Redheads are going extinct

i have redheads in my family

My mom is a redhead, too. Her natural color is redhead when she was born with it. She dyed her hair in black for years. I got a few strands of redhead on me, too - very barely to notice it. When I am under the sun, you could see a very faint of red highlights. I got black hair from my dad. And, now I am thinkin' about tryin' to dye red/copper highlights. :D

Lol, my dad has black hair also. His hair turned to mostly gray/white now.

I'm part redhead, even you don't see it because my hair changed to more brown. My mom is a redhead, though.

Maybe they need to introduce more redheads for breeding to keep the redhead population up?
awesome!!! I got red hair from my mom and my aunt. When they got older, their color became dark red/brown. I bet I will have that too. Oh well! My cousin have orange/red hair. Only 4 of us have red hair.

*gasps*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I think they're cute!

Oh, wait... why am I worried? I'll be dead before I will be concerned.

Never mind then. ;)

My mom had blonde hair and my dad had dark brown hair. According to the statistics out there, there was a 25 percent shot I'd be a redhead, very long shot indeed.

I'm so happy my hair is red. :) My brother has blond hair and my other brother has brown. My parents got one of each. :)

I wish I had natural red hair. I think it is beautiful!!! My hair is boring dark brown and I always colored it in different shades of red. I know I know..I am a "fake" redhead! LOL!

awesome!!! I got red hair from my mom and my aunt. When they got older, their color became dark red/brown. I bet I will have that too. Oh well! My cousin have orange/red hair. Only 4 of us have red hair.

That's cool! ;)

I wish I had natural red hair. I think it is beautiful!!! My hair is boring dark brown and I always colored it in different shades of red. I know I know..I am a "fake" redhead! LOL!

Not fake, shel, just an assisted redhead!

Redheads are always wild... at least the ones I've met, dated and have known!

my mom has red hair me n my older sis born blond my bro born dirt blond and my baby sis born dark brown

funny that I think NONE of my relatives have red hair lol

obviously most ppl have bruntee hair (black or brown).

My son was born red hair and now he had dark blonde. I have brown hair and so is my daughter too. When, I was little girl had natural red highlight. My family have red hair too.I think red highlight look pretty color.

Back