germany.
cont...

I have a medium auburn -- actually no longer as I get older. I have a very dark auburn with some white and barely tinted red. Luckily I still have the bright color down there. :-P Three sisters including myself - one has very bright auburn .. now no longer due to her chemotherapy. :-( We got them from my grandfather (my mom's side) who was born in Scotland. My aunt (my mom's beloved sister) had a bright auburn too. Maybe one or two cousins -- It may not be in my mom's side thou. The rest of my siblings have dark brown and brown as well as my parents. I guess three of us are special! Well ... Two of my handsome nephews have red hair .. One of them got it from his mom (my sister). The other one got from his father (my bro in law) Hee hee heee .......I hope it keeps passing on to the next generation!

Oh yea. she s hot fox! Whatever happened to her after her debut on 'x-files' ??
After X-Files, she did small roles on a few television shows. There are a couple movies coming out soon starring Gillian Anderson. A comedy, No One Gets Off in This Town, about blackmail in a small seaside town... and a thriller, Straightheads, about a couple who take the law in their own hands after surviving a gang attack.

Oh WTF-Ever!! Scientists don't know everything. I highly doubt if that ever happens. If it does I won't be around to see it..LoL

Back