Random Vents.....

My husband (again) the champion bull-shitter in all of Texas - welllll, today I finally went to the dr for a bad problem. The dr would not let me drive home so I had to call my darlin' from work to get me to take me to the labs across town. Here we go! I mean that - oh no - here we go. While the lab techs were doing the abdominal doppler (ahh dear Jesus, why, oh why did I have to see AND understand him say this?)
"Ya'll ain't never gonna find my cufflinks up in there!"
(Yes, he is still alive)

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hahaha! That hilarious...sorry Nanna but lol!

vents? i've got a lot right now.. but i will only list a few

- can't use the cellphone... the fucking charger grew legs and decided to run away. i will have to buy another one today *grrrrr*

- the whole place reeks of marijuana and it's making me feel extremely nauseous.. i hate the smell of weed

- i was going to buy a present for my dad (since his birthday is on the 20th) but the store i wanted to go to doesn't exist anymore. so now i'm not sure what to get him

I got rained on at the farm now I'm cold and wet. Brrr. Stupid storms.

Dang it to heck! I just looked in the mirror. I think I am going to be bald soon. Wait, maybe that's not a bad thing??? do girls like bald guys???

Dang it to heck! I just looked in the mirror. I think I am going to be bald soon. Wait, maybe that's not a bad thing??? do girls like bald guys???

I thought you had a girlfriend. Don't you think she'll still like you if you go bald? I didn't know my husband had a bald spot on the back of his head until we got the wedding pictures and I stuck with him for almost 25 years (he passed away about 7-1/2 weeks before our 25th). He didn't go completely bald in that time, but did have buzz cuts throughout our marriage.

I thought you had a girlfriend. Don't you think she'll still like you if you go bald? I didn't know my husband had a bald spot on the back of his head until we got the wedding pictures and I stuck with him for almost 25 years (he passed away about 7-1/2 weeks before our 25th). He didn't go completely bald in that time, but did have buzz cuts throughout our marriage.

Yes I do have a girlfriend. Perhaps it's vain of me, but I still want to be attractive. Oh well, I guess I am just going to have to own the look! :naughty:

My right eyebrow hurts. Stupid me, I got gas and was getting back in the car when I bonked my eye on the door. How could I not have gauged that distance right ?? Oy !!

My right eyebrow hurts. Stupid me, I got gas and was getting back in the car when I bonked my eye on the door. How could I not have gauged that distance right ?? Oy !!

And stupid me, I only read part of your post and started laughing before I read the remainder... :giggle:

Edit: I'm sorry for laughing :(

Last edited:
:lol: I can see how that would read !!

I got fuel.

If I'm gonna have gas I better keep that to myself. :lol:

I go to eat dinner with the family and as soon as I sit down my dad starts berating me for everything. I got up to leave and said I wanted to eat dinner I didn't know I was going to get bitched at for it. Then my dad tells me to leave and take my shit too right now. So I'm upstairs eating dinner by myself and debating on couch hopping until my apartment comes available or somehow managing to stay in a cheap hotel or something. This is getting ridiculous. I'm done and I'm fed up.

I go to eat dinner with the family and as soon as I sit down my dad starts berating me for everything. I got up to leave and said I wanted to eat dinner I didn't know I was going to get bitched at for it. Then my dad tells me to leave and take my shit too right now. So I'm upstairs eating dinner by myself and debating on couch hopping until my apartment comes available or somehow managing to stay in a cheap hotel or something. This is getting ridiculous. I'm done and I'm fed up.

This is no way to live. I'm sorry you have to put up with shit like this. :(

Ouch.... Not a good way for your father family get together. Sound like he been drinking?

just want to added.... Sorry for this to happen.

Sorry to read this. I know you've been so frustrated. I pray something works out SOON !!

Hugs to you, Dixie. :hug: Remember that you're not in that. He's projecting all of his shit onto you. :hug:

Back