Purple Netbook unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded P3 and it is nice. You are able to dial in most, if not any non-international numbers. When I called to my Sorenson VP200, the IP address, instead of the Purple number showed up on my screen.

P3 (and even HOVRS.com) doesn't allow us to delete the called/received numbers from our list.

I just downloaded P3 and it is nice. You are able to dial in most, if not any non-international numbers. When I called to my Sorenson VP200, the IP address, instead of the Purple number showed up on my screen.

P3 (and even HOVRS.com) doesn't allow us to delete the called/received numbers from our list.

It's like I say in the "P3 Software" thread:
It's because Sorenson haven't update their VP-200 which is why you still see IP address and it will be solved before the end of June 30 only then they will see your 10 digits

How about you check the P3 out, when someone unexpectedly calls you while you're doing something on your PC, it will ring ;)

Hi,
Okay...what if I want the download the videosign,divx(subtitles) and etc on any kind of the laptops or netbook, right? If you don't have download or steaming.....? Then send me software or SD?

I am thinking about buy the Archos (see ARCHOS) for add that videosign and etc. Also I will buy webcamera for add.

Deafbear

Hi,
Okay...what if I want the download the videosign,divx(subtitles) and etc on any kind of the laptops or netbook, right? If you don't have download or steaming.....? Then send me software or SD?

I am thinking about buy the Archos (see ARCHOS) for add that videosign and etc. Also I will buy webcamera for add.

Deafbear

No.. Archos is a freaking music or media device, it is not a computer. VideoSign wont work on that device nor the webcam you are about to buy it. it is simply not a computer. :wave:

No, Archos has internet, tv, touchscreen, and many apps....that's pretty new....but they don't have webcamera.

Deafbear

No.. Archos is a freaking music or media device, it is not a computer. VideoSign wont work on that device nor the webcam you are about to buy it. it is simply not a computer. :wave:
Deafbear's right, it is a touch screen 'TABLET" it is another name of the touchscreen computer.

Chevy,
Oh really? Why did they suspeneded the P3 download/software? So I hope that they will fix it quick.... I do want to that P3 download or software.

Let me know when they will finish, okay?

Do you have good recommend for netbook....Dells, HP, Vaio for compatable with the P3 software (sd or cd)?

Thank you,

Deafbear

PS...P3 named after "Charmed" from TV?

Chevy,
Oh really? Why did they suspeneded the P3 download/software? So I hope that they will fix it quick.... I do want to that P3 download or software.

Let me know when they will finish, okay?

Do you have good recommend for netbook....Dells, HP, Vaio for compatable with the P3 software (sd or cd)?

Thank you,

Deafbear

PS...P3 named after "Charmed" from TV?

Yeah, I hope that new version is coming out soon! It should be much better. I will wait to get it .

Should be XP and Vista operations for any computer, notebook and netbook.

No, Archos has internet, tv, touchscreen, and many apps....that's pretty new....but they don't have webcamera.

Deafbear

No matter. Archo "The Travel Companion" is not Windows OS. P3 is for windows only.

It's pointless.

Just get the Archo Mini-PC. It's built-in webcam and Windows that's all you need to go.

Hi,

Yes, Archos 7 look nice but problem that they will be release in only Europe not USA!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back