PSP or Nintendo DS?

PSP or NDS

• PSP=It's Playstation! Playstation is GOD!

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • NDS=It's as good as the Nintendo 64! get it!!!

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
Nintendo DS

I like my nintendo ds. But, I tries for wifi because, I use it at library has wirless internet. I'm not sure what does required. I use my laptop for gaming. I am not sure how wifi work on nintendo ds.

What do I need to do?

I used to have Nintendo DS, it broke once, and got new one then I saw that PSP had better features and games... I switched over to PSP... Had the original used version but the analog stick was acting freakingly weird so I had it replaced but at the time the new PSP slim was coming out so I had the new version. it works fine ever since...

I''m await for new 3rd version DS. I had my phat DS crack a bit. It still running fine, only lack to keep lip stand up. It's already over 4 years old. Oh dear... Be patience until 3rd come out then I'll buy one without GBA slot, mean more slim than ever. :)

I''m await for new 3rd version DS. I had my phat DS crack a bit. It still running fine, only lack to keep lip stand up. It's already over 4 years old. Oh dear... Be patience until 3rd come out then I'll buy one without GBA slot, mean more slim than ever. :)
3rd version? What's different about it?

Ah, then it's no longer the DS that Nintendo bragged about years ago.

Eh? It's still DS that design for dual screen to play on it. GBA is just add-in feature. Since I don't play GBA lately. So, that's good reason I don't need to worry about it. I'm done with GBA on lately game I play was Metroid Fusion.

3rd DS? Is there a news source? I don't see Nintendo coming out with another DS, since the Lite sells so well. Well, looking back at the long long history of the Game Boy... Yeah, Nintendo probably will come out with a new DS when sales slip for the lite, if that will happen.

3rd DS? Is there a news source? I don't see Nintendo coming out with another DS, since the Lite sells so well. Well, looking back at the long long history of the Game Boy... Yeah, Nintendo probably will come out with a new DS when sales slip for the lite, if that will happen.

Analyst: DS redesign already done - News at GameSpot

Nintendo denies about 3rd DS. So, I'll see it on 2010or whatever. I'm take my time. :)

3rd DS? that's enough.

I want portable version of Gamecube-style graphic.

3rd DS? that's enough.

Yeah, it can get a bit tiresome when they keep re-releasing the same handheld over and over.

It's like the Gameboy... then Gameboy Pocket... then Gameboy Color... then Gameboy Advance... then Gameboy Advance SP... then Gameboy Micro.

I've got a Gameboy Advance SP and Gameboy Micro. That's it. (One other handheld I have is the Atari Lynx, which I got as a Christmas gift.) I've never been crazy for handhelds. I got the Gameboy Advance SP because it was a Classic NES Edition on sale. A year and a half later, I got the Gameboy Micro because it was a Classic Famicom Edition on sale during Black Friday.

3rd DS? that's enough.

It's nice but I refuse to have portable video game with disc running. It's slow and eat out of the battery quick.

Seriously..

However, we do not expect a revamped Wii or DS until sales begin to tail off in all three major geographies. -From PowerOn's link. Nintendo sales tailing off? won't happen anytime soon. 2010 sounds about right for a new DS.

I rather stay with PSP for now but I'd like to see Nintendo make better handheld, unlike DS...

Played all PSP games and then sold and got another DS. Great games for the elderly!( Just found out about club for 5000 posts or more):fingersx:

Played all PSP games and then sold and got another DS. Great games for the elderly!( Just found out about club for 5000 posts or more):fingersx:
You sold PSP and got DS.. wow what the waste!? Psp has awesome graphic screen and gameplay unlike DS.

na klar, NDS is better when PSP, because with 2 display can to bring more fun!

Back