Pro-choice and death).....(only pro-choice and death comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro-lifer support abortion to be illegal.
Pro-lifer support fetus´s right/life before mother´s life and risk health.

Pro-choicer support abortion to be legal.
Pro-choicer support mother´s choice and respect mother´s wish for save her risk life before fetus´s life.

I asked a Pro lifer ADer at other thread either he consider abortion as murder if mother decide to abort fetus to save her risk life or not? He answered: He also consider it as murder as well if mother put her risk life first before fetus life. He explains that surgery can SAVE mother´s risk life... *sigh* Okkkkaayyy... I respect his view and told him that he is a true pro-lifer. If anyone who consider mother´s risk life first before fetus´s life then is pro-choice.

My main point is that pro-choicers do not seek to force anyone to anything. They do not force a woman to have an abortion, nor dothey seek to take away the rights of those that have moral and religious objections to abortions to believe the way they do. If you don't agree with abortion, for what ever reasons, that's fine. You are free to make the choices that you find acceptable.

The pro-lifers, however, attempt to force all women to carry all pregnancies to term, and to take away that woman's right to choose for herself what her moral and religious beliefs regarding abortion are. They want the freedom not to choose abortion, yet the want to deny the same freedom of choice to others. In short, they want to force everyone to think and belive and feel exactly the same way they do. I find that to be terribly self-righteous.

Personly, I'm pro-life for myself, but prochoice for everyone else.
I would never have an abortion, but I'm not gonna stand in line and scream that someone else shouldn't have one.
I do think that we could reduce the abortion problem by: forcing insurance companies to cover GOOD quality effective birth control, making the morning after pill over the counter, promoting good healthy relationship training (like a lot of girls seem to be very brainless when it comes to relationships. I remember reading a Teen People mag where a girl said that she had sex with someone, b/c she was afraid that if she didn't boys wouldn't like her any more) I also think that parents of potential special needs kids really need to be counseled. Most info out there on the various and sundry disabilites is so out of date, its not even funny!
I'm against the death penalty in most cases, but I do think that there ARE some cases where the death penalty is justified. There are people out there who are just PURE evil, and who will never ever be rehabilitated.
I also think that some people have been brainwashed into thinking that ALL abortion is evil. What about if the mom has an etopic pregnancy? (a condition where the sperm fertilizes the egg in the fallopian tube. This is a condition, that if not treated KILLS) What about if a baby's died in utereo?
What if it has a 100% fatal condition? (like anacephely)

Yes I personally would never abort for no reasons but I consider myself as a pro-choice because I respect women´s choice for reasons like what you stated here. As what you said which mean is you are pro-choice because you show your respect on everyone´s choice.

My main point is that pro-choicers do not seek to force anyone to anything. They do not force a woman to have an abortion, nor dothey seek to take away the rights of those that have moral and religious objections to abortions to believe the way they do. If you don't agree with abortion, for what ever reasons, that's fine. You are free to make the choices that you find acceptable.

The pro-lifers, however, attempt to force all women to carry all pregnancies to term, and to take away that woman's right to choose for herself what her moral and religious beliefs regarding abortion are. They want the freedom not to choose abortion, yet the want to deny the same freedom of choice to others. In short, they want to force everyone to think and belive and feel exactly the same way they do. I find that to be terribly self-righteous.

Yes, Nobody should judge everyone´s choice because it´s them who knows their own feeling, not us.

That website has absolutely nothing to do with my post. And I said that dd was pro-choice because she makes the choice not to have an abortion for herself, but she also support everyother woman's choice to make that decision for herself. She is not trying to take anyone's choice away. That is the very definition of pro-choice.

Exactly

How does pro-lifers force women to carry their pregnancy to full terms? Do they held a gun to their head? Do they tied a pregnant woman to a bed? No. We do not "force" anyone to carry their pregnancy to full terms, we give them our reasons. Having sex is not a right, it is a privilege. If a woman had sex, it's her own mistake for allowing herself be available to get pregnant. If a woman can't hold off on sex and she get pregnant then she have to live with her mistakes, and there shouldn't be any way out of it, that's what happens when a woman lay her life down to have sex when she knows she might get pregnant, it's not 100 percent prevented, even if she's on any form of birth control. Why should the unborn baby pay the penalty of being killed when a mistake is at the fault of the mother and person she slept with?

How does pro-lifers force women to carry their pregnancy to full terms? Do they held a gun to their head? Do they tied a pregnant woman to a bed? No. We do not "force" anyone to carry their pregnancy to full terms, we give them our reasons. Having sex is not a right, it is a privilege. If a woman had sex, it's her own mistake for allowing herself be available to get pregnant. If a woman can't hold off on sex and she get pregnant then she have to live with her mistakes, and there shouldn't be any way out of it, that's what happens when a woman lay her life down to have sex when she knows she might get pregnant, it's not 100 percent prevented, even if she's on any form of birth control. Why should the unborn baby pay the penalty of being killed when a mistake is at the fault of the mother and person she slept with?

