Rape affects almost 20% of US women, study says

Did someone teach you this nonsense or did you just make it up all on your own?

No, nobody teach me nor make up.

It been from friends thru their experience which are true and make wish thing need to be change for both male and female. Also, they admit they make mistake for not make the report and had to move on. Then I brought it up and yet, everybody rants on me to believe these are false. Geez

What are men going to do to stop rape? For their wives, sisters, mothers, daughters, etc.

Simple. All men have to make CHOICES, to agree never to hurt women, even if some women are arseholes, pain in the arse, or prick-teasers, for, yes, some women do deliberately play games and mess with men's visual systems with sexy clothes and such.... though it may not be their fault, but it's a difficult fine line.

The way I see it, a real man makes a choice never to use any means against any women, even if some idiot sets out to play games with him, but at least we men KNOWS to avoid this type of women, but mostly, generally, all women are respected and not messed with.

The problem is, men sees, their visual system in their heads gets triggered by something sexy, it's so simple, automatic, and hard to control... the only way to get rid of this lust thing, is to get up close to women, talk to them, and by understanding that women are NOT sex objects, but real feeling talking women, men's lust gets defused, drains away, and they're happy, chatting and bantering with women, no worries!

This is the crux of the problem... when men understands women are the same as them, with real feelings, real, everything, not just as sex object, then they're fine, no one will rape anyone...

So from reading all this, I knew those rapists, they're the ones who made women into objects, like a thing, not a person, they depersonalise the women into a thing, to be used as they will, so it's understandable. Education IS the only way, to help the kids relate to one another, in real positive ways, and when they grows up, they have healthy sociabilities...

Those who do not, are cut off, and as such, very dangerous... so they'll need counselling and needs to learns this social skills so they'll not turn women into a thing, but appreciates women are real, breathing, living, persons, with thoughts, emotions, ideas, fun to be with, enjoyable, and most of all, when a man and woman are together, wow! Best bet is biblical relationship and that is tbe best of all kinds of relationship!

So there it is. Rapes is a result of those who turns women, or men, into objects to be used against their will. That's all the problems really are, simple. Change that formula, make them see their victims as REAL persons, not objects, they'll stop and they'll grow up. They're SINNERS just like the rest of us. I'm a SINNER, I'm a man, I've a strong libido, I takes care of my needs, I don't need some "object" to take care of my needs, and I never hurt any women if I can help it. I have no desire to see that kind of hurt on women, ever. I do not like it. I cannot tolerate it. I am happy bachelour, waiting for the right biblical woman, and I have no need to take out my libido on anyone out there, much less my family, ever! I find it disgusting to prey on people when they cannot take care of their own needs, that's sheer laziness! A real man takes care of his own needs, no big deal. But I'm sorry that morons out there thinks it's great to force women to take care of their needs, to my way of thinking they're the worst scum, and I wondered how they got that way, perhaps no one told them, perhaps they're too stupid to figure it out... they always ended up in prisons and beign used as a piece of meat for the inmates, which is one reason why its' not a good idea to do any crimes and ends up in some hellhole of a prison being used as a piece of meat. Only idiots thinks they're immune to crimes, to prisons and worse.

Real men never resorts to such barbaric methods, only losers does.

No worries!

I heard of case where a woman over 80 yo was getting raped by her nephew !
The bastard got rid of his aunt health aide and visiting nurse and moved in and the tried his aunt to her bed and raped her everyday! Her nurse was worried about the woman when she was no allowed to talk to her on the phone and called the cops! I hope the HELL you don't think the aunt is the blame for being raped. She was too frighten to call the polices. It is NEVER the woman fault that she get rape! Rape has nothing to with sex , it all about an asshole wanting to have control over a woman! You made me sick!!

This "nephew" is a moron. He's a sicko. His own aunt! I have plenty of lady aunts on both sides of my family, and I never think that way of them, not like that! I loves my family ladies too much, I respects them. They're... FAMILY! It's insane to do that kind of sick things. Only a loser thinks he needs "some" like that. It's WEAK.

A real man knows how to take care of his needs, no fuss and bother with women out there... he would know what to do the right way, for his own enjoyment and some real men have their girlfriend, or wives, and they'd be happy together, a real man have no need to rape his own gf or wive... sheesh, only a dickhead would do that.

