Random Vents.....

I have a huge, long, extra silly sounding name. Cherokee Irish mama from Appalachia and a Cajun French dad. You can only imagine. Everyone calls me by one of my short names. I had to get all the honoraries. sheesh. I do prefer one of the long names but it sounded odd in Texan so back when I could hear it, I stopped it! Now look! Who cares?? lol

^^^ me too! And I want to know your middle names too Sunny! I don't want curiousity to kill me lol.

Wow your name is one heck of a mouthful (or handful!). I just fingerspelled the whole thing to myself and now I have a cramp in my hand LOL.

It's... um... unusual?

You know, in some European countries parents have to get names approved beforehand.

You're right. Your parents were bad namers. LOL! (But I still like your name.) :D

Wow your name is one heck of a mouthful (or handful!). I just fingerspelled the whole thing to myself and now I have a cramp in my hand LOL.

Include very long scary Polish last name? I really win name lottery :giggle:

It's... um... unusual?
You know, in some European countries parents have to get names approved beforehand.
You're right. Your parents were bad namers. LOL! (But I still like your name.) :D

lol my parents bad bad namers!!!!! All five bad bad bad.

Yes include all, that why hand is cramped! lol Suddenly my middle name (Anne) seems sooooo simple lol.

Aww, maybe baby have name of Anne then I can brag that baby named after me! hehe

lol, I am almost ashamed that I know that bit of information. Was a TV show on Family channel, daughter used to watch it all the time.

Back