Redheads are going extinct

Women? Yes sure we ll miss them.

angie-everhart-1024x768-22202.jpg

Men? No, we wont miss them.

36263591_3f98b7573d.jpg

Redheads disappearing? Ha. They are not gonna be gone. My neice and my nephew are redheads. They both are last born children from my sister and my brother respectively. They got it from my mom's side of family. Her mother had red hair.

Hey, I like redheads! Awesome! I know Linsday Lohan messed up but look at her anyway! Beautiful redhead! Look at Marcia..whatever her name is on that stupid ABC show about wives...

There are many redheads although there are brunettes that they are popular compared to all others.

I like them all! And even races too. I like them all! Specially ladies! OOPS! I am talking about women!! Hahaha. I hope I am not scaring any of them away! ;)

Redheads disappearing? Ha. They are not gonna be gone. My neice and my nephew are redheads. They both are last born children from my sister and my brother respectively. They got it from my mom's side of family. Her mother had red hair.

Hey, I like redheads! Awesome! I know Linsday Lohan messed up but look at her anyway! Beautiful redhead! Look at Marcia..whatever her name is on that stupid ABC show about wives...

There are many redheads although there are brunettes that they are popular compared to all others.

I like them all! And even races too. I like them all! Specially ladies! OOPS! I am talking about women!! Hahaha. I hope I am not scaring any of them away! ;)

Yea, I agree about Linsday Lohan..I think she looks her BEST with her red hair. That black hair does not do her good.

OMG!! Carrot top ( Gagging). I never like him.. But, I have to admit his body sure look nice..LOL

OMG!! Carrot top ( Gagging). I never like him.. But, I have to admit his body sure look nice..LOL

Yea..but maybe a bit too much now that I got a 2nd look at his body. Isnt his public area showing too?:giggle:

Nah, don't think redheads will die out...in my mom's family, there is a red head born every 2nd generation. My grandma is one--never seen it cuz she is completely white hair when I was born. Now my sister is a red head and her children's children will have a red head. :)

That carrot top does kinda get on my nerves in commercials. But in that pic, he does have nice body--maybe he is frustrated getting girls so he is pumping up muscles to be more attractive...:roll:

Some people with redhead are existing in other countries after 2100.

hello this is my first time i will say that i would not want red hair extnict

At least, there's Gillian Anderson to enjoy for the next few years. ;)

Back