Reason why being Deaf is great!

Originally posted by ChelEler
God, you're so perverted!

I think we both make misunderstand.

I am saying that I am glad that I don't need to listen what my parents are doing.... you know.

Deaf can get mad at their partners without yelling. (I do that so my boys wont hear what I'm saying. :o )

Originally posted by illustrator
I think we both make misunderstand.

I am saying that I am glad that I don't need to listen what my parents are doing.... you know.

Ah, much better.

God, you're so perverted!
agree but it is true !!! i am sure that parents are more relief to have deaf kids round the house than hearing kids ... if hearing kids round then there would be no romatic in the house unless kids is gone for few days then bingo!!

We can watch movies without any volume on. (Like "X" rated movie, I watch them while the boys are around and they can't hear and don't really pay attention to what is going on in the movie. :naughty: )

deaf has been very pay attn to the sirens behind the car and fast move to the end of lane than hearing does..

Deaf focus on work better than hearings, because hearings get distracted by noise going on around in the office, or at their work sites.

Deaf can smell things better than most people (if they don't have a cold or sinus).

deaf usually able to catch up paperwork or work load by the deadline than hearing does...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
deaf usually able to catch up paperwork or work load by the deadline than hearing does...

That's almost same as my previous post -->Deaf focus on work better than hearings, because hearings get distracted by noise going on around in the office, or at their work sites.

Deaf can smell things better than most people (if they don't have a cold or sinus).

it would help to clean up your house before guests show up. Won't miss anything, if find something funny. :)

Originally posted by illustrator
it would help to clean up your house before guests show up. Won't miss anything, if find something funny. :)

Exactly!

That's almost same as my previous post -->Deaf focus on work better than hearings, because hearings get distracted by noise going on around in the office, or at their work sites.
yeah of course it is almost same but i give more spefic and u just do the general ! lol

Whatever.

Deaf explains hard things better than hearing for those deaf who need better explanation. :mrgreen:

Whatever.

Deaf explains hard things better than hearing for those deaf who need better explanation. :mrgreen:
agree and deaf have best explaination of pix things like direction to notice something like how to get to some place without have to look at the street name ... i am sure that u catch my drift ...

Back