Reason why being Deaf is great!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Deaf moms do better at protecting their children from danger!! :lol:

well one deaf mom I know but I refuse say her name but she chats with friends NOT pay attention to her kid :X

otherwise I love bein deaf cuz I don't have to hear to guys sayin my god I have deformed boobs :lol:

Me jealous of you Deafies.

One thing about the driving....I have followed deaf drivers who were all over the road cuz they were paying more attention to the convosation in the rear seats then the driving. Also, seen deaf not notice an emergency vehicle behind them. But deaf have better vision usually and can pay better attention when driving.

Lolz god, some of them are REAL funny.

Mmm.. my reasons why deaf is so great.

Using hearing aids to hear people talking shit. I walk away and laughed by shutting my hearing aids off. They go (moving their lips) at me. I go .... ,,|,,_ and close my eyes. They go grabbing me and shit to put hearing aids on. Throw it against another side of the room and turn around oppsite side from them and close my eyes. (THAT ALWAYS PISSSSSSEDDD hearing peeps off. :) )

Or... ignores airplanes. Phone rangs unless if u have vibrator. Dont have to hear kids whining all the time. Just ignore them.

Catch kids doing something wrong before hearing person does. (I sure does scare the kids alota of times. :D )

It's good for deaf to make out of communication thru cell phone with mini-TDD at theater or use pager than use voice. :D

It's nice to be deaf so you don't have to worry about other roommates or partners snoring while you sleep. :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Deaf drivers do better than hearing drivers! No offense, hearings, but it's true.

in fact I saw somewhere from internet or newspaper announce that Deaf drive is best drive in the world. damn it i wish I can keep oh welll.

Originally posted by Lasza
I noticed CODA have high IQ and use 2 or more language in same brain. that's obivoulsy Deaf parents make kids become more smarter!
that's right I see some kids of deaf parents. the kids are wayyyyyyyyyy up brillant!!! I am proud of deaf parent did to their kids!!

glad to not hear any noisy so much sometimes get bad headache from that and also if keep hear the noisy and it will drive you nuttttttttttttssssssss! I am glad I dont have those cuz I am deaf. I am proud of it.

Being deaf is great, you don't have to listen to these terrible noises, but remember deaf people rely on vibrations?

Last night I was thinking, "I wish I was Deaf or hard-of-hearing because then I would be able to sleep through my gang-banger neighbors' big lawn fight." (Not to mention the cops who hang out and socialize after.) Maybe I am being selfish, but when it's 2am and I have church in the morning, all I want is quiet.

Last edited:
Back