Random Vents.....

Holiday season's coming up, and I feel so lost without my Dad. He had the best advice, and patience, and a willingness to help, and I really, really wish he were here. Sometimes, I don't have any idea what to do, or how to do it, and my mom has her advice she gives, but it's not the same. I used to be able to talk to him for hours, and learn so much. There was still so much I wanted to learn from him, so many things I need him for, and he's not here. I miss him so much...

Finally in jacuzzi. :lol:

/rant :giggle:

Rebecca - I hope today is better. Did you have that red wine last night? If not, have it this evening. That day sounded bad enough to have two glasses of red wine in the jacuzzi!

Your day reminded me why I do not have a cat. I think you need this more than I do - :hug:

Yet *another* LONG day at work where 'hearie' co-workers forget communication needs (Boss cover mouth, co-worker hair fall in face so cannot even see side of mouth, other co-worker look away while talking plus cover mouth a lot). F##K!!! I *hate* sending email out as reminder. *HATE* being, how say, on stage? How many time do 'hearie' need reminder???

Just use the handy dandy Pavlovian training method - Whip out the cattle prod and give 'em a polite reminder every time they forget. (And believe me, they'll forget a lot!) Before no time, they'll be paying attention to you! Plus as an added bonus, they'll be mobile I-phone recharging stations and bright eyed & bushy tailed. :rofl:

Holiday season's coming up, and I feel so lost without my Dad. He had the best advice, and patience, and a willingness to help, and I really, really wish he were here. Sometimes, I don't have any idea what to do, or how to do it, and my mom has her advice she gives, but it's not the same. I used to be able to talk to him for hours, and learn so much. There was still so much I wanted to learn from him, so many things I need him for, and he's not here. I miss him so much...

:hug: Feel bad for you. :hug:

Rebecca - I hope today is better. Did you have that red wine last night? If not, have it this evening. That day sounded bad enough to have two glasses of red wine in the jacuzzi!

Your day reminded me why I do not have a cat. I think you need this more than I do - :hug:

:ty: Cheetah. Definitely have red wine. Whole world look better after couple glasses.:giggle: Yes, today *SO* much better.

As for kitties very difficult to be angry to them because they from 'kittie mill?' We rescue and adopt them both. So happy to give loving home. Furniture can clean easy easy. Their hearts cannot.

Just use the handy dandy Pavlovian training method - Whip out the cattle prod and give 'em a polite reminder every time they forget. (And believe me, they'll forget a lot!) Before no time, they'll be paying attention to you! Plus as an added bonus, they'll be mobile I-phone recharging stations and bright eyed & bushy tailed. :rofl:

Do not understand 'Pavlovian?' Like 'taser' kitties? :eek3::giggle:

Am vexed with an British Company. I ordered their product back in Sept, and I have yet to receive my order. Also more vexed with them because I emailed them a few times and so far, no response.

Do I have to make a bloody call? I wonder

Am vexed with an British Company. I ordered their product back in Sept, and I have yet to receive my order. Also more vexed with them because I emailed them a few times and so far, no response.

Do I have to make a bloody call? I wonder

Report them to authorities. I thought that UK and AUS had a partnership of governments to deal with stuff like this where investigations are launched from both sides until a conclusion is reached. Sounds like you got scammed. *gulps*

FREAK!! I posted an entire thread reply and it disappear!!!

I come to work community in December 2009 as "Financial Firefighter" and also nickname "Number Nazi".:shock:

Feel do *SO* much work to help community from bankruptcy. Feel spend much more than *18* hours a week fixing community finances. Feel give *life* to community because take, how say, personal satisfaction in succeeding with community. Proud to give community financial health.

But...and there is a but...

I cannot say *anything* to YAHOOS who write me for this or that no matter how ridiculous.

Chilliwack Progress - Cultus steps back from the brink

Tension rising

Cultus finances looking good

Chilliwack Progress - Cultus Lake Park Board posts $1 million surplus

Just today, receive annonymous email, from buddy *Rick* (aka ASSHOLE) as follows: (TODAY)

"Here are quotes from e-mails that Lakers sent to me over the last week or so:

Laker #1: "Hope the C.A.O. and Financial Officer are the first things to change after the election."

Laker #2: "It will be fun to see who gets chair and vice and to see if they will oust Ron."

Laker #3: "I would very much like to know what the general opinion is about turfing out Campbell and Johnson and starting fresh with someone that actually wants to do their job and work co-operatively with the public they serve."

Laker #4: "I hope they (i.e. new Board) start at the top and make some big changes. Really feel it in my bones that Ron is a dick and needs to go."

Yep, really intelligent people on this planet!! :eek3: And hearies think they are smart? :shock:

I've often wondered that myself! :hmm: For years, I used to attribute what I thought was the average persons "stupidity" to the fact that my psychologist explained that I was smarter than 80% of the population... But when I ran into people like the owners (who was supposed to be the smart ones) of the company I used to work for making the mistake of asking me "Hey, come here and listen to this computer fan, is it supposed to make that much noise?". I began to have a lot of suspicions! :giggle:

I've often wondered that myself! :hmm: For years, I used to attribute what I thought was the average persons "stupidity" to the fact that my psychologist explained that I was smarter than 80% of the population... But when I ran into people like the owners (who was supposed to be the smart ones) of the company I used to work for making the mistake of asking me "Hey, come here and listen to this computer fan, is it supposed to make that much noise?". I began to have a lot of suspicions! :giggle:

I've had that experience, always good for a laugh!

:aw: :hug:

Gather all of the outcasts and you'll have a vibrant community of interesting people.:P

wish 3 of my teeth would quit aching. I hate getting new fillings for cavities.

Back