Random Vents.....

S.O.B. I have been cold in mornings. I'd complain more if the weather's colder. My furnance needs a new water pump and it is Thanksgiving. :dizzy:

I can't fuckin' stand hypocritial friend(s). Especially more and more of fake Christians who they claimed to be.

Same, thank you for asking. Severe diabetes and constipation and bladder infection issues. Poor kitty has had this for 9 months now. she has been a good sport, though.

Wait a min.. I thought you were worried you would not have a job...

Oh... tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Where is my head today!!!??? :P

I was worried about the flooding getting to the chicken houses and drowning the flocks but by grace it didn't happen. But I still have to work.

I want to work to earn a living, I would just like to have holidays and weekends too. I work six days a week which leaves me barely anytime to do anything.

Another $115 spent today at vet. :( We've made them rich as of late :lol:

Sadly I know the feeling. The things we do for our pets. I've done it before and I know eventually I will do it again.

Sadly I know the feeling. The things we do for our pets. I've done it before and I know eventually I will do it again.

They are our family. Our furkids. We've spent $2,000 on this one cat alone. Not ready to let her go yet just because of $$. She has serious health issues that I think we will lose her sooner than later, but we will cherish every day we can have with her as long as it is good for her. :)

I was worried about the flooding getting to the chicken houses and drowning the flocks but by grace it didn't happen. But I still have to work.

I want to work to earn a living, I would just like to have holidays and weekends too. I work six days a week which leaves me barely anytime to do anything.

I work 6 days a week too, sometimes 14 days straight. I know how you feel. :hug:

I work 6 days a week too, sometimes 14 days straight. I know how you feel. :hug:

Thanks Shel. :hug: When we get normal working hours again we need to plan a mighty good weekend. :cool2:

5 days....10 days.... 24 days.
I know how you feel. I basically get days off when people start feeling sorry for me.

OMG I'm sooo full... one more bite and I will explode into a million pieces. LOL

Gotta reboot this darn computer again. Seems the last updates keep wanting me to install plug-ins for every single webpage I f=go to. Even when I go from one thread to another here. All the plug-ins are already installed and working fine. Stupid darn computer. Back soon and hopefully it will fix it.

Gotta reboot this darn computer again. Seems the last updates keep wanting me to install plug-ins for every single webpage I f=go to. Even when I go from one thread to another here. All the plug-ins are already installed and working fine. Stupid darn computer. Back soon and hopefully it will fix it.

Uninstall and reinstall your browser with a newer version?

If she's using IE8, I believe it. Mozilla, not so bad.

Back