Random Vents.....

I hear these stories from friends, why is that people are so shallow to not like you bec of how you look? It's really pathetic and lame of those people who you thought were your friends. Very disgusting!

again bleeding seems problem serious weird on my nose odd stranger!

Getting ready for "stress reduction" in an hour and half while thinking about Cochlear Implant exercise. Right- multitasking plus a hot 5 laps for Bottesini- relaxing in her Rocking chair!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I'm hating to see the end of the day ending....hoping tomorrow will be a duplicate of the one today.

I bought Cinnamon Bun marshmallows by mistake when I thought I had German Chocolate. :(

what is kind of on marshmallows something wrong?

Wrong flavor. I don't like cinnamon in marshmallows. They look the same color as chocolate and it's too hard to see to read in the store.

Wrong flavor. I don't like cinnamon in marshmallows. They look the same color as chocolate and it's too hard to see to read in the store.

that is not good! I understand I don't like conflict something!

Roommate tell exaggerate/part untrue version something she know secret to my sister and mom, now everyone angry me.

Roommate tell exaggerate/part untrue version something she know secret to my sister and mom, now everyone angry me.

oh boy... gossip gossip gossip. she must be impatient for next Jersey Shore episode :roll:

She same me, 20. She believe what she say, so she angry me too. Not fair! Do nothing wrong, sudden everyone so upset :(

Back