Random Vents.....

I have no random vent today, so that should be a vent in itself.

One of my personal pet peeve annoyances--people who decorate the back window of their cars with stuffed animals. It's a safety hazard and it looks silly.

I hope things clear up for you soon Rockin robin and I am sure your kids understand any short temper you might have :wave: ... pain/pressure and being cranky go hand in hand.

My vent for today is that I am not happy that Blockbuster had to close it's doors ... we all enjoyed going to the store and taking time to pick out a movie, ordering it off the TV is just not the same :-(.

I hope things clear up for you soon Rockin robin and I am sure your kids understand any short temper you might have :wave: ... pain/pressure and being cranky go hand in hand.

My vent for today is that I am not happy that Blockbuster had to close it's doors ... we all enjoyed going to the store and taking time to pick out a movie, ordering it off the TV is just not the same :-(.

We loved Blockbusters too...even Hollywood Video. Going there on Saturday, we met a lot of friends, even neighbors. Red Box is close to my home, but we very seldom use it or order off the TV....seems when Blockbusters closed, we lost a good friend...sure wish they would come back again...

One of my personal pet peeve annoyances--people who decorate the back window of their cars with stuffed animals. It's a safety hazard and it looks silly.

See a lot of that too. There is a man in the neighborhood, his truck is so full of junk (dashboard), I dunno how he can see out of the windshield....it looks so trashy....
A friend gave me a ride home once. I'd never ridden in her car before...her headliner was half off the roof of her car and when I opened the door to get in, fast food bags fell out!...The whole car, even the back seat was so full of junk and fast food bags, newsapers, clothes, etc.....It really disgusted me, knowing there must be roaches in the car also....and believe it or not, she "thanked me" when I threw out all the junk in the passenger floorboard so I could get in the car!....

Agreed. However Razorback window decals are a nice touch. ;)

Yes! They're the same type who dot their "i's" with smiley faces, too. :giggle:

No, frangipani stickers :cool2:

71158_6511642022_5722857_n.jpg

Sounds like a nice, bouncy word. Oops, was thinking it was Frangi-pangi.

Back