Random Vents.....

Why!! Why!!! Why!!!????

Okay - now I am over it **muttering - 6-9 more months only**

Cats weren't successful in keeping your MIL away? :giggle:

This was after I got up. Ah well - such is life!! She is taking us out to eat for dinner. Go Figure!! She's the one bi**hing about spending so much money and now, she paying for 6 dinner for 6 adult sized meals at Cracker Barrel.

Oh - here'a another Vent!! Bought the supplements that hubby was told to take to help lower his cholesterol. Luckily Walgreen's had them with a "buy 1 get 1 free" offer. Red Yeast Rice gelcaps $33.99 for 200 and Fish Oil gelcaps $16.99.

This was after I got up. Ah well - such is life!! She is taking us out to eat for dinner. Go Figure!! She's the one bi**hing about spending so much money and now, she paying for 6 dinner for 6 adult sized meals at Cracker Barrel.

Hey! I ate a salad there with turkey, cranberries, apples, bleu cheese crumbles.. You should try it if they have it in Florida.

I am still mad at my father for eatin my birthday cake on Sunday. I got right in his face and chewed him out. He is ashamed of himself. GOOD! :mad:

I am still mad at my father for eatin my birthday cake on Sunday. I got right in his face and chewed him out. He is ashamed of himself. GOOD! :mad:

Whoa whoa whoa man, that was a special birthday cake.
Is your birthday coming up soon?

last saturday.. only 2 pieces of cake left. chocolate cake with strawberry icing.

It will cost you about $3 to go to the store and buy a chocolate cake mix and a tub of strawberry frosting.

It's really easy to make a cake that way. Life is too short to fight with your family over nothing.

It will cost you about $3 to go to the store and buy a chocolate cake mix and a tub of strawberry frosting.

It's really easy to make a cake that way. Life is too short to fight with your family over nothing.

You see, he took the pan with him and taunted me. He asked for it. My birthday only comes once a yr. He takes medicine for his illness,ya know. He did everything he could to get me upset. He does that to ppl.

You see, he took the pan with him and taunted me. He asked for it. My birthday only comes once a yr. He takes medicine for his illness,ya know. He did everything he could to get me upset. He does that to ppl.

Oh. Got it. Your father is sick. Sorry to hear it.

I'm thinking about what I need to do versus what I want to do this weekend. Pooh.

Yet *another* LONG day at work where 'hearie' co-workers forget communication needs (Boss cover mouth, co-worker hair fall in face so cannot even see side of mouth, other co-worker look away while talking plus cover mouth a lot). F##K!!! I *hate* sending email out as reminder. *HATE* being, how say, on stage? How many time do 'hearie' need reminder???

I swear I'm going to ask for TERP at office. Did not understand half of what was discussed but, fortunately, it was more of, how say, an update meeting in preparation for new Board (after election Saturday) so it was not really important but feel could have been doing something else instead of 'la la la' gazing outside.

*THEN* start snowing on long commute home and, beejeezus, snow mix with rain to start and, of course, this Vancouver, so EVERYONE slow to 40 kmh on highway because, well, they could get in accident even though no flake of snow on highway. :roll:

By time I get to store for errands is really snowing. :eek3: Just want come home and climb in jacuzzi with glass of red wine.

But wait...there is more...:shock:

Come home, hands full, discover housekeeper close door for downstairs where kitty litter box is. One kitty pee on my good living room furniture because could not get to litter box. Can smell it as soon as walk in house. Then bring bags into kitchen and discover puppy must have use hockey puck for chew toy so black bits and pieces *ALL* over my 'Rebecca room.' HOUSECLEANER JUST CAME TODAY!!! Now I have get out steam cleaner for furniture and vacuum cleaner for carpet.

Plus boyfriend and I still have communication problem lately. Everything he write I interpret wrong, and everything I write he interpret wrong, so situation get worse. Have not seen since last Saturday. :(

Finally in jacuzzi. :lol:

/rant :giggle:

About the company/board meetings. I always asked for a note taker, then petitioned to have the meeting minutes posted for everyone to see so there would be no misunderstandings, especially on my part, since I was deaf.

No matter how fluent I was in lip reading, catching 100% of everything that was spoken was not possible....

Hearies can be creatures of habit, it's their way of communication, no matter how many times they are reminded there is a deafie in the room.

About the company/board meetings. I always asked for a note taker, then petitioned to have the meeting minutes posted for everyone to see so there would be no misunderstandings, especially on my part, since I was deaf.

No matter how fluent I was in lip reading, catching 100% of everything that was spoken was not possible....

Hearies can be creatures of habit, it's their way of communication, no matter how many times they are reminded there is a deafie in the room.

We have Executive Assistant at all these meetings so should maybe ask boss to have note provided to me. It really is ridiculous. Even, subtly, cover face with hand and move fingers around to show him what he keep doing with hand so he stop but positive other people there saw 'reminder' and just ignore. Pisses me off! :giggle:

Yet *another* LONG day at work where 'hearie' co-workers forget communication needs (Boss cover mouth, co-worker hair fall in face so cannot even see side of mouth, other co-worker look away while talking plus cover mouth a lot). F##K!!! I *hate* sending email out as reminder. *HATE* being, how say, on stage? How many time do 'hearie' need reminder???

I swear I'm going to ask for TERP at office. Did not understand half of what was discussed but, fortunately, it was more of, how say, an update meeting in preparation for new Board (after election Saturday) so it was not really important but feel could have been doing something else instead of 'la la la' gazing outside.

*THEN* start snowing on long commute home and, beejeezus, snow mix with rain to start and, of course, this Vancouver, so EVERYONE slow to 40 kmh on highway because, well, they could get in accident even though no flake of snow on highway. :roll:

By time I get to store for errands is really snowing. :eek3: Just want come home and climb in jacuzzi with glass of red wine.

But wait...there is more...:shock:

Come home, hands full, discover housekeeper close door for downstairs where kitty litter box is. One kitty pee on my good living room furniture because could not get to litter box. Can smell it as soon as walk in house. Then bring bags into kitchen and discover puppy must have use hockey puck for chew toy so black bits and pieces *ALL* over my 'Rebecca room.' HOUSECLEANER JUST CAME TODAY!!! Now I have get out steam cleaner for furniture and vacuum cleaner for carpet.

Plus boyfriend and I still have communication problem lately. Everything he write I interpret wrong, and everything I write he interpret wrong, so situation get worse. Have not seen since last Saturday. :(

Finally in jacuzzi. :lol:

/rant :giggle:
Here; I think you need this more than I do right now, :hug:

Back