PSP or Nintendo DS?

PSP or NDS

• PSP=It's Playstation! Playstation is GOD!

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • NDS=It's as good as the Nintendo 64! get it!!!

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
The Year of the PSP

The Year of the PSP
psplick.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

The DS looks nice, small, simple, and cute. I like some of the games that they have to offer. However, I'm not crazy for portable games. I might get myself a DS in the near future when the price drops... perhaps, at the next Black Friday sale. ;)

As for the PSP, I don't see a lot of good games for the PSP.

Portable consoles are best for simple cute games, not huge complex games. I rather play Mario Brothers instead of Metal Gear Solid on a small video game console. That's where the DS comes in. ;)

PSP is #1, I have to choose, PSP for the better screen, and pure resolution over GBA. I carrying it anywhere. My fiancee sometime had seen me bring my little toy psp at hosptial, family court, etc..

pretty graphic require lot of time to patience. I have seen WWF on PSP that loading much as 5 to 10 minutes before finally play. Terrible. They ough go on flash memory instead disc.

That's why DS is already No. 1, within nearly 40 millions units sold worldwide and nearly sold every stores compare to PSP have plenty like PS3 at Fry's. WTFLOL!

pretty graphic require lot of time to patience. I have seen WWF on PSP that loading much as 5 to 10 minutes before finally play. Terrible. They ough go on flash memory instead disc.

That's why DS is already No. 1, within nearly 40 millions units sold worldwide and nearly sold every stores compare to PSP have plenty like PS3 at Fry's. WTFLOL!

It was from WWE 2006 but not for WWE 2007.

WWE 2007 is much improving and fast loading time.

Blame on THQ for make more issue on loading time.

Forget the DS for me. I'd rather have my PSP than the DS. I dont give a damn if the UMD games take that long to load, but then I most use it as a photo album for most of my digital camera pics. The PSP was a reason why I bought a Sony Cybershot digital camera as I can use the PSP's 1G MS-Pro Duo in the camera then transfer it back to the PSP to show pics to friends and relatives.

Right now I got like 4 games for the PSP (GTA LCS, Metal Gear Acid 2, The Godfather: Mob Wars and Pursuit Force) plus 2 PSOne games I downloaded off my PS3 at the Playstation Store for 5.99 each (WipEout and Destruction Derby) The PSP's wide selection of M-rated games are way much better than the DS so that sold the PSP for me.

Only compliant is the web browser totally sucks donkey balls as I cant even access AD on the PSP...o well.

I've had a 1989 original GameBoy, Sega Game Gear, and a GameBoy Advance before the PSP and of all those handheds, the PSP is very much my favorite next to the GameGear.

Yea, I had WWE SVR 2006 of PSP, very long loading... FYI, its not WWF, its WWE! Get the F out!

PSP for ALL WAY!!! :D

DS sucks...

btw, I got PSP in last two days ago. :)

pretty graphic require lot of time to patience. I have seen WWF on PSP that loading much as 5 to 10 minutes before finally play. Terrible.
PowerON, Who cares?? I don't give a damn what people's whine about PSP's UMA loading as take forever. I play any games on PSP for long hours than GBA. I can save games if I play half way to complete story mode, But GBA can't save, it would forces you start over to play.. Geez....

Some lists which loading 1 min:

Rockstars: LCS, VCS, MC3 DUB, Warriors.
Actionvision: THP8.
EA: Godfather Mob of war and MOH Hero.
Eidos: Tomb Raider

I don't have complaint about PSP's loading as if take forever, Because I want to play and fun for hours.

PSP is most entertainment and GBA is the easier boredom.. that's what entitled my opinion... :)

PowerON, Who cares?? I don't give a damn what people's whine about PSP's UMA loading as take forever. I play any games on PSP for long hours than GBA. I can save games if I play half way to complete story mode, But GBA can't save, it would forces you start over to play.. Geez....

Some lists which loading 1 min:

Rockstars: LCS, VCS, MC3 DUB, Warriors.
Actionvision: THP8.
EA: Godfather Mob of war and MOH Hero.
Eidos: Tomb Raider

I don't have complaint about PSP's loading as if take forever, Because I want to play and fun for hours.

PSP is most entertainment and GBA is the easier boredom.. that's what entitled my opinion... :)

then DS rocks. since you haven't mention it. :D

Hmm hard to vote, but I would vote for PSP even the UMD is pointless. I am going to compare PSP and DS (I own both)

PSP- Big screen, look very nice, more abilities like internet, etc. very good 3D graphic, Good games

DS- Little two screens, cute look (I am talking about Lite) and ugly if you get original DS, Good games too

reason why I pick PSP over DS is because I don't like touch button. Some of the games only design for the touch button which are little annoying. Also two seperated screen are annoying too because it torn most of the pictures in the games, and also DS is more likely 2D than 3D, DS is just like GameBoy Advance SP added another screen, that's all. But I LOVE DS, don't get wrong idea ;) I love Children of Mana, PuyoPop Fever, Magical Starsign, etc.

why bother? most matures game on PSP are similar what PS2 have.
Yeah... I don't need all the complicated high-graphics games in portable. I rather enjoy the intense graphics on a big television on a Playstation 2 or any other video game console.

If it's a pocket game, I prefer something simple and cute... which is what the DS offers. :)

Another advantage the PSP has over the DS is the ability to make a cheap alternative to the SK2/SK3 without the monthly bills. Bad news is it aint as mobile, as you gotta use a PSP at a wifi hotspot in order to make it work, like the SK2/SK3. and no vibration to alert for incoming mail/IM's.

I found a way to make AIM work on a PSP via the web browser. It's at AimOnPsp Right now I'm trying to figure how to grab AOL emails off the PSP and I dont want to deal with a PSP-only email account.

Remember these are not to replace a SK2/SK3, but for me I like the idea of making an alternative mobile communication device out of the PSP and not have to pay T-Mobile's monthly charges. Just the AIM on PSP website and a free wifi hotspot and I save myself $40 a month charges.

Just the keyboard input takes a bit getting used to, but oh well better than nothing.

Another advantage the PSP has over the DS is the ability to make a cheap alternative to the SK2/SK3 without the monthly bills. Bad news is it aint as mobile, as you gotta use a PSP at a wifi hotspot in order to make it work, like the SK2/SK3. and no vibration to alert for incoming mail/IM's.

I found a way to make AIM work on a PSP via the web browser. It's at AimOnPsp Right now I'm trying to figure how to grab AOL emails off the PSP and I dont want to deal with a PSP-only email account.

Remember these are not to replace a SK2/SK3, but for me I like the idea of making an alternative mobile communication device out of the PSP and not have to pay T-Mobile's monthly charges. Just the AIM on PSP website and a free wifi hotspot and I save myself $40 a month charges.

Just the keyboard input takes a bit getting used to, but oh well better than nothing.

DS have big advantage than PSP. why? touch-screen make quick to type than PSP does.

What else?

Back