Redheads are going extinct

Ha ha, maybe. Maybe redheads will have to put on some sort of breeding program.

Gee, now that would be the ultimate dating service for redheads if that happened. ha ha ha

I'd have more dates than I've had lately.

Then, they can't cut their hair short or shave it all off.

Oh! I thought this is to congrats Redheadgrrl for many posts. :giggle:

Yep I agree Red head rocks. :)

Hopefully it will get rid of this guy. LoL...

Attachments

• carrottop.jpg
    carrottop.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
I agree with CrazyMomma. Redhead is the most beautiful. And, also it is cute to see some redhead have their light freckles on their nose or face. :lol:

uh oh?? i am a redhead.. i am going extinct??? good bye cold and mean world.. wahhhh im going.. im going... :lol:

yeppie Redheads ROCKS!!! ^5 To those who are redheads! hehehe.. ;)

I'm part redhead, even you don't see it because my hair changed to more brown. My mom is a redhead, though.

Maybe they need to introduce more redheads for breeding to keep the redhead population up?

I'm part redhead, even you don't see it because my hair changed to more brown. My mom is a redhead, though.

Maybe they need to introduce more redheads for breeding to keep the redhead population up?

My mom is a redhead, too. Her natural color is redhead when she was born with it. She dyed her hair in black for years. I got a few strands of redhead on me, too - very barely to notice it. When I am under the sun, you could see a very faint of red highlights. I got black hair from my dad. And, now I am thinkin' about tryin' to dye red/copper highlights. :D

Back