Random Vents.....

Damn I'm up at 330 am!! Not feeling well. I hope I have not picked up a bug.

You didn't just get a flu shot did you? A number of people have taken this year's flu shot pretty hard.

No. My honey ended up taking me to the ER. I have a "rip-roaring" (how the ER doc put it) bladder/kidney infection. We are back home now and armed with antibiotics. :(

^ :( I hope you are better soon Alley. That sounds terrible, did they have any idea what could have caused it?

No. My honey ended up taking me to the ER. I have a "rip-roaring" (how the ER doc put it) bladder/kidney infection. We are back home now and armed with antibiotics. :(

^ :( I hope you are better soon Alley. That sounds terrible, did they have any idea what could have caused it?

aww hope you are ok now with antiboiotic. any idea how did it happen? hope you ll feel better soon!

That sucks! I hope you get better soon.

That's serious and painful! Hope that the medication works so you can recover quickly, AlleyCat.

Thank you all for the well-wishes. Don't know how I got it, but it can be caused by a number of things such as not drinking enough water, an unchlorinated hot tub, being sick, even sex. Which one of those caused this I don't know. This sucks and I hope to get back to work tomorrow.

Thanks, Shel. I have slept most of the day. (And of course, whenever I was awake, I was on here! :lol:) I should be feeling much better by tomorrow, I'm sure.

Thank you :) Did you get your popcorn yet ???

Not yet! *whines*

How did you and your SO enjoy the popcorn and TimTam? :)

Oops, I spoke too soon! The mail came in few mins ago. :ty: very much
Tried the balls with cat and got no response from him, lol.

Still dealing with this draining ear from the Cholesteatoma surgery...it's been 11 days. The drainage isn't from the ear canal, it's from the back of the ear where they inserted a tube...the tube was taken out 4 days ago. but continues to drain....ewwww....see the doctor tomorrow, hoping the 22 staples will be removed from the back of my head and the pressure will sibside somewhat....

:shock:

Eew is right! I hope things get sorted out before you start draining something vital...

Still dealing with this draining ear from the Cholesteatoma surgery...it's been 11 days. The drainage isn't from the ear canal, it's from the back of the ear where they inserted a tube...the tube was taken out 4 days ago. but continues to drain....ewwww....see the doctor tomorrow, hoping the 22 staples will be removed from the back of my head and the pressure will sibside somewhat....

Ouchie. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, guys! and it's heart-felt....been such a bitch and a whiner since the surgery...took the boys out to Sonic for ice cream, it's close by...(even tho' I'm still on driving restriction)....kind of a "I'm sorry" gesture for being so short-tempered.....gonna vent my frustrations out on the doctor tomorrow for sure.

Back