Ok, let's say that theoretically the woman is unable to have an abortion. If she does not want the baby chances are she will either try and get an illegal abortion OR will not take care of herself during the pregnancy. Yes it is her "fault" for getting pregnant but are the pro-life people going to hang around and make sure all those unwilling pregnant women take care of themselves? Refrain from drinking, smoking, drugs, going to regular doctors appointments etc. Why should a child pay the price of the mother not wanting it? It is a bigger drain on everyone's resources to provide for a child with major problems than it is to allow women the choice to abort. Do I think that it should be used as a form of birth control? No. But I do believe that it should be an option, without it as an option there are going to be way more issues.

By campaigning to have Roe v Wade overturned and elective abortion made illegal. It removes choice. By picketing outside of abortion clinics and accosting pregnant women on their way in. By trying to dictate the morals and values that every one "should" live by. By accusing women who exercise their right to an elective abortion in the first trimester of preganancy of being murderers. By passing judgement on the character of women who make decisions different from your own beliefs.

And inconvenient pregnancy is not the most frequent reason a woman seeks an abortion. Women seek abortions for any number of reasons, and those reasons are known only to them.

If you seek to make abortions unavailable, you seek to force others into your choices.

But I will ask you the same question. How do pro-choicers force anything on you? Do they force you to have an abortion? Dothey force you to believe the same as they believe. Or do they allow you the freedom to make the choices for yourself, and to live your life according to your own personal values?

But abortions are not done at the fetal stage, either. If a fetus dies in the womb at this stage, labor is induced and it is called a "still birth.
That''s right.....Most abortions are done VERY early.....As a matter of fact, most abortions are done so early, that there isn't time for a birth defect that might cause miscarriage to kick in.

Under the law, a fetus has the same rights as an infant. That is why a person can be prosecuted for murder if they kill a fetus. But abortions are not done at the fetal stage, either. If a fetus dies in the womb at this stage, labor is induced and it is called a "still birth." If the woman goes into labor at this stage, it is called a premature birth.

Thanks for answering :)

fetus.. that's tough life for mother to decide to go away or keep.

I am PRO-CHOICE. It is NOBODY's business about what women want with their bodies. If she wishes to terminate her pregnancy, then so be it. Just as much as you're free to abuse your own body with any addiction. However, I believe there should be a law regarding abortion on time frame. For ie - abortion should not be performed past second trimester. It is cruel and dangerous unless women's health is at risk of death if baby was to be born or delivered to full term.

death penalty - I support it for only very heinous crimes and/or if the criminal was judged as extremely dangerous to society.

assisted suicide - I support it

I am PRO-CHOICE. It is NOBODY's business about what women want with their bodies. If she wishes to terminate her pregnancy, then so be it. Just as much as you're free to abuse your own body with any addiction. However, I believe there should be a law regarding abortion on time frame. For ie - abortion should not be performed past second trimester. It is cruel and dangerous unless women's health is at risk of death if baby was to be born or delivered to full term.

death penalty - I support it for only very heinous crimes and/or if the criminal was judged as extremely dangerous to society.

assisted suicide - I support it

There is a time limit for elective abortions. They are not performed past the end of the first trimester. Therapeutic abortions into the 16th week of gestation are performed only if the mother's life is in danger.

jiro123--
Trust me, some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers. I've live to witness it. It's all about money to them, they don't care about you, or the fetus.

jiro123--
Trust me, some abortionist if not most are lawbreakers. I've live to witness it. It's all about money to them, they don't care about you, or the fetus.

Can you substantiate that accusation?

jiro123--

yup unfortunately true. I heard about this story about abortion doctor who had to remove late 2nd-trimester baby. He had hard time suctioning baby out and he said he can feel the baby was in distress as he was suctioning them out. His tiny hand was wiggling around. He felt so sick to the stomach and disgusted about it so he quit his career. That was just sad sad sad story.

Can you substantiate that accusation?
It's not an accusation, It had happened to me. So back off, Jillio, I don't want your insensitive opinion.

yup unfortunately true. I heard about this story about abortion doctor who had to remove late 2nd-trimester baby. He had hard time suctioning baby out and he said he can feel the baby was in distress as he was suctioning them out. His tiny hand was wiggling around. He felt so sick to the stomach and disgusted about it so he quit his career. That was just sad sad sad story.
But, why did he do it even if he knew it was wrong?

If that is a true story, it would have been a therapeutic abortion. Therapeutic abortion has no place in the discussion of choice. That is limited to elective abortion.

If that is a true story, it would have been a therapeutic abortion. .
How do you really know that for fact? Were you there? Why is it every time you think late term abortion is only to save the life of the mother, preserve the health of the mother or the fetus?

But, why did he do it even if he knew it was wrong?

I think he's never done abortion on late trimester. so yea... terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back