Reason why being Deaf is great!

illustrator

Reaction score
Please list ONE reason on each post why being deaf is GREAT???

Deaf can live near to high-level noise area, no matter, airport never bother us. :mrgreen:

I can communicate with people who know sign language though glasses (without opening windows or screendoors).

I can communicate with someone in a classroom in silence so the teacher won't know what we're talking about in sign language. :lol:

Hearing people hear rumors and probably believe in it, while Deaf simply not knowing about it until Deaf actual see what happens and believe in what Deaf saw (instead of rumoring around).

Deaf don't really get motion sickness if sleeping (I don't because of no fluid in my ears).

don't have to hear the construction sound from next door or cross the street wherever they come from

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I don't have to hear any shit they say...:o

I remmy, when someone try to saying something bad to me. And my friend told that guy that I am deaf. Then that guy, feel so bad and embarrass himself.

Good thing that we don't want to knowor hear from what the next door at hotel what they are doing in the bed ... :naughty:

Deaf drivers do better than hearing drivers! No offense, hearings, but it's true.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Good thing that we don't want to knowor hear from what the next door at hotel what they are doing in the bed ... :naughty:

thank god, we don't have to listen from parents while doing that... I am sure they are happy about it.

Originally posted by illustrator
thank god, we don't have to listen from parents while doing that... I am sure they are happy about it.

God, you're so perverted!

Back