Random Vents.....

Wirelessly posted (droid)

A short rant. A family member told me that my voice is too loud, even when I'm wearing my HAs. It's hard for me to talk when I can't hear myself. Even though I know it's true, it hurt my feelings. It brings up the fact that my hearing loss is getting worse. Sometimes, I think that I'm adjusting well, and then I'm not. I need to figure out how to deal with the emotions I'm having and how to work with people so that I'm not so frustrated. Thanks for listening. I know that many people here can relate and that alone makes me feel better.

Welcome to my world, SallyLou....guilty here too....someone once told me there is as gadget that I could order or buy (?), worn on my person to help me know when I was talking too loud....(?)...Anyhow, I never followed up on that....My voice changes like the weather, sometimes very loud and gruff...sometimes so low, almost like a whisper...Maybe somebody here has more input.....

It's bad enough that I can't hear them. Now they don't want to hear me. Maybe I'll go voice off for a while. *sigh*

It's bad enough that I can't hear them. Now they don't want to hear me. Maybe I'll go voice off for a while. *sigh*

Or you could look them in the eye..... Mouth the words f%}. Y*%. And then ask "was that better?"

For TXGolfer: Now, that's a distinct possibility.:lol:

Last edited:
I figure out think so best of course I Hope be wish be on figure out mind!

if i tell you i dont need the disability community i fucking DON'T(the FREE wheelchair,the backstabbing, bitching)NO THANKS

How do you know that?

Although I was thinking the food workers in Canada are careless...

Hair from head I mean...not somewhere else...

My rant today: my head sore!!!!! I hungry!!!! I not feel well before, so skip supper. Regret this now.

Our worst nightmare has come true for the family and I can't talk about the details. :(

Our worst nightmare has come true for the family and I can't talk about the details. :(

:( If you can't talk about it, then I'm assuming it's because of legal reasons which leads me to guess what happened.

I'm really sorry for what you're all going through.

:( If you can't talk about it, then I'm assuming it's because of legal reasons which leads me to guess what happened.

I'm really sorry for what you're all going through.

Bingo. :( I feel like blacking out the sun it's got me so upset about the whole thing. :(

What ever happened to the old fashion submit applications system! I don't like online applications for employment, no one NEVER calls you or emails you!

I search find more update modication improve disable security htaccess :lol:

Fall is here-no more heat waves! Snow shovelling coming!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back