Random Vents.....

Fall is here-no more heat waves! Snow shovelling coming!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Are you complaining, or celebrating? I am celebrating. Warm clothes and a moderate size driveway make us happy here!

The important question "du jour" will venting increase OR decrease stress levels?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

It is good to let a little stream off so you will not blow up like a pressure cooker!

I am very stress pretty complication toughI knew! I am surrpised complication!

I am pretty headache whoa too much on my addiction 200 posts 0_o

Bottesini" neither complaining/celebrating the weather change. Whatever-go with the flow.

Off to daily "stress reduction" exercise- swimming. Can even think about how to speed up fingerspelling to reduce stress.

Big week ahead-back to night school-Stress reduction:Cochlear Implant exercise. Latin American dance class: Salsa/ChaChaCha.

Next major study: can one be "understressed" without be stressed?

This is the random vents thread. My random vent for the day is that I'm not liking that fall is coming TOO soon !! :(

I don't typically vent, but things've been so bad.....Dad's dead, and I need a job 'cause we need the extra income, but out of all of the applications I've put in over the last year, NONE have resulted in anything. NONE! And it's like "We're sorry, you don't have the experience we need" and I'm like "How the heck am I supposed to get experience with no flippin' job?!" Also, school is hello hard, I'm carrying four academic classes, and I need to keep at least a 3.0 gpa to keep my car insurance down.

On top of this, I'm feeling horribly stressed. I just wish I could get a job that'll work with my classes, and have everything calm down so I'm not the only one doing anything around here. Is it really that hard to do the flippin dishes every night? What about putting family before a phone call? I'm running myself ragged every day trying to make sure the house is running well, and no one else does anything unless they're specifically asked to. It's like WTF?

So that's my vent....thanks for listening.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

The economy sucks. Average of 4 people for every job. Young people are particularly hard hit.
Keep your spirits up. You're not alone. Stay in school, even if it's hard.
Sorry about your dad. Be kind to yourself while grieving. Hugs if you'd like some.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

The economy sucks. Average of 4 people for every job. Young people are particularly hard hit.
Keep your spirits up. You're not alone. Stay in school, even if it's hard.
Sorry about your dad. Be kind to yourself while grieving. Hugs if you'd like some.

Thanks, and thanks for the hugs.:aw:

Back