! PSA: Watch your torrenting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind.

This thread is getting me in trouble because of use P2P on computers and it supposed to be none of business.

I regretted to say anything in this thread and I'm not going bring up any example about criminal activities anymore. It is getting lost my respect.

Its ok, Fox. I personally don't feel you were trying to say how everyone does it nor what should be the right view.

I think some people just took the chance to do an ad hominem on your views, it sucks but it runs the political debates all the time.

This thread is getting me in trouble because of use P2P on computers and it supposed to be none of business.

I regretted to say anything in this thread and I'm not going bring up any example about criminal activities anymore. It is getting lost my respect.
If you don't want to comment further therefore don't post :lol:

If you don't want to comment further therefore don't post :lol:

If no one posted the forum would be dead. :(

I'm sure no one likes forums that no one talks at!

"I am at work; therefore I am not available for chat."
"If you do not want to comment further, then don't post!"

Where's Bott!?!? I have a feeling I will get spanked! :giggle:

"I am at work; therefore I am not available for chat."
"If you do not want to comment further, then don't post!"

Where's Bott!?!? I have a feeling I will get spanked! :giggle:
Did you just peek at my AIM status!?

Damn - I'm being followed. :lol:

:hmm: I thought about getting iphone but blah don't see the need for it yet. Still have G1. It's mostly bothering me since I can't get 3g connection on the G1's quadband.

:hmm: I thought about getting iphone but blah don't see the need for it yet. Still have G1. It's mostly bothering me since I can't get 3g connection on the G1's quadband.

there's really no point in getting one of those PDA thingamajig because its wireless connection (except wifi) sucks. sucks. sucks.

there's really no point in getting one of those PDA thingamajig because its wireless connection (except wifi) sucks. sucks. sucks.
we are getting off -topic here, but that depends on the company reception, Jiro.

we are getting off -topic here, but that depends on the company reception, Jiro.

that's what I said. all of them sucks. sucks. sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back