Reason why being Deaf is great!

I know this is too much information but true...

I have been told by many hearing people that deaf people are great at bed and best kissers. Also I have been told by some hearing gays that deaf gays got bigger cocks and fuck better than most of hearing gays. Here in Seattle, Washington, some hearing people are after deaf people for that.

:eek3:

LOLOL!!!!

Being deaf is great cuz I got a great deal on my house since it was on sale for a year due to nobody wanting to buy it cuz of the airport being so close by and so noisy so the price got reduced drastically for a great house! :giggle:

Being deaf is great cuz I got a great deal on my house since it was on sale for a year due to nobody wanting to buy it cuz of the airport being so close by and so noisy so the price got reduced drastically for a great house! :giggle:

Deaf people doesn't give a shit about living near where airport are located cause it is more easier if you travel a lot! ;)

Haha! I refuse to buy a house near the airport. It will be bad real estate investment since not everyone wants to live near the airport. Also I don't want to hear or feel the vibrate when the airplanes get off or landing.

Haha! I refuse to buy a house near the airport. It will be bad real estate investment since not everyone wants to live near the airport. Also I don't want to hear or feel the vibrate when the airplanes get off or landing.

A good point!

I have been told by many hearing people that deaf people are great at bed and best kissers. Also I have been told by some hearing gays that deaf gays got bigger cocks and fuck better than most of hearing gays. Here in Seattle, Washington, some hearing people are after deaf people for that.

Oh, yikes !! Hahaha I don't mean to laugh! :rofl: But, gee ... tell them to get lost ! :giggle:

Being deaf is great.... because, it is easy to get along with. Easy to communicate with other deaf friends. Feel like it's a " family " no matter, if deaf friends are not your blood and flesh brothers and sisters. :)

It is not that close..lol. Only about 8 miles away. I wouldnt want to live next to an airport.

Also, we plan on living in this house until old age anyway. It is just perfect for us.

Being deaf is great.... because, it is easy to get along with. Easy to communicate with other deaf friends. Feel like it's a " family " no matter, if deaf friends are not your blood and flesh brothers and sisters. :)

That too!!! :)

Deaf is great when I can turn off my left hearing aid ( I am deaf on the right-no hearing aid needed) and not listen to noisy environment around me. I also love to use the American Sign Language to communicate with deaf people in the Deaf Communities. I am very happy being deaf and proud of it. I don't know why hearing people are so paranoid and obsess on having us change. I do no miss the noise at all as I could use my eye to see the birds, animals and people better without sounds. :wave:

It is not that close..lol. Only about 8 miles away. I wouldnt want to live next to an airport.

Also, we plan on living in this house until old age anyway. It is just perfect for us.

Haha I thought you meant you live really close to the airport. 8 miles away isn't so bad depends what the route where the planes are flying.

I'm glad you found perfect house for you guys! :)

OH DAMN! This thread is still ALIVE?! Sheesh My posts in 2003 are still true! Love being DEAF! Woot! :)

MetroGuy03, your first post in here really cracks me up! I laugh hard until tears come out of my eyes! DAMN! LOL :thumb:

Haha I thought you meant you live really close to the airport. 8 miles away isn't so bad depends what the route where the planes are flying.

I'm glad you found perfect house for you guys! :)
:ty:

I noticed in other threads that u love skyscrapers. We can see the Baltimore Inner Harbor skyline from our house. It is georgous at night. :)

*I was being choke in my throat by tea as I drink the tea on the same time s I read your post*... :rofl:

:eek3::lol:

I'm telling ya Metro Guy should have put a koolaid warning on his post, :lol:

The best thing about being deaf is you can sit right by the band at the football game and it does not bother you one bit.

I'm telling ya Metro Guy should have put a koolaid warning on his post, :lol:

The best thing about being deaf is you can sit right by the band at the football game and it does not bother you one bit.

Otherwise, it alternatively, vibrates your body instead.

depends on the bleachers and if you've got a bleacher cushion with you or not.

Deaf is great when I can turn off my left hearing aid ( I am deaf on the right-no hearing aid needed) and not listen to noisy environment around me. I also love to use the American Sign Language to communicate with deaf people in the Deaf Communities. I am very happy being deaf and proud of it. I don't know why hearing people are so paranoid and obsess on having us change. I do no miss the noise at all as I could use my eye to see the birds, animals and people better without sounds. :wave:

I also don't understand why the hearing people are so obessed about our deafness. I also don't understand why they won't use sign language as it is easier for them to sign than us to talk. I always turn off my hearing aids when driving as noises are very distracting. Bonus is that I get my beauty sleep.

Back