PSP or Nintendo DS?

PSP or NDS

• PSP=It's Playstation! Playstation is GOD!

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • NDS=It's as good as the Nintendo 64! get it!!!

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, it can get a bit tiresome when they keep re-releasing the same handheld over and over.

It's like the Gameboy... then Gameboy Pocket... then Gameboy Color... then Gameboy Advance... then Gameboy Advance SP... then Gameboy Micro.

I've got a Gameboy Advance SP and Gameboy Micro. That's it. (One other handheld I have is the Atari Lynx, which I got as a Christmas gift.) I've never been crazy for handhelds. I got the Gameboy Advance SP because it was a Classic NES Edition on sale. A year and a half later, I got the Gameboy Micro because it was a Classic Famicom Edition on sale during Black Friday.

I sure miss Gameboy. :( Seems its already gone since DS is already taking over the portable gaming this generation.

I wonder if Gameboy would return...someday.

I sure miss Gameboy. :( Seems its already gone since DS is already taking over the portable gaming this generation.

I wonder if Gameboy would return...someday.

Nintendo is king of portable video game in the world! bwhahahahaha

I am so with PSP!

Back in 2005 - I bought the first generation of PSP, once it got released, I spent around $600 for everything, bag, games, and all the schitt... it was awesome, but one month later, I hardly played, so I sold it all for $300...

but....

three years later...

...I just ordered a new PSP 2nd generation today! :lol: Guess, I got bored at home, I wanted to play some games, so I decided to own a PSP again, also I would love to try to use the WiFi for the first time.

PSP dominate on market

PSP dominate the market!

Hardware and software sales for the week of July 28th - August 3rd:

* PSP -- 61,181
* DS Lite -- 57,398
* Wii -- 41,109
* PS3 -- 9,508
* PS2 -- 9,045
* Xbox 360 -- 5,359

[SORUCE]

Umm how can I know what kind was my PSP (like 2000 or 3000 like you mentioned, Steel X)? I bought it in the year of 2006, I think..

Umm how can I know what kind was my PSP (like 2000 or 3000 like you mentioned, Steel X)? I bought it in the year of 2006, I think..

It is in the battery compartment, take out your battery and you should see PSP - number here.

Hmm... Mine said PSP - 2002

DSC02913.JPG

You see the MODEL: PSP ----- that is where you would be able to know what model, but... Is it an old model, correct?

Hmm... Mine said PSP - 2002

DSC02913.JPG

You see the MODEL: PSP ----- that is where you would be able to know what model, but... Is it an old model, correct?

For some reason, the image doesn't work and I tried to open it up with the link, but it linked me to download a picture. I am sure I read "MODEL", I would assume that my PSP was a old model, but still look the same as 3000, that's why I was confused.

I see no difference with the 3000, but I assume that your PSP is old as it is thick and you got it in 2006, I got the same one in 2005 but I sold it and bought a Slim & lite in 2008

I see no difference with the 3000, but I assume that your PSP is old as it is thick and you got it in 2006, I got the same one in 2005 but I sold it and bought a Slim & lite in 2008

Ohh that's what I thought so too. Thank you for the help :)

I just got mine PSP in December 07, with Daxter box, so It's pretty new and I love it. But I wonder what PSP 3000 is like....

Back