Sometimes, women's are not ready, it's best for them to take their sweet time, so no worries, men can do their own thing and not harm anyone, no worries, and wait, meanwhile they can relieves themselves now and then, when their loves knows, it's like a pressure valve, it's good.

Real men have no need to rape anyone, ever. No worries!

At night time. I always take care to walk on the busiest and well lit streets and just be aware of all times of my environment and keep the keys between my fingers in my pocket.

I took a street fighting course about 6 years ago - this would be an example of how women can be affected, they take self defense courses - and that was incredibly empowering because I know exactly what to do if I get attacked so that helps me relax and have more confidence as a lone woman anywhere I go. I don't want to live my life in fear nor be targeted because I act scared.

That's good, I like that. I would love for ALL women, from their childhood on up, to be trained in self-defense, then not one loser can ever rape a women, ever, not even a child. Imagine the statistics... the rapes would go right down to ZERO... boy, that would be great. Oh well, I hopes it will happens, so keep helping each other, ladies, become self-defense fighters, no losers can ever beat ya! It's great.

It's all good.

Real men never resorts to such barbaric methods, only losers does.

No worries!

Real men have no need to rape anyone, ever. No worries!

Sorry dude. rape isn't just for men without girlfriends or wives. Rape is for men that need to feel power over someone. It is not a sexual release they seek, it is domination.

Your comments aren't gonna win you many positive reviews here. Trust me.

No, nobody teach me nor make up.

It been from friends thru their experience which are true and make wish thing need to be change for both male and female. Also, they admit they make mistake for not make the report and had to move on. Then I brought it up and yet, everybody rants on me to believe these are false. Geez

That is because it is false the way you stated it. If you want rape statistics to go down, you need to worry about sons having fathers to teach them to be men more than daughters having fathers to protect them.

That's good, I like that. I would love for ALL women, from their childhood on up, to be trained in self-defense, then not one loser can ever rape a women, ever, not even a child. Imagine the statistics... the rapes would go right down to ZERO... boy, that would be great. Oh well, I hopes it will happens, so keep helping each other, ladies, become self-defense fighters, no losers can ever beat ya! It's great.

It's all good.

How about if you change the rapist rather than the victim? Women having to go to those lengths just puts the rapist in control of their lives.

It's all good.

Sleeping, passed out, drugged, comatose, paralysed women can still be rape then. And no amount self defense class help when almost full grown size boy hold down small for age 6 year old. Nothing she can do stop that train roll down hill.

That is because it is false the way you stated it. If you want rape statistics to go down, you need to worry about sons having fathers to teach them to be men more than daughters having fathers to protect them.

I already said it.

Then why your statement about girls needing fathers to protect them for the rape incidence to go down?

Because it's fact. The high rating appear that girl without father, are highly like get rape. So, I thought it's an answer that I saw on reddit and I'm try to find the source to bring out.

Add: If not.. forget it.

Because it's fact. The high rating appear that girl without father, are highly like get rape. So, I thought it's an answer that I saw on reddit and I'm try to find the source to bring out.

Add: If not.. forget it.

I'd say forget it because you are not going to find any research or statistics that support the claim that a girl without a father is at higher risk for rape. Seriously. It just is not true. But that's okay, because if that is what you thought, but now you know differently, then something good happened in the discussion.

I was talking about this with a buddy a while ago and I'm curious, how many of these reported rapes are actual rapes?

What i see as rape is a person forcing himself/herself sexually on another person without the other persons consent.

According to the law, for some reason if a woman is under the influence of alcohol she cannot consent to have sex with a man. That means that whenever a male has sex with a woman under the influence he is technically raping her. I am wondering how many of these rapes are just women regretting they had drunk sex with a man and reported it as rape. What bugs me is that even if the man is also drunk or even more drunk than the woman, he is still technically raping her. It just doesn't make sense. If it is the other way around, it's not rape. If i am wrong about this, then educate me.

Also it might not be a woman's fault that she gets raped, but she can greatly reduce her chances of getting raped. Walking down a dark street drunk and alone after being in a club is just asking for trouble. Sure, she should be able to do that without fear, but that's not real life. Just like people lock their doors at night or avoid interacting with suspicious people, women have to be careful too.

Back